BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Is there a Fitness First at Auburn? I go to the one at Dee Why. Wonderfully equipped.

But yeah, I would drive you actually, because I love driving, it's one of my favorite things in the world. (I bet some of you are probably thinking.. 'Man this guy must have no life' LOL). Only thing is petrol cost, since the 4WD I drive is quite petrol consumptive.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Is there a Fitness First at Auburn? I go to the one at Dee Why. Wonderfully equipped.

But yeah, I would drive you actually, because I love driving, it's one of my favorite things in the world. (I bet some of you are probably thinking.. 'Man this guy must have no life' LOL). Only thing is petrol cost, since the 4WD I drive is quite petrol consumptive.
hehe- yeah, i like to drive as well but i might get bored soon i guess once i get my Ps(i shouldn've got my Ls wen i was in yr. 11!!)....yeah, there is a fitness first gym at auburn, on parrammatta road- but its too far and too expensive as i mentioned earlier.

btw, why don't u join the Usyd gym (its prolly as good and cheaper than fitness first). :S

Collin

HSC
N/A
Nah, I'm a loyal Fitness First man, also there is the distance thing.

Sometimes I'm on a split schedule, e.g

Day 1: Chest, abs, triceps, forearms, traps
Day 2: Biceps, abs, deltoids

etc. which basically require me to go to the gym everyday, and Dee Why is sooooooooo much closer to my house than Usyd.

Believe me man, once you get your Ps, driving becomes a million times more fun.

Driving was just routine for me when I was on my Ls, but I got my Ps a week or so ago, and ever since then I've been trying to get the car at every opportunity. Just cruising along without your crappy parents at wherever you wish is just so much more fun, it gives you a feeling of independence and control, and makes you more socially aware. It's great. I can't wait till I make some more dough, and maybe in a few years time, get a good gutsey car like a Skyline (GTR preferably) or something.

Get your Ps man!!

Wyvern

HSC

Driving was just routine for me when I was on my Ls, but I got my Ps a week or so ago, and ever since then I've been trying to get the car at every opportunity.
No wonder you love driving - unfortunately driving gets old 6 months on, especially the damn traffic everywhere and the petrol prices

its still awesome to have the freedom but for the first month i was driving around for the sake of it all over the city, now its just when i really need to

Last edited:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
.... I can't wait till I make some more dough, and maybe in a few years time, get a good gutsey car like a Skyline (GTR preferably) or something.

Get your Ps man!!
yeah, i should get my P's but i'm waiting till that 6 months is ova (since i got my Ls only a couple of months ago).

as with cars...mate i'll tell u one thing, if u want a sky line, they best place to go is to those car auction, and buy the damaged (by accidents) cars, and then u repair it and u'll get a beautiful car for a fraction of the cost.

my friend got a nissan (forget what type it was) 2002 model (worth $50,000 if u buy brand new) damaged, for $10,000, and he fixed it up (which costed him $7,000). so he basically got an awesome 50 grand car for only 17 grand- now thats what i call smart! :cool:

Collin

HSC
N/A
It's mainly to do with my mum, she always nagged me during driving and got sorta pissy over the smallest things, like if I'd steer sharply (which believe me, isn't very sharp) or if I speed 3km/h over the speed limit etc.

Now that I've gotten my Ps, I can accelerate fast, brake more sharply, steer sharper, speed, drift etc. just driving how I would naturally without being nagged, when I was on my Ls, everything just seemed so restrictive and not fun. Of course, driving will become less fun after time, but again, I used to be a major bus man when I had to go to the gym, friends houses etc.. blah blah, now with a car, everything is just working out sweet.

Well if what you say is true, hopefully something revolutionarily fun pops up in the next 6 months. :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, i should get my P's but i'm waiting till that 6 months is ova (since i got my Ls only a couple of months ago).

as with cars...mate i'll tell u one thing, if u want a sky line, they best place to go is to those car auction, and buy the damaged (by accidents) cars, and then u repair it and u'll get a beautiful car for a fraction of the cost.

my friend got a nissan (forget what type it was) 2002 model (worth $50,000 if u buy brand new) damaged, for $10,000, and he fixed it up (which costed him $7,000). so he basically got an awesome 50 grand car for only 17 grand- now thats what i call smart! :cool:
Only bad thing is, my car skills are appalling, lol.

Wyvern

HSC
Well my lack of enthusiasm is probably because i am virtually driving a bin with 4 wheels - if i had a skyline I am certain driving would become awesome again

freaking_out, did your friend auction it from overseas or locally?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Only bad thing is, my car skills are appalling, lol.
haha- well same here...but i'm definitly gonna go to my mate when i collect up 20 grand- he's got connections to all these mechanics, and panel beaters and stuff- thats why he can get it done for cheap. ;)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Wyvern
...freaking_out, did your friend auction it from overseas or locally?
nope, he bought it from an auction in australia...basically the car had an accident at the back of it, so ppl. basically claim the money out of insurance (and buy a new car), and hence the damaged cars as sold for very cheap price.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Does that mean you lost around 18 games Xiao? LOL.
cna't blame me... jason chan and the other dude... too strong!!!... ='( i almost cried for losin...

and that fwnd mine is lyk, tryin to get me to either cry to smash him in the face my continually tauntin n laughin at me... pisses me off... >.< '

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
i just found out from my friend the model, apparently its a mitsibushi vrx...like the picture thats attached.

mate i drool when i c cars like this. :D :eek:

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
haha, na this isn't done up- its straight from the factory. :D
hate it anyways... did you know Magna's are the fastest depreciating in value sedan... i just duno why it drops so badly in value.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)