Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 3 (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I agree, it all looks very amateur. The clothes are interesting, and the setting is interesting, but it's not enough to distract from the fact that the girls... obviously aren't of professional standard. I think Anika might be passable at best (even her facial expression was a bit monotonous) but gah, Steph...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*yawn*

Its all going to end up with Alice winning anyway, boring now :(

At least with Paloma there was drama

shoegal1490

HSC
I wish that Alice will win!! Although i have to say that the quality of models in germany's next top model is so much better than australia's next top model and america's next top model. Gooo barbara meier.. i've been addicted to watching gntm on youtube.

Skeeta

HSC
well. jordan is out :( Shame.

I thought it would be 100% alice to win. But now that the audience can vote, it might be a LOT closer than we thought.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
So I haven't tuned into watching this religiously, but fuck you guys, I do NOT want Alice to win. She irritates me. And Steph! I just want to look at her all day!

I want Steph to win!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Oh and WTF with the bitching?

When someone who you want to impress asks you questions like "who do you want voted out?" you're meant to say shit like "oh goodness! But everyone's been working so hard," etc. Not "fuck Alice. Fucking she's shit" etc

bassqueen16

HSC
Is Alice the ginger nut? cos if so, I hate to agree with popular opinion, but fuckkkk she's not very good looking AT ALL, she looks so anxious and nervous and frail like you could snap her so much as look at her... but yeah, ginger ninja=fail

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hahah ginger ninja!

Yeah thats her, kinda sad that they couldn't go for an alternative look, but rather keep stringing her along purely because of her 'traditional' look.

Then again, I'm just watching for the women.

justCARLA

HSC
alice should die in a hole,
if paloma was still in the comp i would pick her over alice any day.
omg.. someone should slap her

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
even though i like jordan better than steph as a model, i was very unimpresed with her responses to Napoleon's questions. She should have been like "oh i don't want anybody to go home. Everybody has worked so hard. We all deserve to win for different reasons".

You would lie through your damn teeth before you'd say what jordan, steph and eventually alice said. All that resulted is that napoleon perdis saw a bunch of whiney little girls.

And then jordan says at the end "i think i've become more sensitive towards other people's feelings" (or something like that).
Pfft! yeah. heaps!

I lol'd at the comment by that store owner in LA when he compared the aussie girls to the american girls.

i CANNOT stand steph. I would have loved to see a jordan/alice final. Unfortunately, the audience probably loves steph so alice may not win. She certainly should though. She's the best one there, even if she lacks confidence. Imagine what winning could do for her confidence.

justCARLA

HSC
The_highwayman said:
even though i like jordan better than steph as a model, i was very unimpresed with her responses to Napoleon's questions. She should have been like "oh i don't want anybody to go home. Everybody has worked so hard. We all deserve to win for different reasons".

You would lie through your damn teeth before you'd say what jordan, steph and eventually alice said. All that resulted is that napoleon perdis saw a bunch of whiney little girls.

And then jordan says at the end "i think i've become more sensitive towards other people's feelings" (or something like that).
Pfft! yeah. heaps!
BAHHHH he didnt ask the question for Jordan to just lie. it was obvious what they were doing, sparking up a bitchy convo to get the action going... they wanted a fight/arguement for television and that's exactly what napoleon got out of it.
why should she have said that she didnt want anyone to go when she obviously did...? napoleon has some say in who wins because the winner will be the face of his company for a whole year.... he wants to get on the inside and find out what they're really like. i dont think alice should win, neither does jordan... that's obviously why she said what she did.

justCARLA

HSC
Tulipa said:
The point is though that if she was trying to be a professional model she should've lied.

The whole thing was immature and stupid.
Wtf are you on about. She said the truth. That’s what napoleon was after. As if she was going to lie because “that’s what professional supermodels” should do. As if. No one is never 100% honest but as if they have to lie to be a professional supermodel. You are crazy. The only thing that was immature about the situation was the bitchiness, what Jordan said wasn’t immature, she was speaking her mind and telling the truth. She was answering his questions ffs, as if lie about it.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Um.

What the fuck are you on about? A professional model wouldn't shoot her mouth off about the other girls because it's not professional, it's immature and creates a bad mood on the set. Of course you lie. No one ever speaks the truth in these situations and it was a bad move for Jordan to do so.

Like the_highwayman said, she came off as a whiny little girl.

justCARLA

HSC
Tulipa said:
Um.

What the fuck are you on about? A professional model wouldn't shoot her mouth off about the other girls because it's not professional, it's immature and creates a bad mood on the set. Of course you lie. No one ever speaks the truth in these situations and it was a bad move for Jordan to do so.

Like the_highwayman said, she came off as a whiny little girl.

and you would know what a professional model would do in that situation, how?

and you would know that a professional model never speaks the truth, how?

it didn't create a bad mood on the set, it made a mood that allowed another side to come out, resulting in possibly even better photos that what could of come out from not having the arguement.

Jordan gave the appropriate answer to Napoleon's question. enough said.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Considering you're her age, I can see how you'd think that.

In any professional situation, you're not meant to bag out the other person because it makes you look bad and again immature. You need to spin the question so it relates back to how great you are and what your strengths are. She could've answered the question with "Oh no, I don't know. We've all worked so hard and it's so tough to decide." then go into a spiel about how hard she's worked.

I mean for fucks sake, professionalism is about making yourself look good by yourself instead of pulling others down for you to look better.

justCARLA

HSC
Tulipa said:
Considering you're her age, I can see how you'd think that.

In any professional situation, you're not meant to bag out the other person because it makes you look bad and again immature. You need to spin the question so it relates back to how great you are and what your strengths are. She could've answered the question with "Oh no, I don't know. We've all worked so hard and it's so tough to decide." then go into a spiel about how hard she's worked.

I mean for fucks sake, professionalism is about making yourself look good by yourself instead of pulling others down for you to look better.

But that's the thing, napoleon asked Jordan who should go, not why she should win. She answered the question accordingly. The majority of models do not act professionally 100% of the time and this question was obviously asked to get an honest and raw reaction to create dramatic television.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
justCARLA said:
and you would know what a professional model would do in that situation, how?
And you would be an expert on this how?

and you would know that a professional model never speaks the truth, how?
And you would be an expert on this how?

it didn't create a bad mood on the set, it made a mood that allowed another side to come out, resulting in possibly even better photos that what could of come out from not having the arguement.
Yawn. You'd have to be able to command millions before you can start being bitchy, there are plenty of women who look stunning, all wanting the oppurtunity to laugh at you.

Jordan gave the appropriate answer to Napoleon's question. enough said.
Yep, thats why she's out of the competition.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
justCARLA said:

But that's the thing, napoleon asked Jordan who should go, not why she should win. She answered the question accordingly. The majority of models do not act professionally 100% of the time and this question was obviously asked to get an honest and raw reaction to create dramatic television.
You have never been to a job interview.

When you want a reception job, and he asks you what you want from this job, you don't say "money. I'm only here for the money" even if it's the truth. You are a professional and you say "I want the experience in a busy environment and to challenge myself" etc.

You kiss ass as much as you can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)