• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Back to School (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
We are allowed out, but we only have an IGA near by.
Everywhere else is too far away to go there and be back in time.
That's crazy. Our school keeps us in and there are only two places were we can possibly hang. The cafe or the library.

HSC
N/A
there aren't any places close to my school either but everyone has cars or knows someone with one
My school is basically a prison. We have surveillance cameras at every main entrance as well as intercom, so you can't leave without talking to the office lady, as well as like a 2m gate around the school.

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
That's it, I am sneaking out tomorrow to go to Dominos.

Gigacube

HSC
About a quarter of my year jigs. Mainly the ones who do English Studies &/or Applied Maths.
It's quite easy to jig. Just scan on & leave.

HSC
Uni Grad
about 10% of the year 12s at my school jig lunch, free periods and english lessons

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Only a few people in my grade still jig, others are actually studying in free periods now.

Gigacube

HSC
Only a few people in my grade still jig, others are actually studying in free periods now.
There's this girl who has free periods on at the same time as me. She uses them to watch Miley Cyrus & the Jonas Brothers on YouTube & on their websites.

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
There's this girl who has free periods on at the same time as me. She uses them to watch Miley Cyrus & the Jonas Brothers on YouTube & on their websites.
That's urgh.. no comment.. two girls who have free period with me borrow the school laptops to watch Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girls.

Gigacube

HSC
That's urgh.. no comment.. two girls who have free period with me borrow the school laptops to watch Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girls.
Wow that's productive. Out of 7 people in my year who have free periods with me only 2/7, including me, use it productively.

HSC
Uni Grad
before i sold my netbook i played counterstrike during my frees

i don't think i've ever studied in a free period except when cramming for assessments

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Wow that's productive. Out of 7 people in my year who have free periods with me only 2/7, including me, use it productively.
Good to hear you're using time productively, majority of us study in free period.. there are a few who either talk for 2 periods or jig.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
about 10% of the year 12s at my school jig lunch, free periods and english lessons
Speaking of jigging, no one at my school comes to school and then leaves to jig because the nearest road that isn't the school's driveway is 1km away and you have to drive past the office if you drive out... If you jig at my school, you chuck a sickie.

I pretend to use mine productively so I don't get moved but I really just talk the whole time... I get moved and yelled at often. I swear I want to record the study hall guy and report him for emotional abuse or something.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I've disregarded doing the rest of my chem booklet as most people on fb posted they had forgotten about it.

Just started working on my english essay, it's on the worst book, it feels like murder and I'm only 400 words in (so that's about a third...sigh)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)