BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
hate it anyways... did you know Magna's are the fastest depreciating in value sedan... i just duno why it drops so badly in value.
hehe, yeah probably- my favourite cars are always toyotas, but if i can get that 50grand mitsibushi for 17 grand...then i'd rather take that. :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
so anyways, what lectures/activities did ppl. go to on thursday/friday??? any highlights?

anyway, i wanted to go to that "how do science graduates get jobs" one, but couldn't make it- so if anyone went from here, can u pls. sum up for us, what they talked abt. there. :)

Starlette

HSC
hmm it might be heaps late to reply now but I'm sooo sorry for not turning up I came to the uni really late like 11 ish just in time for the science talk but yeah sorry about dogging.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah dont worry bout it man
did you see any of us?

i was in a red shirt :)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Starlette
hmm it might be heaps late to reply now but I'm sooo sorry for not turning up I came to the uni really late like 11 ish just in time for the science talk but yeah sorry about dogging.
tis ok. :)

btw, what course ru doing?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by alman
the cost and time of travelling there may not be worth it...must admit, i havent checked it...

if its <$10 a book, i cant see any reason going there and getting it...
well don't u have a friend who goes to UNSW man?? if u do, all u do is tell him the exact name of the book and stuff and then make him buy it for u!! thats what i did (after searching for the book in the above website). :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
hate it anyways... did you know Magna's are the fastest depreciating in value sedan... i just duno why it drops so badly in value.
Hmm that's ironic, since they won family car of the year awhile back, and they are generally respected. *shrugs*

Originally posted by freaking_out
hehe, yeah probably- my favourite cars are always toyotas, but if i can get that 50grand mitsibushi for 17 grand...then i'd rather take that. :D
I like Toyotas too, mainly the very awesome Supras.

Originally posted by freaking_out
so anyways, what lectures/activities did ppl. go to on thursday/friday??? any highlights?

anyway, i wanted to go to that "how do science graduates get jobs" one, but couldn't make it- so if anyone went from here, can u pls. sum up for us, what they talked abt. there. :)
I was supposed to go to a library tour, but I didn't end up bothering.. went driving and to the gym instead. On second thoughts, I wish I did go to that tour, since I'd have to use that damn library sooner or later. :/ :D

I was soooooo upset you didn't turn up Starlette, you'll pay for your unrelenting insolence! Just kidding, alot of people didn't turn up so no worries!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
...I was supposed to go to a library tour, but I didn't end up bothering.. went driving and to the gym instead. On second thoughts, I wish I did go to that tour, since I'd have to use that damn library sooner or later. :/ :D...
actually, they'll b running tours on the first week of semester as well...so yeah, u can still go on it if u want. :)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
I was supposed to go to a library tour, but I didn't end up bothering.. went driving and to the gym instead. On second thoughts, I wish I did go to that tour, since I'd have to use that damn library sooner or later. :/ :D
OMG!!! mate, i totally forgot i was suppose to meet up with you on friday until now!!

LOL i didnt go to it either man - with all the engineering talks and stuff, i was too brain dead so i went home! LOL

anyway, did you join the gym?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tooheyz
OMG!!! mate, i totally forgot i was suppose to meet up with you on friday until now!!

LOL i didnt go to it either man - with all the engineering talks and stuff, i was too brain dead so i went home! LOL

anyway, did you join the gym?
Oh phew, I was afraid of you feeling barred because I didn't go or something.. well it's good that we both didn't go then! :D

And the gym? You mean Fitness First? I've been a member there for awhile now, or perhaps you meant the USYD gym :confused:

Anyway, I had a nice time on Friday afternoon racking up 90km on the distance clock just driving around town randomly. Was Dr. Karl at the Engineering welcome?

Starlette

HSC
hmm I wished I went to the meet - up now, i didnt go with anyone during o week

I have like no friends going to sydney. I'm such a loner

Oh wells

so did anyone know anyone else prior to the meet up?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC

Oh wells

well, a couple of ppl. had met bfore, but not exaclty known each other though. :S

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
yeah dont worry bout it man
did you see any of us?

i was in a red shirt :)
yeah! i'm sure she saw u :p...
wait did u see me? i was wearing a shirt and pants and shoes!! :p

Collin

HSC
N/A

Oh wells

You're just like me. I know no one locally (from high school etc.) who is going to Usyd, so it was good to atleast meet some Bos people.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by lengstar
did you guys actually meet up though?
yeah we met up
it was kittykat, jkdragon, carlito, winston, freaking out and wyvern
and yeah - we gelled together really really well!

:)

it was a good meet up - ya shoulda came man
and yeah, we didnt know each other when we met, well i kinda knew winston and carlito, but not really if you know what i mean

i do know a few people from my skool/year going to usyd, but they're on the other campus and stuff and yeah - i didnt go with them.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah man, i doubt we will see each other again! LOL

what r the possibilities of that aye?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)