Birthday Gift For My Bae (1 Viewer)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Usually your first MMO is the one you'll always stick to, because you invest so much time into it it's hard to detach yourself from it , and as long as it provides updates then you'll likely continue playing that one. Usually MMO's have you hooked until you're max level and you decide if the end game is worth staying for or not, if it is then you found yourself a new MMO, if its not then you'll eventually drift away from it - Gogo baking time
Ahah! We do play a couple together actually, Dragon Nest, Tera, we tried out a lot of new ones, and also we have League as a side.

Yeah baking sounds good :D Since I also know what kind of desserts he likes, which is, nearly none. LOL. But since its food, he'll be fine :D

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Thats cute. I wish a girl would do something nice for me.

Anyway maybe you could give one of those cute little plushes you win from a UFO catcher machine. the one with a little chain/strap to hang off a schoolbag. Often theres a boy plush and girl plush so you can get a pair and then wear one each

sinophile

HSC
N/A
This is what I mean

I'm still waiting for the right girl to come along to give the pink one to ;_;

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Maybe you could rationalise his denominator?

Examine

same
HSC
Get something that he can use continually like clothes/headphones/wallets/etc

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
This is what I mean

I'm still waiting for the right girl to come along to give the pink one to ;_;
Thats super cute actually LOL. You'll find that grill.

I think he has a complex, he would probably think it would emasculate him (though I really believe that a hint of cuteness in every guy is totally hot/sexy/whatever and healthy). So even though thats like a craze, especially being Asian and its such a big thing at Morning Glory, he might not like it

I mean, we did get couple rings, with our IGN engraved on it with a little symbol, a heart on mine and a key on his with a little joke on his that said "Level 99 God" because he's an arrogant bastard on League. And he was totally happy with that, but that was because, IMO, I chose a pretty gender-neutral accessory, it wasn't embellished in pink diamonds or anything, it was a silver band LOL.

Maybe you could rationalise his denominator?
...Sure...

Get something that he can use continually like clothes/headphones/wallets/etc
Yeah, I was thinking clothes, but then I don't want to dictate what he should wear?

If you truly love him, you will give him your mixtape.
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh....sure

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

I think he has a complex, he would probably think it would emasculate him (though I really believe that a hint of cuteness in every guy is totally hot/sexy/whatever and healthy). So even though thats like a craze, especially being Asian and its such a big thing at Morning Glory, he might not like it

I mean, we did get couple rings, with our IGN engraved on it with a little symbol, a heart on mine and a key on his with a little joke on his that said "Level 99 God" because he's an arrogant bastard on League. And he was totally happy with that, but that was because, IMO, I chose a pretty gender-neutral accessory, it wasn't embellished in pink diamonds or anything, it was a silver band LOL.
so he will wear a silver band with some childish slogan about pixels that don't actually exist

but won't accept a real, tangible gift that actually has some meaning?

*slow clap*

is your boyfriend like 12 years old or something

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
so he will wear a silver band with some childish slogan about pixels that don't actually exist

but won't accept a real, tangible gift that actually has some meaning?

*slow clap*

is your boyfriend like 12 years old or something
The rings are tangible ^^ It was a simple gift that I got customised and what was important to us during that time was gaming together, because we are a bunch of teenagers LOL. And...it has a lot of meaning to us because we are LDR because of some circumstances, and we spend a lot of our time gaming together since I'm unable to meet him as often.

Gifts aren't a high priority in our relationship (so thats why I find it hard to find him something suiting, thus this thread), honestly, I think you got it all wrong. He prefers a written letter from me, which I've done, rather than a couple plushy :) Rather, I'm just saying he's not a plushy guy because he's obsessed with this masculine image, though I wish, because its a popular thing

So please don't speak badly of him ^^ Getting him plushies, in this relationship, is equivalent to imposing a gift that has no meaning or point to anyone I'm preparing gifts for :) I'm sure we all buy gifts with them in mind, rather than what we think will make ourselves happy.

And no, he's not 12 :)

How long have you guys been together
Known him for 2, been with him for 1

Last edited:

sinophile

HSC
N/A

...Sure...

Yeah, I was thinking clothes, but then I don't want to dictate what he should wear?

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh....sure
You're so adorable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)