Being used in a relationship (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
The guys who are usually happy to pay for a date and expect a girl to look pretty usually wouldn't take her bushwalking ;)

Ebony.... youmepark?

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
The guys who are usually happy to pay for a date and expect a girl to look pretty usually wouldn't take her bushwalking ;)

Ebony.... youmepark?
A short bushwalk + picnic is a great date:
- Gets creativity points because it is more unusual and romantic than dinner
- I get to see how they cope with it, if they can't cope then that would be an issue in a relationship
- Do it during the day and then if things are going well spontaneously extend it into the evening

theundefined

HSC
girls need love for sex, boys need sex for love. Either way, it basically leads on towards girls needing "material goods" to symbolise love, where boy's need to have sex (ignoring the values of sexual intercourse in terms of intimacy) to feel love....at first that is. THEN, after a while of having sex, the boy is basically just using the gurl; however, the gurl is just as smart, so she constantly; emotionally blackmails the boy to buy more stuff, and the boy has to submit so he gets the sex/love. So basically its an endless cycle, until both come to realisation and then it kapows. Girl gets pregnant...aahaa kidding lol but u get the picture. Reminding this is my opinion..aha

williamc

HSC
Discuss the following two statements:

girls hate being used for sex in a relationship.

guys don't mind being used for sex but they do hate being used for money.

now discuss.

Girls love getting screwed, but they just hate being screwed over. Annoying, i know.

Guys love being used for sex, but in terms of being used for money, love can complicate one's tenderness towards that. Even if it is fake 80yo billionaire love.

be.yourself

HSC
Man no one wants to be used, if they really respected themselves and their bodies which are apart of who they are.
And sex, a proven fact, is thought more about by guys than girls...so in a desperate situation...thats the guys disrespect for himself if he decides to get constantly used for one thing. (girls too)

artist91

HSC
Discuss the following two statements:

now discuss.
1. i know i've been used for sex before. i don't mind, as long as i know that there is only physical attraction and the guy isn't pretending that the relationship means more to him when it doesn't. that is just rude.

2. in my experiences the guys usually insist on paying. it's not like i'm using them for their money. i don't know if that is old fashioned or whatever but i've never had a guy agree to split the bill with me.

HSC
In principle, being used is shit.
As if being exploited for somebody's own selfish benefits brings smiles.
The end.

MailMofo

HSC
Any guy that uses a girl for sex in a relationship is nothing but a meat head.
But, i have no sympathy for girls that continue to stay in the relationship with the meathead because they get brownie points because he's so hunky.

Flissty

Hicksville, between a mountain and a paddock full
HSC

First statement depends on personal (in)security in ones' self.
But I'd agree most stereotypes of the modern woman want more than sex, and having that be the basis of their relationship creates limitations on how far the woman thinks the relationship will go. These are the type of females who eventually want marraige, a Prius, children and a mortgage on a nice house etc.
But oh I aint like most women (so there are definitely exceptions).

Second statement I half agree. If a man is selfish or has insecure finances, he will notice the lack of money. Other than that it's pretty relative to the situation (how hot she is, if she gives b/j, if she can make decent sandwiches etc.)
On the other end I'm thinking it's a power thing. To be able to pay and support their latest squeeze means they are good providers, which is instinctually what males tend to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)