Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
:rofl: i would've decked the guy- LoLz

and oh yeah, mr. jkd dragon- tell me whats the best way to loose weight? :D
Start eating breakfast, for starters.

Originally posted by tooheyz
MuahUAh nah i'll just tell him that my mafia (you guys) will be after him to bash him and force him to run down naked down george street :D
Nonono, tattoo 'WHITE POWER' on his back and chest and make him run through Redfern naked.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Nonono, tattoo 'WHITE POWER' on his back and chest and make him run through Redfern naked.
:rofl: man, and start like world war 3 aye?
LOL

thats the most craziest thing i've heard man!
haha, but then he needs to give u that donut back since, he's giving u a donut per annum for staying at Usyd. :D
MuahUAH did you get that winston?!

"hi, my name is SPAM :) " :spam:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
lol it does too in the more exercises bit :p

anyways hahah freaking_out, go to the gym more often, and lower down on carb intake and go on a protein diet :)
no, man i can't go to da gym, i don't have my P's yet. :(

and wif a diet- wat the hell? i eat anything man LoLz.

Start eating breakfast, for starters.....
wouldn't that make me even fatter? LoLz

anyways, i reckon that u guys are the first batch of ppl. that i've met that eats breakfast, its like most of the ppl. i know don't even eat breakfast...hehe

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
anyways, i reckon that u guys are the first batch of ppl. that i've met that eats breakfast, its like most of the ppl. i know don't even eat breakfast...hehe
goodness!!! are you human?!! do you know any humans?!!!

how can u not have any breaky?! i dont work if i dont eat first thing i wake

Wyvern

HSC
if you dont eat for the whole day and then all of a sudden eat a whole load because your so hungry, your body will only use a small % of that and the rest will be stored away as fat.......so eating regularly (every 3-4 hours) is actually the best way to lose weight as your body will be getting constant fuel and not storing any of it as fat

am i right jkd?

P.S eating healthy food every 3-4 hours.........probably excludes donuts ;)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Wyvern
P.S eating healthy food every 3-4 hours.........probably excludes donuts ;)
MuahUAha me and winston will pretend we didnt read that...

Winston

HSC
no, man i can't go to da gym, i don't have my P's yet. :(

and wif a diet- wat the hell? i eat anything man LoLz.
wouldn't that make me even fatter? LoLz

Not eating doesnt mean its a diet.. u have to eat the right stuff...

ummm i dont eat breaky lol ive been having brunch for the past 4 mths since the hsc ended haha

Collin

HSC
N/A
Exercise wise, you would want to combine a muscle building regime (weights) with cardiovascular exercise (such as running).

"Wouldn't that (breakfast) make me even fatter"

No. Nutrition is a complex issue, and there isn't a proportional law which states that 'the more you eat, the fatter you get' etc.

Skipping breakfast in the long term will only GAIN you weight.

Skipping breakfast lowers your basal metabolic rate for the entire day, which will be highly detrimental to losing weight. Why do people lift weights and grow muscle to lose weight? Because the more muscle someone has, the higher their metabolic rates, and hence the more calories they burn per unit time, hence better fat loss results. Metabolism is very important. Also, by skipping breakfast and meals, your thyroid gland halts, and your fat burning process slows, and may even halt. Also breakfast skipping can even make you lose muscle mass due to catabolic processes (usually caused by a deficiency in glycogen or blood carbohydrates). Skipping breakfast and other meals is also detrimental to keeping a smooth insulin level throughout the day, and the negative implecations of this is enormous. Finally, skipping breakfast will tend to make you binge out later in the day on simple carbohydrates and snacks high in saturated fats, again tending you to gain weight.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
goodness!!! are you human?!! do you know any humans?!!!

how can u not have any breaky?! i dont work if i dont eat first thing i wake
well i think they're humans LoL....na i'm serious hardly anyone eats breakfast- i heard that the no. ppl. not having breaky is like 1 of 3. :S

but na, the guys who don't have breakfast are not necessarily unhealthy and obese like me...their are all rugby players and stuff. :D

Winston

HSC
Exercise wise, you would want to combine a muscle building regime (weights) with cardiovascular exercise (such as running).

"Wouldn't that (breakfast) make me even fatter"

No. Nutrition is a complex issue, and there isn't a proportional law which states that 'the more you eat, the fatter you get' etc.

Skipping breakfast in the long term will only GAIN you weight.

Skipping breakfast lowers your basal metabolic rate for the entire day, which will be highly detrimental to losing weight. Why do people lift weights and grow muscle to lose weight? Because the more muscle someone has, the higher their metabolic rates, and hence the more calories they burn per unit time, hence better fat loss results. Metabolism is very important. Also, by skipping breakfast and meals, your thyroid gland halts, and your fat burning process slows, and may even halt. Also breakfast skipping can even make you lose muscle mass due to catabolic processes (usually caused by a deficiency in glycogen or blood carbohydrates). Skipping breakfast and other meals is also detrimental to keeping a smooth insulin level throughout the day, and the negative implecations of this is enormous. Finally, skipping breakfast will tend to make you binge out later in the day on simple carbohydrates and snacks high in saturated fats, again tending you to gain weight.

tish all coming back to me... wait dont u measure your BMR ? :p..

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Wyvern
if you dont eat for the whole day and then all of a sudden eat a whole load because your so hungry, your body will only use a small % of that and the rest will be stored away as fat.......so eating regularly (every 3-4 hours) is actually the best way to lose weight as your body will be getting constant fuel and not storing any of it as fat

am i right jkd?
Yeah, you're right. Excess carbohydrate consumption will overload the ATP demand vs ATP stores ratio, and the glycogen levels in the liver will exceed it's barrier, and hence the organ will begin fat synthesis. That's why portion control is very important. Infact, one of the best advices for weight loss is eating regularly, in small amounts.

Wyvern

HSC
well i think they're humans LoL....na i'm serious hardly anyone eats breakfast- i heard that the no. ppl. not having breaky is like 1 of 3. :S
could be a coincidence but thats the amount of overweight australians lol

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
man, i reckon once i get my P's all i wanna do is go to the gym and try to loose weight!! i hate going on diets i like to eat whatever and whenever i want. :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
A recent well published study has SHOWN now that people who skip breakfast tend to be FATTER than people who eat a big healthy breakfast. So yeah.. it's not just realistic in theory, but also in practice. I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS FREAKING-OUT. :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
man, i reckon once i get my P's all i wanna do is go to the gym and try to loose weight!! i hate going on diets i like to eat whatever and whenever i want. :D
Don't ever go on a diet, really. The best long term solution is a lifestyle change.. if you go on a diet, that means you'll halt the diet when you lose the desired amount of weight, and metabolic readaption will ensure that you REGAIN alot of the weight.

And faddieters wonder why they regain their weight once they halt their pathetic diets, lol. :lol:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
A recent well published study has SHOWN now that people who skip breakfast tend to be FATTER than people who eat a big healthy breakfast. So yeah.. it's not just realistic in theory, but also in practice. I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS FREAKING-OUT. :D
damn u!! i can't b bothered to wake up extra early and make breakfast!!! ahhh.... :chainsaw:

Wyvern

HSC
speaking of donuts, i remmember my mum bought a non carb, non sugar donut from a health show

it was made out of egg, cottage cheese and some non sweet sprinkles........it looked like a donut but when i tasted it.......SPEW

So JKD whats your average daily eating menu?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)