bad boys or good boys??? (1 Viewer)

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
if people want to have a go at me because of my choice in colours ill bash the cunts

williamc

HSC
lol but srsly i was macking this hot bitch at ivy on sat night on this couch and i told her id fuck her right here and she goes "you're so bad" den dragged me into the uni-sex toilets. pretty fucked for a girl walking out of a cubicle with a guy when there is a fucking huge queue with heaps of other bitches in the queue. OMG WAT A SLUTT!

BlueNess

HSC
The good ones are always going to get hurt, their always going to be there for you and its the thrill of the chase you like so bad boys =P
*hits my head on desk multiple times*

ay0_x

HSC
please tell me a lot of girls have this preference?
Like, all of them?

All the ones you want to attract anyway. The girls who go for true bad boys are a whole pile o' crazy anyway.

Give me a sweet, funny guy with a brain, tattoos and a motorbike and I'm won.

Daipire

HSC
Ok, i reckon a mix, kind and considerate (good boy points), but rides a motorbike around (bad boy points), kind to the parents (good boy points) but is an awesome make-outer (bad boy points, i said make-outer as 'kiss' may imply a small peck on the cheek which is not bad boy material)

and by the way, somewhat smart and somewhat built.

If you can never make a decision, mix and match good sir!

oh and get a tattoo! but not a cliched/lame one (and don't get one to be funny, jokes get lame after a while!)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
pffft as if i would want to be followed by you anyway, i wouldnt flatter myself over this situation! i dont want to see you on my tail again unless you have something nice to say :) because your a rude boy! :D
holy fuck i remember this annoying cunt

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
okay here's how it works:

for hot girls:

up until women want to settle down, get married and have babies, they're looking for an 'alpha top dog male' which tends to be.. the uneducated physically built/good looking, 'bad boy'.

but when they want to get married and have kids, obviously they want someone who will provide for them and their babies, so they go for the more sensible/responsible/educated/nice guys

of course this is a working theory, and it is a general guideline.

hence why you've probably heard the song 'nice guys finish last?'.

then there's the humor, wit, and confidence.
and there you go.

of course there's hot girls who want sensible/responsible/educated/nice guys from the beginning..
these are usually more of your good looking intelligent girls as a result of their upbringing or religion

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
And The Whole World Has To
Answer Right Now
Just To Tell You Once Again,
Who's Bad . . .

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Good boy, period.
'Bad' boys are egotistical, attention-seeking, insecure and normally violent.
No thank you.

melli-girl

HSC
I like the bad boys in movies XD
but in real life, probably more the good guy.. but not the goodie-two-shoes guy.. that's my job =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)