Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 3 (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
simplistic said:
these girls really do epmhasies the stereotype that models r major airheads
Yeah I bet they're pretty piss poor at spelling as well

evy

HSC
alice looks like a model yeah, but shes absolutely hopeless, has she ever thought well anything??? does she know shes on tv??? their all annoying yet i can't stop watching!!! some of them are attractive ie paloma but their all bogans and bitches, i agree with someone ages ago, out of 20 million ppl you think they could find a better group of girls

Skeeta

HSC
I caught up w/ this weeks episode.

Not much has changed. Alice still looks like a model, but is boring. Paloma is still a mole and Jordan is still cool.

Jordan reminds me of Kate Moss, and Stef H reminds me of Miranda Kerr. Fo realz.

HSC
N/A
I *think* I saw the top three finalists on tv today for some 5-minute thing.

Skeeta

HSC
oh, actually now that I think about it.. I might have too.

Alice, Jordan and Stef H were at the Astra Awards.

I just assumed it was a challenge that they won.

HSC
tonight all the girls are making a 'paloma pavlova'!!! cant wait to see that!
i was shocked that she didnt go home after the first episode after she forgot the go sees ladies name...and her bitching that she didnt win last weeks challenge and then being the manipulative bitch that she is, making jordan apologise to her...does she not realise that no one in the house likes her???

anyway im loving anika...i want her to win...

HSC
N/A
I love her attitude. However I'm worried that somewhere down the track she just won't be edgy enough, but time will tell. I really do love her professionalism and wish it was something I could see more of.

I am DYING to see this paloma pavlova.

HSC
N/A
grrr no-one's uploaded it onto YouTube yet :(

(mum has COMPLETELY taken over the TV recently because somewhere in the world, there is a cricket match going on. Therefore watching TV shows via the TV is no longer possible... god bless youtube)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Who's the chick that everyone hates? Paloma?

I only watched this episode, but that girl is the biggest airhead.

"Like... yesterday... right... uh... I wanted to get voted off... but thought I wouldn't... yeah.... and today... I don't wanna get voted off.... but I think I might...."

Biggest airhead.

I cannot watch this show if she is on it.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
Who's the chick that everyone hates? Paloma?

I only watched this episode, but that girl is the biggest airhead.

"Like... yesterday... right... uh... I wanted to get voted off... but thought I wouldn't... yeah.... and today... I don't wanna get voted off.... but I think I might...."

Biggest airhead.

I cannot watch this show if she is on it.
Haha its funny, was funnier when the Westie Cassandra was on cos she told her off true westie style <33

HSC
N/A
Yeah, Paloma ftl.

Was a bit sad to see Sophie and Anika in the bottom two. You can tell they're really good friends :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
OH MY GOD!

I freakin love alice!

honestly, i want to propose.
Do it with some protein shakes and some red meat, god knows she needs it.

Wouldn't want to accidently snap her trying to put the ring on now do you?

HSC
N/A
LOL!

That's so true.

I still can't help thinking Alice looks and acts so pathetic sometimes (I don't mean that entirely as it sounds... think pathetic-looking basset hound with big droopy eyes scratching your front door on a rainy night). But damn. On the street? 100% model. She's got the height that makes anything look good.

HSC
i was on some forums and there were some pics of what was apparently the top 5, and then more of the top 4...the top 4 were jordan, steph h, alice and anika and the 5th was danika...so hopefully that means that paloma will be going home tomorrow!!!!!!
she is so up herself...she was saying a couple of weeks ago that she is the hottest girl from newcastle...ummm...NO...has she never heard of jennifer hawkins??? or the facts that SHE ISNT HOT AT ALL...she is quite repulsive...her face, her attitude...everything...

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I think Paloma is hilarious, and she is also pretty cute. I think that the part where they had to dress themselves in front of the Vogue editor was hilarious, Paloma sheepishly sidles forward in that ugly dress and everyone starts laughing. Then Jonathon says "in straight terms...Paloma looked like a sack of walnuts."

My favourite is Alice, I think she is hilarious. The whole part where she is talking about the silkworm is fucking classic, and Jonathon is all "I'm not feeling the silkworm, Alice."

Steph is cute, and I covet her body and face, but she doesn't have the same model look as Alice or even Paloma. She'd be good in magazines though, the back pages in Cleo etc with the advice and all.

I met Jordan at Ruby Rabbits on Saturday night, so I don't think she'll end up winning, she was giving out CDs of the band playing and she was all friendly and gave me and my friends hugs. I was pissed off my nut and blabbering at her but she was really nice. We begged her to tell us who won but she said she wasn't allowed to. I REALLY liked Jordan's high fashion photo. She has a beautiful face for photos, but she is really short, like shorter than me...

I dislike both Anika and Danika. Annika has these huge ungainly breats and a homely face, and danika needs to grow up and grow out of her puppy fat, I can't even tell if she's pretty or not. But she's only 16, she could lose the face fat and get some cheekbones...or surgery. Then she could be a model.

I want Alice to win. But in any case, she will be a successful model whether she wins or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)