• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 3 (1 Viewer)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
http://www.news.com.au/sundayheraldsun/story/0,,21743507-28957,00.html

Outspoken Paloma has fans riled
May 17, 2007 12:00am

IF you're not an Australia's Next Top Model devotee, the name Paloma Rodriguez probably won't mean much.

But by heck, we hope we haven't seen the last of the show's most recent evictee.

Rodriguez has to be the most colourful character to come out of Australian reality TV in years.

The 17-year-old, who spoke openly about her battle with depression, struck fear into the hearts of her fellow teen contestants.

And it made compelling viewing.

Rodriguez was spared the full force of abuse from the show's fans after her elimination aired on Fox8 on Tuesday night.

When the Newcastle teen did a live online chat, the response was so huge the server went into meltdown and crashed.

It was resuscitated 20 minutes later, still with hundreds of questions coming in.

Super-slim Melbourne girl Alice Burdeu is down to the final four.
LOL!

oh, and according to the sun-herald today, paloma will be starring in a charity fashion show featuring local hunter designers to raise funds that will purchase laptop computers for cancer patients in the mater hospital (main cancer-hospital in Newcastle) so that they can continue with their studies whilst being treated.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl, love or hate her, she's attracting attention.

Personally I'd love to throw a brick at her face.

HSC
N/A
Apparently her last name is 'Soto'? It said that in a paper I read today. Apparently her modelling agency 'let her go on a break' to do antm, and now they're wondering if she'll be taken back after all the TV antics.

HSC
i dont get why alice manages to stay in this competition week after week...she only has one look...the dead eyes, open mouth look...and i gotta say, it sucks...if alex perry wasnt so in love with her she would of gone weeks ago...i dont understand why so many people like her and want her to win...

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i think alice is hilarious, the whole thing with the swim, i was pissing myself.

now my three faves are in, but i think alice has to definately win. she is consistently beautiful, classy and entertaining, and y'all haters are just jealous!!!

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
parramattitude said:
i dont get why alice manages to stay in this competition week after week...she only has one look...the dead eyes, open mouth look...and i gotta say, it sucks...if alex perry wasnt so in love with her she would of gone weeks ago...i dont understand why so many people like her and want her to win...
that's not true. Alex perry hates jordan because of her height and she is still there.

Plus, pretty much every guest judge has had something good to say about alice - especially the ones from vogue, and don't you tell me that magazine isnt pulling some of the shows strings.

HSC
N/A
Alice hit the genetic lottery. It's difficult to have that kind of bone structure (REALLY tall and skinny) and not do well in the fashion industry.

I still love Jordan though.

HSC
N/A
Steph actually looks to be around the same height as Jordan.

However... Steph seems to have a more elongated body type/better posture though, which makes her look a little taller.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I personally think Jordan is quite ugly :|

HSC
N/A
Did anyone see Steph and Anika in the Sunday magazine today?

I hate to say it, but Steph bores me to tears... she's got the same, posed-but-expressionless face in every frame. Anika on the other hand, is giving a bit more variety.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)