Bar (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

melsc said:
here we go again *starts yelling *fight fight fight**
Nah, there's no fight, I can't read what he says:)

I'm sure he'll just say "you want to be an SC and have never done a law subject, you're a wanker, you're poor, I'm a spoiled little brat" etc etc.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Nah, there's no fight, I can't read what he says:)

I'm sure he'll just say "you want to be an SC and have never done a law subject, you're a wanker, you're poor, I'm a spoiled little brat" etc etc.
Fight anyway I am bored... and sick of the word journey grrr...

stamos

sellout
HSC
PwarYuex said:
No, he's an arrogant wanker, who has no touch on the real world where people work and pay for their place. Not only that, he didn't make it into USyd and had a big cry about it.
yeah sometime's he's definitely a jerk

but at other times i reckon a few people are jealous of his drive, and annoyed that they have to compete with people who devote their entire life to their career

edit: sometimes*

Last edited:

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
stamos said:
yeah sometime's he's definitely a jerk

but at other times i reckon a few people are jealous of his drive, and annoyed that they have to compete with people who devote their entire life to their career
I don't see a problem with passion and determination, I prefer people to be dedicated to their chosen career, i'd much prefer to be competing for a place in law with those who really want to do it, but he like many others on bos can be really nice and other times drive me mad

stamos

sellout
HSC
maybe if you got out from under that bridge we'd take you more seriously

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
melsc said:
if not what do u wanna do with ur degree?
change the world. end poverty. impress chix. rewrite a general principle for the tort of negligence.

no, seriously, i dun really know. i do wanna impress chix tho :)

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
I've always wanted to join the Bar, and help society. But in the past year I have matured and now I seem to have more interest in becoming CEO of some global corporation and fucking up society instead. lol ironic.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
melsc said:
See even thought I want to be a lawyer myself, I still want to date one :)
do i read that as an offer or as an illusory promise? ;)

LOL bahahhahaa... i'm such a lawgeek :cool:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
melsc said:
the moral of the story is "girls dont like boys girls like cars and money"
bahahaha *falls over laughing*

but for your HSC, you could be reading Patterson and Hefferson, Contract Cases and Materials by now... :)

in other news, i am preparing my 'wrongful life' moot, the crux of which is this:

"the plaintiff cannot say, 'but for your negligence, i would have been born uninjured'. the plaintiff can only say, 'but for your negligence, i would have not been born'."

this one's a tad difficult and is suspectible of crossing to philosophical and ethical boundaries. yes, i will quote Blackstone and Socrates etc.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:

but for your HSC, you could be reading Patterson and Hefferson, Contract Cases and Materials by now... :)

in other news, i am preparing my 'wrongful life' moot, the crux of which is this:

"the plaintiff cannot say, 'but for your negligence, i would have been born uninjured'. the plaintiff can only say, 'but for your negligence, i would have not been born'."

this one's a tad difficult and is suspectible of crossing to philosophical and ethical boundaries. yes, i will quote Blackstone and Socrates etc.
You're lucky you're not in my court, you big bad company you!

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Frigid said:

You see I have to neglect my legal studies today as tomorrow I am "journeying" to the AOS trial...legal is on tuesday...looks like I'll be cramming the course in less than a day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)