Belonging - 2 supp texts okay! (1 Viewer)

bmn

HSC
My teacher (who just happens to be a HSC marker) has said that they will be marked the same, but there is an automatic bonus of 2 marks for reading the question correctly. He said that 15 will go to 17, and paper one will be out of 47.

Debate over. Parody Complete.

Captain A

HSC
N/A
My teacher (who just happens to be a HSC marker) has said that they will be marked the same, but there is an automatic bonus of 2 marks for reading the question correctly. He said that 15 will go to 17, and paper one will be out of 47.

Debate over. Parody Complete.
if u wanna troll, at least make it sound realistic...

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Seems like everyone in this thread has a teacher that is a HSC marker.

zarni2

HSC
If they decide to mark essays with 2 ORTs normally, then that is just completely stupid. Its everything that's wrong with the HSC today. The BOS says they want their exams to make people think on their feet. But if they're gonna let people stupid enough to not read the question and regurgitate their essays get off with no hassle, then it just proves how much of a failure HSC English is today.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
I asked my english tutor today, and they said they called the BOS.
They said marks will be deducted if the markers think its a memorised response with 2 related texts. otherwise, one of them will be ignored.

megaman

HSC
I asked my english tutor today, and they said they called the BOS.
They said marks will be deducted if the markers think its a memorised response with 2 related texts. otherwise, one of them will be ignored.
Good other responses were starting to make me rage uncontrollably. Personally I think you should penalized automatically for failing to answer the question within the realms that have been set, because people who adapted their responses in the exam may have done so at the expense oh sophistication of language ect. So your statement makes me happy.

mz-kyriacou

HSC
N/A
blah blah blah blah blah blah GET blah blah blah blah blah THE blah blah blah blah blah FUCK blah blah blah blah blah blah OVER blah blah blah blah blah blah blah IT blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
YEAAHH BRAHH
just chuck a 'fuk it off' attitude and all's good

Academia 4 Life

HSC
think of it like this:

You ask a waiter to bring u a piece of meat.

But He gives a piece of meat AND some fries.

You are satisifed because at the end of the day, u have ur piece of meat.
You can either disregard the chips, or eat the chips - either way, its extra stuff.

This crazy, yet insightful analogy, reveals that at the end of the day, if u give the marker at least ONE related text, it makes the markers happy. If you give two, three or more related texts, its all extra stuff - either the markers will utilise your extra material, or they disregard it - as long as they the one that you gave them. You should also note the Question said, AT LEAST ONE, mathematically, that means, greater than or equal to 1 - so it should be acceptable.

i defend this because i wrote like three - :p
PS: were almost done anyway, so just keep studying, then we will decimate the board of studies headquarters after we all become doctors and lawyers.

Stay classy San Diego!

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
think of it like this:

You can either disregard the chips, or eat the chips - either way, its extra stuff.

This crazy, yet insightful analogy, reveals that at the end of the day, if u give the marker at least ONE related text, it makes the markers happy. If you give two, three or more related texts, its all extra stuff - either the markers will utilise your extra material, or they disregard it - as long as they the one that you gave them. You should also note the Question said, AT LEAST ONE, mathematically, that means, greater than or equal to 1 - so it should be acceptable.

PS: were almost done anyway, so just keep studying, then we will decimate the board of studies headquarters after we all become doctors and lawyers.

Stay classy San Diego!
okay.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Good other responses were starting to make me rage uncontrollably. Personally I think you should penalized automatically for failing to answer the question within the realms that have been set, because people who adapted their responses in the exam may have done so at the expense oh sophistication of language ect. So your statement makes me happy.
Too bad he was trolling you. :p

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
think of it like this:

Stay classy San Diego!
LOL! Well I sure hope you're good at maths... because your literacy skills don't seem to be up to scratch.

HSC
i asked my english tutor today, and they said they called the bos.
They said marks will be deducted if the markers think its a memorised response with 2 related texts. Otherwise, one of them will be ignored.
good :)

Kikkoman

HSC
Well, a friend of mine was told by his father, who is the cousin of an English teacher who works at the same school as the head HSC examiner of Agriculture; he was told by the administrative staff at the marking centre that there was an agreement between the cleaners and staff-hands that the English dispute was resolved by a phone call to the President of Uganda, who had been notified of the fact only last month, that 1 = 2. See, he was shown this irrefutable proof:

Let a=b; x a to both sides.
a^2 = ab; - b^2 to both sides
a^2 - b^2 = ab - b^2; factorise
(a+b)(a-b) = b(a-b); cancel common factor of (a-b)
a+b = b; let a=b=1
Therefore, 1+1 = 1; 2=1.

Thus, we have it by the divine authority of the President of Uganda, that in the marker's eyes, ONE text equals TWO texts.

HSC
Well, a friend of mine was told by his father, who is the cousin of an English teacher who works at the same school as the head HSC examiner of Agriculture; he was told by the administrative staff at the marking centre that there was an agreement between the cleaners and staff-hands that the English dispute was resolved by a phone call to the President of Uganda, who had been notified of the fact only last month, that 1 = 2. See, he was shown this irrefutable proof:

a+b = b; let a=b=1
Therefore, 1+1 = 1; 2=1.

Thus, we have it by the divine authority of the President of Uganda, that in the marker's eyes, ONE text equals TWO texts.
:rofl:

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
think of it like this:

Stay classy San Diego!
Troll is Troll

Allisonius

HSC

a+b = b; let a=b=1
Therefore, 1+1 = 1; 2=1.

But the head marker's sister's two year old daughter's cat told me that when they said one what they really meant was THREE related texts, because there is three letters in the word one.
I mean it was fairly obvious.
I don't know why all you people didn't realise that from the start.
-haiflick-

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
But the head marker's sister's two year old daughter's cat told me that when they said one what they really meant was THREE related texts, because there is three letters in the word one.
I mean it was fairly obvious.
I don't know why all you people didn't realise that from the start.
-haiflick-
You're obviously a liar. We all know the Head Marker has a son and not a daughter.
Talk about making stuff up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)