Biology worst prelim subject? (1 Viewer)

Hooters

HSC
:mad:
so much goddam content and its boring(plants ugh)!! who else agrees? anyone actually like it ??

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
:mad:
so much goddam content and its boring(plants ugh)!! who else agrees? anyone actually like it ??
Well I wouldn't say I "disliked" it because I had an interest for Biology, but in Year 12, Biology does certainly get more interesting.

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
Your welcome to do a social science instead. Pretty sure that's gonna be more boring/alot more content.

FancyPenguin

HSC
yeh, that's what year 11 bio is like; the content is total BS and facilitates rote lol

although it gets better in year 12 if you're willing to give it a chance, so you bypass the shitty prelim course, you might enjoy the hsc counterpart
who's the guy in your picture, he looks like mike from suits

HSC
prelim year goes really fast. You might find prelim bio really boring but then you realise that it's over real fast. If you're willing, hold on and wait for hsc biology

Hooters

HSC
My school is quite small, I had to choose between biology and society and culture. I'm interested in the human body though so I will hold if on. It is getting better now that we've gone past the continental drift crap - who actually enjoys that?

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
My boyfriend enjoys Biology and Chemistry because he's interested in Bio Medicine :) There is always a subject someone hates, but it doesn't mean everyone else does too.

Personally, interested in Biology, but it was not a subject I took because I wasn't allowed by my parents LOL. And I heard it is VERY content heavy!

Last edited:

nydac98

HSC
I think it's pretty interesting. It just seems a bit unorganised without much flow between topics.

Bizqit

HSC
I didn't pick Biology but many people who did pick it say that the prelim course is extremely boring. People who naive completed the HSC also say it gets more interesting in year 12.

lauraalessandra

HSC
The HSC course will be completely different and you'll actually be learning about the human body and diseases.. YAY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
i just took a look at the hsc syllabus and jesus there are so many dotpoints. Do we memorize every single dot point?

sharoooooo

HSC
I feel the same about HSC Bio
so why did i choose it? (you might be asking) well.. i wasnt really interested in anything else so...i chose Bio
Its okay i guess, still better than English

Chris_S

HSC
It was full of content and I didn't find some of it interesting to be honest. But the hsc course is a lot better and I enjoy it except for trying to memorise like the whole syllabus lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)