• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

benifactors (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
i like joem2000 and melsc they're cool :)
Why suck up to those idiots? Atleast pick someone that everyone likes.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
comeasyouare said:
Nice try, but you need to kiss higher up ass to be benefactored;)
Don't make assumptions about things you don't know...benefactors have no influence on the appointmen of other benefactors...so no means of sucking up 2 us would help anyone get benefactor status... not saying u were sucking up hsc_sucks :)

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
I applied, but barely anyone knows who I am. They just go "ohhh nick1048" when I answer their english, maths, eco or SDD questions. So I don't think I'm in the running lol, cheers to all those who help 100% and congrats to all the new benifactors

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
In an exercise of learning to deal with people you don't like or who don't like you, taking things personally is not the best approach - contrary to popular opinion.

comeasyouare

HSC
N/A
melsc said:
Don't make assumptions about things you don't know...benefactors have no influence on the appointmen of other benefactors...so no means of sucking up 2 us would help anyone get benefactor status... not saying u were sucking up hsc_sucks :)
You didn't get my comment. I was saying they need to suck up to people higher up the chain to get benefactorerered

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
melsc said:
Well I only know what happens if u have been accepted...When u go to group memberships u will see the benefactor group and u will be able to either be identified as a benefactor or...wateva u r...ie. assitant member...
Assistant member isnt a public group, its a generic member status level

J

jhakka

Korn said:
Assistant member isnt a public group, its a generic member status level
EDITED: True, but for Benefactors (excluding those who are also teachers or mods) there are two usergroups. Benefactor and Registered. Both of which, when you have the option of choosing what you want to be identified as, show that group's default user title.

Last edited by a moderator:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
melsc said:
...benefactors have no influence on the appointmen of other benefactors...
Benefactors have influence on nothing. The whole benefactors thing is too pretentious to earn respect.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
jhakka said:
True, but that is the automatic group. When you choose which one you wish to be identified with, it shows what your status will be if you choose not to use your custom status.
Huh, its to do with how many posts u have made, isnt it?

J

jhakka

Korn said:
Huh, its to do with how many posts u have made, isnt it?
I edited my post to something more accurate.
jhakka said:
EDITED: True, but for Benefactors (excluding those who are also teachers or mods) there are two usergroups. Benefactor and Registered. Both of which, when you have the option of choosing what you want to be identified as, show that group's default user title.
But yes, your registered usergroup title will depend on how many posts you have.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Please refrain from degrading benefactors in this thread. They have been chosen as a group that moderators can eventually be chosen from, and we expect that you give them the same respect you would give to a moderator (ironically for some that might not be very much), and if you have a problem with a benefactor / the way the benefactor system works, please private message a super moderator.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Hahahahahaha.

I love you guys, you make me laugh my poor little 3hrsbeforemynextexam ass off. <3

Question, how is it 'ironic' that someone *gasp* may not automatically respect the moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)