Birthday Gift For My Bae (1 Viewer)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Making something yourself is always abit more special then buying a gift, maybe make a charm of sorts, but food is nice too. My bae and I also play MMO's, honestly though FFXIVRR isn't the best,buy it if you guys like Final Fantasy a lot, otherwise it's like any other MMO and not worth it. (there's better ones out there) , the wallet is a good idea too - If I had to choose it would be making something or the wallet.
Getting something rare (buying it with real lyfe monies or ingame currency) can also be quite effective - give it in your favourite MMOs

Edit; I should note I am a guy even though my BoS gender says female lmao

You have to work harder at it then ;)
Buy him a League of Legend Skins with RP to show my love, tru?

But I mean, we were interested in getting FFXIV, just the monthly subscription scares us :(

Nah, just that I'm what, 16/17, I'm 12 and not into making floppy disks solidify.

Better yet, make the wallet yourself.

Are there like wallet-making workshops out there?
You are the only one with a super serious response <3 Thank you.

Yeah, I was thinking of a wallet-making workshop. But my god, skills requiring the use of tools and my hands and some creative arty-ness is like non-existent :(

Buy him a Maths in Focus textbook so both of you can do your maths work together. Margaret Grove would be really happy to see you two together.

inb4 enigma lol sorry enigma, cambridge 5ever
Does selective schools use MIF anyways?

I'm a non-selective school, I'm soooooooooooo blessed to use MIf....//grumble grumble

oh almost forgot to mention: very mature decision

since you are like 12
Yeah, being 12 is hard :(

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Also, if you're not the ''present''-type of person, I guess you could consider like a birthday home-made dinner (which will be dependent on whether you can cook or not) or something along those lines.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
@OP I made my boyfriend macaroons

I also tried getting him a wallet because his one broke but he insists on using a tiny plastic zip log bag, or a paper clip, or a rubber band. He gladly accepted my hello kitty wallet but doesn't want to use it because he thinks someone will think he stole it/is a pedophile.

who is the only person here voted "Most Likely to be Marriage Counsellor" during High School?

exactly

just me
sorry to break it to you

It's been a while for me so it's been a very long while for you

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

I also tried getting him a wallet because his one broke but he insists on using a tiny plastic zip log bag, or a paper clip, or a rubber band. He gladly accepted my hello kitty wallet but doesn't want to use it because he thinks someone will think he stole it/is a pedophile.

sorry to break it to you

yes and

point is people saw potential in me for marriage counselling ages ago

clearly then my abilities have matured and improved

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
srs advice;

imo you should get something that shows you care/love him/her (whatever stage you are at in your relationship). So if playing MMO games are important to you then that would be a good gift idea because you can play online or whatever. I liked that Queen made me macaroons because she took time out of her busy day to make me something that I like (food). I got Queen a necklace that shows I love her (long story) so imo get something that shows you care for him/her

they were yummy :D

my "wallet" is fine and I use it I have cards in there and it won't fit in my pocket :/

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Buy him a League of Legend Skins with RP to show my love, tru?

But I mean, we were interested in getting FFXIV, just the monthly subscription scares us :(

Nah, just that I'm what, 16/17, I'm 12 and not into making floppy disks solidify.
If you're going for a LoL skin, then it better be a rare one he uses regularly, people always make mistakes of buying good presents, but getting something he will use regularly especially when you guys are in a LDR will help a lot about thinking of the person everytime he uses it etc..

yeah don't bother, honestly the monthly subscription is an old MMO model that only WoW can use successfully, it's just not worth it.

so are you 16/17 or 12 -_-? lmao - but fair enough, I guess the urge will come at a later time.(or unexpectedly sooner heh)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Excuse me for my ignorance but what do you mean by that?
people who have watches have stories to tell... about how they got their watches, presumably

Personally, my watch has a bit of a sad story to it - kind of a late 21st present but... yeah. Not really a happy one. Watch is wonderful though.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC

sorry to break it to you

AHAHHAHAHAH That wallet story about your boyfriend, super cute and hilarious XD

Yeah! I mean, he's not into sweet stuff, more like dark chocolate and tiramisu. I'm also not great at making desserts from scratch, they have to be so dumb and simple LOL

And I was planning that for Valentines Day kind of event :D

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
If you're going for a LoL skin, then it better be a rare one he uses regularly, people always make mistakes of buying good presents, but getting something he will use regularly especially when you guys are in a LDR will help a lot about thinking of the person everytime he uses it etc..

yeah don't bother, honestly the monthly subscription is an old MMO model that only WoW can use successfully, it's just not worth it.

so are you 16/17 or 12 -_-? lmao - but fair enough, I guess the urge will come at a later time.(or unexpectedly sooner heh)
Lotus Irelia tru. Well honestly, I've paid for a couple of League skins for him before, seeing he pays for the food and the travelling fees to come see me IRL. And he's that one guy that mains all lanes and plays all champions, so League skins were never a problem.

Problem is, ALL his mates usually chuck him an RP card, and I don't really want to do that for his birthday. You know, be a little special :D

Maybe maybe, we both wanted to play FFXIV, but I mean, we don't have the time to make the money worth it, seeing we are in senior year.

LOL. Surely, there are no 12 year olds looking for HSC advice on BOS? LOL

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Ok so do you know what you are going to get him...

Are you going to get him a hard disk?

...What ON recommended you get him?

HSC
Lotus Irelia tru. Well honestly, I've paid for a couple of League skins for him before, seeing he pays for the food and the travelling fees to come see me IRL. And he's that one guy that mains all lanes and plays all champions, so League skins were never a problem.

Problem is, ALL his mates usually chuck him an RP card, and I don't really want to do that for his birthday. You know, be a little special :D

Maybe maybe, we both wanted to play FFXIV, but I mean, we don't have the time to make the money worth it, seeing we are in senior year.

LOL. Surely, there are no 12 year olds looking for HSC advice on BOS? LOL
could do a combination of things depending on your budget, have food + gift
some very keen 12 year olds want to be ready for when hsc strikes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)