• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

bored of studying for sc (2 Viewers)

Riot09

HSC
so,the sc is coming up and i have been studying non-stop or as much as i can for the subs proberly 3 hours a day and frankly i dont see any point in it if im going to forget it in a few days anyway so ill have to revise it again.so would it be better to just study the weekend or 3 days sat,fri,sun for the sc and on monday night some revision for maths,his-geo.

what should i do because im so unmotivated right now-iwasnt be4 but now i am.for example for the nxt hour and a half should i read twilight or practice math past papers which is "defacto" due on friday or just chill and do nothing.

its prob b,cos i had sport 2day and slept at 10 yestday

Riot09

HSC
your'e right,how do you know so much about this?, anyway.

(it's kind of ironic that my tag actually used to be" relax" i would write it everywhere in my books,before that it was "rush" and know it's "riot".)

Riot09

HSC
Don't stop now, your career will be over, let alone your life.

is that in a sarcastic or seriouss context? because both ways i agrre with you in my opinion the sc means nothing,to me or to anyone. the only peolple that actually care is the school and teachers.

therefore we pretty much have to do "well in it" other wise well be getting rants and lectures like everyday till 9th november.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Stop studying for the most useless exam of your life.

HSC
3 hours is waaay too much. Your brain might explode from all the useless info you probably won't actually need for the tests. Just chill out and make flash cards, they're pretty effective, or get a study group going or something.

FTW

HSC
3 hours is waaay too much. Your brain might explode from all the useless info you probably won't actually need for the tests. Just chill out and make flash cards, they're pretty effective, or get a study group going or something.
Honestly the whole time you are studying, you are probably studying irrelevant information. You might study a whole topic of trigenometry only for there to be 1 question in the school certificate paper. If you do want to study, the just do like a past paper or something, they would be the best way to study. Just remember its not the biggest ordeal, especially school wise. Be sure to bottle all the stress up now so you will implode just before the HSC in year 12 :p

but srsly, if you don't feel motivated to study, don't study because if you don't want to then you will be slack and inattentive and then 3 hours later you will not know what you have just done, rendering those previous 3 hours completely useless

Amogh

HSC
N/A
TWILIGHT?
SERIOUSLY TWILIGHT?
LUL WAT?

dont worry about SC
begin cramming from thursdayish
im pretty much in your position
kind of sick studying the same thing...

Tofuu

HSC
for the SC, i would only be studying 30minutes a day or less for about a week

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I'm also not motivated. I study about 4 hours on Saturday and 4 hours on Sunday, and each weekday about 2-3 hours. I studied a lot more for my trials and after I studied so much for my stupid trials, I just don't feel like doing anything.

1 week before sc and I'm only studying about 1 hour a day.

jesskies

HSC
I'm just going to start cramming after Wednesday..
I went okay on my trials, didn't fail anything, alot of people in my grade did though. :/

Official

Bring it on
HSC
When I get my SC results, Imma not even look at it.
I'd then take the letter and go to the toilet where I would attempt to drown it in the sink.
Next, I'll get it out of the sink, use it as toilet paper and then flush it down the toilet.
End

jonowang

HSC
when i get my sc results, imma not even look at it.
I'd then take the letter and go to the toilet where i would attempt to drown it in the sink.
Next, i'll get it out of the sink, use it as toilet paper and then flush it down the toilet.
End
lmao

occer

HSC
N/A
Gotta keep studying for SC or parents will beat me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)