Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 3 (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Haha Alex Perry called Paloma ugly.

Danika is out, next stop, that too red vampirish pair of ugly breasts on legs: Annika.

Alice ftw.

PS, the episode sucked. I don't want to see their mums, i want to see them FIGHT!

HSC
N/A
What the heck was Alice wearing to judging?!

I agree Anika will probably go soon... love her to pieces, but she doesn't look 'high fashion' enough I think. And if Jordan's short, wouldn't Stef be as well? (Stef seems to be the shortest of them all, or maybe it's because she has such a babydoll face?)

I'm currently questioning the lowering of age limit for australia's next top model. I'm by no means a Danica fan, but at her age it's not uncommon for a bit of weight gain (and even loss) as her body changes...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Tulipa said:
Anika keeps wearing things that make her boobs look ginormously out of proportion. IT DOESN"T LOOK GOOD.

But yeah, I really like Paloma & Alice FTW at the moment.
*chuckles*

You can tell why she's my favourite can't you :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
i've never been a fan of enormously breasted girls. they look really awkard.
i'd prefer average.
To paraphrase what someone had said earlier:

she has the look of innocence, the body of sin <33:burn:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Someone said it off the show, umm it was during the bikini shoot, and they were complimenting her on her looks as being the farm girl look with the body that most men would love to squish their heads into her chest and go BRBRBRBBRBRBRBRBR

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
glitterfairy said:
What the heck was Alice wearing to judging?!

I'm currently questioning the lowering of age limit for australia's next top model. I'm by no means a Danica fan, but at her age it's not uncommon for a bit of weight gain (and even loss) as her body changes...
I liked alice's outfit...

and there's a reason why models are scouted at 15-16...it's because young teens have long limbs and pretty skin, and also it is easier to teach walking styles to younger people who are more adaptable. And besides, it's the immaturity that makes this show so awesome to watch. if they were older, it'd just be like america's next top model, and everyone knows that it sucks.

all the girls on america's n-t-m are ugly, and i'm not even being cruel be saying that. the only good looking ones were samantha and the fat white one, and they eliminated samantha becuase she wouldnt act like a slut in the photoshoot and because she was quiet.

australia's next top model is waaay better, but Mink should be the host instead of jodhi.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Jodhi has a nice motherly vibe going, I like the raport she has with Charlotte Dawson, it's very Ab Fab.

I think it's time for Bunsen McBigTits to leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)