Band 6 (1 Viewer)

Misyndo

HSC
Clearly you are a fucking retard. I think my UAI and marks at uni say otherwise. I think i got quite a good secondary education
dawwwwwwwww is someone mad?
Don't bash me with your mad lifting skills brah.
Have you achieved dinosaur mode with Rippetoe yet?

Generally the difference between online and real life/essays is shorthand terms, typos and a more narrow vocabulary.

"Then" is not a shorter or colloquial version of "than". Besides, in that context both are wrong - you should have used 'and'. The fact that this is an "online forum" does not excuse this mistake. Nor does it excuse the fact that the sentence itself did not make sense.
I don't think you realise the fact that as it is an online forum I would not be typing with complete perfect grammatical sense. That is, I did not bother to re-read my sentence to fix then/than as I was not bothered to for an online forum. i.e. I just wrote what I had in my head as b00m and many others clearly understood the message apart from the 'important' use of then/than(/and).

The argument involved the implication that you could be one of the top 15 people in the state for an english subject, so yes, grammatical deficiencies are valid in arguments against you.
Grammatical deficiencies on an online forum of which I lack any self-control and time to check/edit/read my posts after they've been typed are DIFENIENTLY a COMPLETE indicator of my essay writing skills.

I was going to just ignore the mistakes because I don't really care, but you sound like such a self-involved moron and increasingly so as your posts continue. Please, for the sake of anyone that has some sort of respect for you, stop talking.
I think I've trolled enough.
PS. I'm still better thEn you. U mad?

Last edited:

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
dawwwwwwwww is someone mad?
Don't bash me with your mad lifting skills brah.
Have you achieved dinosaur mode with Rippetoe yet?
Yeah, i'm just a gym junkie, but bet you i got a higher UAI (consequently better marks) than you will. So get farrrrkkkked

Misyndo

HSC
Yeah, i'm just a gym junkie, but bet you i got a higher UAI (consequently better marks) than you will. So get farrrrkkkked
Oh the irony.
This whole debate started because I was being all awesome and rubbing it into other people's faces of how I would get better marks.
As whatshisface would say, "HYPOCRISY!!".

joelfh1

HSC
Its funny, if you trace the roots if this little verbal spar, you'll find it all started with my comment:

Band six in standard shouldn't be too hard.
advanced is the real bitch apparently
lol

MetroMattums

HSC
Oh the irony.
This whole debate started because I was being all awesome and rubbing it into other people's faces of how I would get better marks.
As whatshisface would say, "HYPOCRISY!!".
he mad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)