Australian Politics (1 Viewer)

ASNSWR127

HSC
Re: Australian Politics Chatter Thread

katie tully said:
NSW Health has no money. NSW. Pretty sure this is a result of a Labor government.
That is no labor government, that is a government that as lost its roots big time.

No labor believer still calls them labor anymore, they are now the "NSW government".

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC

ASNSWR127 said:
If history repeats itself are we going to see a repeat in history of such a disgusting display of a demagogue next time that the lib's are in power? or what about a total lack of funding in public works?

That's the performance of the last lot

What about an illegal war? kickbacks to that same regime (the one that was oh so evil)? corruption on a mass scale? police state laws? A mass consumerism and disgusting way of looking at the world? no action on climate change? civil liberties swept aside? national sovereignty swept aside in favour of the US? Aboriginal identity ignored?

Is that the sort of history you want repeated?

What a history...
The reason why John Howard entered us into the Iraq war was because of oil, isn't that hard to figure? Even if Labor was in power then, we would of still went with the U.S. We're their puppets, remember. Even Rudd salutes Bush.

Do you still believe in Global Warming? LOL

Aboriginal Identity has never been ignored, they still get our tax money, so your statement is invalid.

And when it comes to corruption, it folds down to both side in politics, Labor and Liberals, especially the state N.S.W government. And why you only pointing out the negatives of the Liberals? Have you list any positive things? I'm sure you left testicle is avoiding that man.

Last edited:

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC

malcom turnbull on gay marriage.

New opposition leader Malcolm Turnbull had to concede in a radio interview this morning that a newsreader who held a high profile ‘illegal gay wedding’ with his partner of 16 years in 2005 wasn’t entitled to the same marriage rights as heterosexual couples.

The interview on 2DayFM’s Kyle and Jackie O show this morning covered a wide range of topics, from David Beckham’s penis to Facebook and gay marriage.

Every time newsreader Geoff Field has a high-ranking pollie on the show, from Kevin Rudd to Turnbull, he grills them on gay marriage. “I promise you, every single politician who comes on will get it from me,” Geoff told Same Same today. Having ‘married’ his partner Jason in 2005 in an ‘illegal gay wedding’, he’s well within reason to demand why his partnership is not being recognised.

“Why you are against gay marriage yet you are a great supporter of gay rights?” asked Geoff. “Why are Jason and I still second class citizens and any other gay or lesbian in this city because we can’t get married?”

“I believe marriage is a permanent union between a man and a woman and I know that’s the wrong answer for Geoff but that doesn’t mean your relationship is second class, it just isn’t marriage,” said Turnbull.

“You will change your mind eventually,” replied Geoff. “Well we’ll see,” said Turnbull. “I have to tell you though, I think that marriage is a special institution, I think it’s fundamental and I think it’s a permanent union between a man and a woman. I know you don’t like to hear that Geoff but the reality is your relationship is one that should not be discriminated against in any legal way but I do believe marriage has a special status in our society and our culture and it is between a man and a woman.”

It sounds like he’s reading from the same hymn book as Kevin Rudd, virtually repeating word for word the same argument that “it is because I say it is.”

From there, the topics went a little downhill, with Kyle Sandilands mishearing a question from Turnbull as though he was asking if David Beckham was circumcised (he’s not, according to Sandliands) and Turnbull admitting that “there are lots of good looking guys. I haven’t fancied them. There’s a difference between being good looking and fanciable.”

And there’s a difference between saying you support gay rights and actually supporting them, Malcolm.

http://www.samesame.com.au/news/local/3061/Turnbull_Gay_Relationships_Just_Arent_Marriage

HSC

Marriage is permanent now? :<

Comeon Malcolm, flip the socially conservative faction of your party on gay marriage and I might actually vote for you.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC

Take your legal rights and leave off the culture
gee

HSC

Iron said:
Take your legal rights and leave off the culture
gee
The gheyz are coming!! Soon everybody will be wearing tight t-shirts, speaking in high pitched voices and being excessively neat

AND THE WORLD WILL COLLAPSE LIKE IT DID IN ANCIENT GREECE

ASNSWR127

HSC

chicky_pie said:
The reason why John Howard entered us into the Iraq war was because of oil, isn't that hard to figure? Even if Labor was in power then, we would of still went with the U.S. We're their puppets, remember. Even Rudd salutes Bush.

Do you still believe in Global Warming? LOL

Aboriginal Identity has never been ignored, they still get our tax money, so your statement is invalid.

And when it comes to corruption, it folds down to both side in politics, Labor and Liberals, especially the state N.S.W government. And why you only pointing out the negatives of the Liberals? Have you list any positive things? I'm sure you left testicle is avoiding that man.
Giving the aboriginal people money is NOT an acknowledgment of a culture and a tradition that spans thousands of years.

I have never made any claim that NSW labor is a labor government, they are a bunch of corrupt fools running a system which is clearly antiquated. However they never gave Saddam Hussein millions of dollars...

I'd say it is not a matter of 'believing' in global warming rather responding to a challenge which has been proven to require action.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC

Fairly sure you're a moron and the government never gave saddamn shit, it was the AWB, after it was formed into a privately owned company, that gave kickbacks etc.

Also coons don't try to hard to recover their identity, unless their identity is drinking flagons of goon all day and taking drugs then raping their kids then looking for people to coon knife.

Lentern

HSC

ASNSWR127 said:
Giving the aboriginal people money is NOT an acknowledgment of a culture and a tradition that spans thousands of years.

I have never made any claim that NSW labor is a labor government, they are a bunch of corrupt fools running a system which is clearly antiquated. However they never gave Saddam Hussein millions of dollars...

I'd say it is not a matter of 'believing' in global warming rather responding to a challenge which has been proven to require action.
You're just being silly about NSW labor, their performance is little better or worse than that of any other Australian government, state or federal its just when you've been around for 17 years people are less patient with your cockups and so are the media. Look at the federal election last year, a member of an 12 year old governmnet turns up late to a debate because he got held up at his previous engagement is in lambasted in the papers, the aspiring deputy prime minister is half an hour late because of "traffick" i her debate with, the widely regarded most talented debater in the parliament and she doesn't even make the paper. Except for in the Australian that one last becacon of journalistic integrity.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC

Ok anyway, now the state government is using our tax money to fund the Mardi Gras, guess we're really really now a broken poor state lol.

ASNSWR127

HSC

chicky_pie said:
Ok anyway, now the state government is using our tax money to fund the Mardi Gras, guess we're really really now a broken poor state lol.
That is a good thing for social reasons

Why they are funding the V8 supercars.... oh dear oh dear that is a mistake

ASNSWR127

HSC

staticsiscool said:
Fairly sure you're a moron and the government never gave saddamn shit, it was the AWB, after it was formed into a privately owned company, that gave kickbacks etc.

Also coons don't try to hard to recover their identity, unless their identity is drinking flagons of goon all day and taking drugs then raping their kids then looking for people to coon knife.
ah another one that needs to see the real world...

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC

You're the ideological peter garret wannabe who needs to see the real world moron, that is the real world. The average abo couldn't give a shit about their elders or identity, all they want is another flagon. Lol you're the same fag who was going on about how good peter garret is and how you enjoy dancing like him because it is also cool. Also you're an idiot with no idea what you're talking about, as evidenced by your comment about awb kickbacks

incentivation

Hmmmmm....
HSC
N/A

ASNSWR127 said:
ah another one that needs to see the real world...
HSC 2008?

Have you seen the real world yet?

Have you dealt with the dregs of society in the mountains?

Do you have issues with your indigenous neighbours?

Do you take a stroll down the druitt, Blackett or Doonside at 1am in the morning?

Take a trip on the wildside, and leave the idealism behind you..

ASNSWR127

HSC

incentivation said:
HSC 2008?

Have you seen the real world yet?

Have you dealt with the dregs of society in the mountains?

Do you have issues with your indigenous neighbours?

Do you take a stroll down the druitt, Blackett or Doonside at 1am in the morning?

Take a trip on the wildside, and leave the idealism behind you..
Do you volunteer your time to work with the dregs of the mountains and indeed a large population of the world? I do

Do you do hospital prac for nursing at school in Lithgow where these said dregs of the world live and go to for health care? I do

No so shut the fuck up you useless self centered nothingness, I think it is you that needs to "take a trip on the wild side".

ASNSWR127

HSC

staticsiscool said:
You're the ideological peter garret wannabe who needs to see the real world moron, that is the real world. The average abo couldn't give a shit about their elders or identity, all they want is another flagon. Lol you're the same fag who was going on about how good peter garret is and how you enjoy dancing like him because it is also cool. Also you're an idiot with no idea what you're talking about, as evidenced by your comment about awb kickbacks
I actually said he was a sell out - we all know that.

Perhaps you should read the posts better.

It was a joke about dancing. Grow a brain.

incentivation

Hmmmmm....
HSC
N/A

ASNSWR127 said:
Do you volunteer your time to work with the dregs of the mountains and indeed a large population of the world? I do

Do you do hospital prac for nursing at school in Lithgow where these said dregs of the world live and go to for health care? I do

No so shut the fuck up you useless self centered nothingness, I think it is you that needs to "take a trip on the wild side".
I take a trip on the wildside everyday sunshine. Deal with these people, day in, day out. If you think life in the mountains is where the troubles lie, you're surely deluding yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)