...bah (1 Viewer)

django_

HSC
lol theres no point in replying to anything..cactus says watever im thinking! lol so yeh thanks cactus (n stop readin my thoughts :p)

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
miranda said:
Because clearly that's why she asked for advice and posted on this forum, as Cactus said *kudos to Cactus*

Pookiemonster, i've noticed you often post negatively, why?
because. i came to these forums as a naive individual. you all made me bitter and angry, and i realised my love of bringing an air of negate to a place can be done on a wide scale from my own room.

miranda

HSC
PookieMonster said:
because. i came to these forums as a naive individual. you all made me bitter and angry, and i realised my love of bringing an air of negate to a place can be done on a wide scale from my own room.
Charming pookie. Well stop abusing people, honestly. Move your air of negate somewhere else please.

http://sundown.greyledge.net/pages/images/stfu_50.jpg

Last edited:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Cactus said:
Who made you in charge of dealing out criticism in the name of toughening people's skins? Just because someone may be wrong in a certain situation (i'm not saying anyone is at fault here though) doesnt mean they don't deserve support. No one is saying you have to pat her on the back, in fact no one really wants you here at all. It's a situation you have obviously never had to deal with so you don't understand.......
I didn't criticise her for the sake of criticising her, I gave my honest opinion. Who are you to tell me she "deserves" my support? what the hell for?

I "don't understand"? Talk about baseless assumptions. It's called teen angst, it's hardly a situation unique to her. I do, in fact, know what she's talking about, because *gasp* I've had a lot of the same issues in the past. Don't go making assumptions and quit blowing things out of proportion. "pain and suffering"? oh please :rolleyes:

django_

HSC
Lundy said:
I didn't criticise her for the sake of criticising her, I gave my honest opinion. Who are you to tell me she "deserves" my support? what the hell for?

I "don't understand"? Talk about baseless assumptions. It's called teen angst, it's hardly a situation unique to her. I do, in fact, know what she's talking about, because *gasp* I've had a lot of the same issues in the past. Don't go making assumptions and quit blowing things out of proportion. "pain and suffering"? oh please :rolleyes:
lol i find it funny how people just assume things. who said anything about teen angst? certainly something im not experiencing, as its usually axiety accompanied by feelings of depression.

for the record, im not anxious or depressed.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
PookieMonster said:
i would have had u not just pissed me off. anyway shes tiresome and cactus shits me so yeah im over this thread.

Oh so I shit you.........how many ppl on this forum do u think wish u would fuck off?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
django_ said:
lol i find it funny how people just assume things. who said anything about teen angst? certainly something im not experiencing, as its usually axiety accompanied by feelings of depression.

for the record, im not anxious or depressed.
ok cool, so that just proves my theory that cactus' previous over-the-top posts about suicide and shit were taken straight off dr. phil, of which it's clear he/she watches way too much.

ok, I'm out. this is boring. cactus, you can save your lovey dovey high and mighty shit for someone who wants to hear it.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Lundy said:

She doesn't deserve your support. She doesn't deserve your abuse. We're asking you to please do it elsewhere because it's not wanted here.

You're saying you have been through this. I bet you werent abused by your drunk stepfather, with a mentally unstable mother, who would fight every waking hour of the day, apart from taking a break to level some anger at you, sometimes with violence too. He would blame all his troubles on you, and make you feel like shit, untill you felt like life wasn't worth living and then you took 70 pills and lay there on the bathroom floor hoping to die.

I'm not saying that this is the case here; but it's very similar to the case i just described which i endured. Maybe this girl is over-reacting or being a spoilt brat, but that doesnt meant it isnt hurtful for her. Have some compassion or go away please. We're trying to fix a problem, you're only getting in the way

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
um its obvious the girl is distressed and i think she wants some constructive advice rather than people telling her shes selfish and in the wrong. im sure shes heard it enough from her parents. u can neva tell ppl that wat they are doing isnt worth it, or it will end up hurting them in the end, firstly u dont know how strong their relationship is to be able to say that..............secondly evn if it dosent work out, its up to the person to experience this for themself so they can learn from their mistakes...........there have been many times where my parents and friends told me not to do stuff or stay away from ppl.............i neva listened................soemtimes i was right and sometimes they were right...............in that case (if they were right) then at least i learnt the lesson for my self and didnt give up so that i could then forever wonder wat couldve been had to continued to see that person............................She obviously made a mistake and now is sorry for it....................if u really think that the relationship is worth it then fight for it..............but always be mature and dont sulk about it. be nice to ur parents..................if u try to get revenge or are always yelling at them they wont listen to wat u have to say....................ur parents are looking for the maturity in u.............so show it to them and remember that ur parents care abt u.............if they didnt then they wouldnt care who u see or wat u do with them. show them respect and they will show u respect and always be patient coz things will work out in the end...............cheer up :)

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
joujou_84 said:
um..............secondly evn if it dosent work out, its up to the person to experience this for themself so they can learn from their mistakes...........there have been many times where my parents and friends told me not to do stuff or stay away from ppl.............i neva listened................soemtimes i was right and sometimes they were right...............in that case (if they were right) then at least i learnt the lesson for my self and didnt give up so that i could then forever wonder wat couldve been had to continued to see that person.
very true. it's just the same as in the classroom, the teacher can guide you on the right path but ultimately you are the one who has to act. Life lessons especially can only be learnt by experience.

To the ppl who have been saying "shut up get over it you're selfish" etc, take note of joujou_84........this is called 'constructive criticism'.

django_

HSC
yeh thanks jou jou :)

it was think i wish my folks would understand....

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Cactus said:
very true. it's just the same as in the classroom, the teacher can guide you on the right path but ultimately you are the one who has to act. Life lessons especially can only be learnt by experience.

To the ppl who have been saying "shut up get over it you're selfish" etc, take note of joujou_84........this is called 'constructive criticism'.
If you actually read my first post in here properly, you'll notice it did actually include constructive criticism. You're an idiot, I've had enough of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)