Birthday Gift For My Bae (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Get him things you know he will use.

Like a new mouse, new mousepad, headphones etc.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
people who have watches have stories to tell... about how they got their watches, presumably
Something like this. However I was moreso posting in reference to sentimental value. A gift with sentimental value is a gift to get. That doesn't necessarily correlate to price.

For example, I once gave a friend a drawing; they loved it even though it was a terrible artwork because of the value it gave at the time.

Dw it's not ignorant @ the person who asked. I'm glad you asked :)

Any way, this thread should be going back on topic lol.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
TLDR

TBH the wallet is probably more sentimental since he'll get to carry it around all the time and use it. That being said the game is a good idea but it'll be somewhat short term in that once he's over it, he'll be over it. Admittedly you two play games together but even when significant others have bought me videogames in the past, once I finish or get bored of it, it's not like I go looking for it.

Baking (despite being short term too) works well especially if you aren't a good baker and put in a lot of effort to make something.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
give him a written love letter.
Truuuuuu.

TLDR

TBH the wallet is probably more sentimental since he'll get to carry it around all the time and use it. That being said the game is a good idea but it'll be somewhat short term in that once he's over it, he'll be over it. Admittedly you two play games together but even when significant others have bought me videogames in the past, once I finish or get bored of it, it's not like I go looking for it.

Baking (despite being short term too) works well especially if you aren't a good baker and put in a lot of effort to make something.
Well its an MMO, and content is always coming out. :) We have played an MMO for four years (five for me), and been together in that game for two of those years. So I saw it as a safe choice too :D

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Truuuuuu.

Well its an MMO, and content is always coming out. :) We have played an MMO for four years (five for me), and been together in that game for two of those years. So I saw it as a safe choice too :D
Usually your first MMO is the one you'll always stick to, because you invest so much time into it it's hard to detach yourself from it , and as long as it provides updates then you'll likely continue playing that one. Usually MMO's have you hooked until you're max level and you decide if the end game is worth staying for or not, if it is then you found yourself a new MMO, if its not then you'll eventually drift away from it - Gogo baking time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)