Best 5 games you ever played: (1 Viewer)

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
1) Super Mario 64
2) Goldeneye 007
3) Super Mario World
4) Donkey Kong 64/Banjo Kazooie (can't choose)
5) Crash Bandicoot

I feel bad for not having played Ocarina of Time, might have to try and get my hands on it some day.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
both ocarina of time and majoras mask are highly reccommended

also stop living in the past

HSC
OoT, banjo (the first one, I forgot the last bit...), cod 4, quake 3 arena and maybe DoW for being the first rts I don't get pwned in

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
are u kidding me?
It's got beautiful graphics indeed, but I wasn't too happy with it. Well I guess it depends on person, I'm a COD fanboy.

Personally, I think the maps are too way big on BF3 and it's too slow paced compared to COD.

MMacpherson

HSC
Skyrim
AoE II
Halo
Empire: Total War
BF3
Zelda: Ocarina

Finally finished the Skyrim main storyline yesterday. According to the official tally it took about 160 hours, but I suspect that doesn't include loadtime (on 360) and inventory management.

I regret nothing.

EDIT: My bad, forgot zelda.
finally another total war fan :):)

My List

1- The entire total war series
unordered now
starcraft
minecraft
deus ex- human revolution
Call of Duty series (4 is obvious best)
Anno series... the list of good games could go on for a long long time

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
finally another total war fan :):)

My List

1- The entire total war series
unordered now
starcraft
minecraft
deus ex- human revolution
Call of Duty series (4 is obvious best)
Anno series... the list of good games could go on for a long long time
Rome II next. Can't wait for Empire II, if they do it. Going to own tha world. I've already dropped like 260 hours on Empire. So good. Infinite replay value.

wildchild666

HSC
Rome II next. Can't wait for Empire II, if they do it. Going to own tha world. I've already dropped like 260 hours on Empire. So good. Infinite replay value.
Only Total War game I played was Rome. I enjoyed it. :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Counter Strike was pretty awesome

Operation Flashpoint as well

HSC
It's got beautiful graphics indeed, but I wasn't too happy with it. Well I guess it depends on person, I'm a COD fanboy.

Personally, I think the maps are too way big on BF3 and it's too slow paced compared to COD.
can't really talk for consoles, but on pc bf3 imo is better. i guess ti does come down to personal preference - whether or not you like the much realer game, or a sorta cartoony alternative

but in all honesty mw3 is prob the worst cod to date

the only thing cod has on bf3 is that cod uses steam while bf3 uses origin (a piece of shit client)

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
in no order
digimon world
spyro (1-3)
crash bash
super mario 64
super smash brothers

hooray for childhood

Last edited:

doormatt2012

HSC
Pacman
Solitaire
Space Invaders
Monopoly
Pinball
There's nothing wrong with a classic game or two... :rotfl:

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
can't really talk for consoles, but on pc bf3 imo is better. i guess ti does come down to personal preference - whether or not you like the much realer game, or a sorta cartoony alternative

but in all honesty mw3 is prob the worst cod to date

the only thing cod has on bf3 is that cod uses steam while bf3 uses origin (a piece of shit client)
Yeah for BF3, I hate how we have to use that web browser thingy to connect to our games, it takes forever to join a game and it's so complicating.

Although, one thing that I really liked about BF3 is the Jets :)

I think COD 4 was the best out of the series (Very simple and clean), MW3 is just a 'refashioned' version of MW2 and pretty much same shit.

HSC
Yeah for BF3, I hate how we have to use that web browser thingy to connect to our games, it takes forever to join a game and it's so complicating.

Although, one thing that I really liked about BF3 is the Jets :)

I think COD 4 was the best out of the series (Very simple and clean), MW3 is just a 'refashioned' version of MW2 and pretty much same shit.
yeah origin combined with that web browser thing annoy me a lot... not to mention the dlc's nonetheless i still think it's worth it

cod4 and cod2 were great on pc, the competitive play was awesome. only reason i don't play any cod now is because they got rid of dedicated servers, which is a joke

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Mass effect 3
MW3
BF3
Diablo 3
nfs most wanted
Is that the third game in the need for speed series? Because then your list would just consist of any third game in a series.

MMacpherson

HSC
rome 2 sounds awesome especially the expected graphics quality and yes empire 2 would be amazing may actually leave my girlfriend for it if comes out.

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
I can't wait to play Guild Wars 3 next month, it's going to be damn awesome! Finally they're releasing it soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)