Australia's qualification to the World Cup (Analysis) (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wow. imfucking speechelss. was shaking hands of lebs in cars. fucking. wow.

HSC
N/A
I went

let me tell you

it was a hundred times louder than the rugby world cup final, the olympics, or any damn NRL final

all the anglos were having so much fun too

the greatest moment in australian football

expect football to become the dominant professional code

Jimmy_B

HSC
Henry_Kissinger said:
expect football to become the dominant professional code
i'd settle for it becoming a viable mainstream sport first.

we booed them so bad in their national anthum. u couldnt even hear the music one but. the atmosphere was so good. its so disrespectiful to boo a national anthum but they did it to us in uruguay.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Jimmy_B said:
i'd settle for it becoming a viable mainstream sport first.
It always has been, just not at as a spectator sport.

Finally, a performance that I cannot criticise! To think that I can now wear my jersey and scarf without fear of being laughed at from afar... In fact, I am so happy with tonight's performance that in the future I won't mind the glory-hunters that are now sure to flock to support the banner being carried by the Socceroos.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Can't say they're glory hunterz, we're Aussiez afterall. And the Soccerooz represent Australia so itz only good that mo ppl here support em.

Generator

HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
Can't say they're glory hunterz, we're Aussiez afterall. And the Soccerooz represent Australia so itz only good that mo ppl here support em.
Sorry, I meant those who will now claim that they have long followed the round ball game (whether in Australia or overseas), not those who aren't football fans yet will be willing to support an Australian team now that it has finally made it to the global stage proper (for the second time, of course).

fatmuscle

HSC
it's great to walk around the streets of chinatown and scream 'GO AUSTRALIA' in those losty asian faces.

Comrade nathan

HSC
fatmuscle said:
it's great to walk around the streets of chinatown and scream 'GO AUSTRALIA' in those losty asian faces.
What?

Anyway YAY!1!1! Australia.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Just tried the lil quiz on TWG site, I'm pretty sure I got thiz one right...

http://xs55.xs.to/pics/05463/quiz.JPG

However they said I waz wrong :(
ahahaha stupid twg

and yeh i felt sorry for the uruguayan national anthem singer, he got completely drowned out..., but they did the same shit to us at montevideo... recoba's "divine right" got owned.

well the "glory hunters" might evolve into real fans... more supporters the better i say

^___^
HSC
hahaha

i was streaming the game at uni while studying

fucken awesome stuff..the whole comp labs went off when schz made the saves

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
I think the fact that more children play Football than Rugby League, Union or Cricket is a true sign that Football is the mainstream sport.
Its called soccer...
Go back to Europe

stazi

Nightman
HSC
fatmuscle said:
HAHHAHAHAHA YEAH!!!! THat was fun. Random Japanese asian chicks: giving them high fives.

This was one of the greatest days of my life
1) FInish exams very well
2) Australia win this
3) Shaking hands with all those gangsters and lebs and cheering; and not getting bashed
4) Getting a jihad placed on me by some south american guy and then a palestenian shouting at him for being a dick.
5) Coming home drunk and getting an email about an internship offer which I didn't even apply for directly in Prague or Berlin (I'm very much considering Berlin during the world cup :D !!!)

HSC
Australia is going to Germany 06!

Fantastic game, Kewell played his arse off (although he does need a haircut), and Schwarzer had two awesome saves.

I've never seen so many yellow t-shirts in my life! The crowd was insane!!!!!!!!!

Guus for PM!!!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
ahahaha stupid twg

and yeh i felt sorry for the uruguayan national anthem singer, he got completely drowned out..., but they did the same shit to us at montevideo... recoba's "divine right" got owned.

well the "glory hunters" might evolve into real fans... more supporters the better i say
i love your sig dude (again again) :uhhuh:

mr_brightside said:
Its called soccer...
Go back to Europe
i dont want to be rude, because you're cool, but it IS football....we arent american and australia has changed it...it now can be either football OR soccer...they're both right

stazi said:
HAHHAHAHAHA YEAH!!!! THat was fun. Random Japanese asian chicks: giving them high fives.

This was one of the greatest days of my life
1) FInish exams very well
2) Australia win this
3) Shaking hands with all those gangsters and lebs and cheering; and not getting bashed
4) Getting a jihad placed on me by some south american guy and then a palestenian shouting at him for being a dick.
5) Coming home drunk and getting an email about an internship offer which I didn't even apply for directly in Prague or Berlin (I'm very much considering Berlin during the world cup :D !!!)
you're getting sigged...that sounded awesome :eek:

i wish i went

SpoRTsGaL said:
Man, sounds like you had a great day! Lol, shaking hands with gangsters and lebs and not getting bashed!

I watched it at home. I really needed sleep, after hardly sleeping because of exams, and my head was hurting, but it was hurting a lot more when watching the game. The game was so stressful, more stressful than any exam I've done! But that was one hell of a game. I've never seen Australia play so well before. They played like a European team.

YAY AUSTRALIA'S IN THE WORLD CUP!!!!

Constip8ed Skunk: I LOVE your sig!!!!
i love your sig too!

OMG peoples. i need a destiny06 sig :)

HSC
And i have to say, Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi is like the worst chant ever.

Oh, and Harry Kewell needs to get rid of those two ponytail things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)