BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (1 Viewer)

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
i think she closes her eyes everytime she passes co-op, hence she hasn't found it yet. :lol:
oh yeah... that, lmfao i only said that so my post would relate to the topic, and besides i never knew cause i never used to walk from redfern so :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Carlito
Says on my sheet "Assignment should be posted in the glass-fronted collection boxes on the Carslaw level 3 verandah. These boxes are near the open wooden boxes where you pick up your MATH1001 handouts" [i previously knew nothing of these handouts... anyone ever got them?]
Oops, we did have the wrong sheets actually. My bad.

umm yeah why do u ask?! i always eat cheese! bega stringers before getting off to uni every morning
I dunno, it was supposed to be random question to annoy and confuse you.. act confused and annoyed dammit!

Collin (JKDDragon) , you have better have put your real Bday or else im wasting my finger energy to type this, HAPPY BDAY
Thanks pal, you know I didn't actually do much. The three hour physics prac pissed me off, so as soon as I got home I felt like crap so I went to bed LOL.

And thanks for spelling my name right too, UAC seems to continually think that it's Colin.. it's not dammit! :angry:

Collin

HSC
N/A
haah yea happy bday babe...hey i can see my clevage..and yet your not there..u lied bout your location! or was that just wishful thinkin on your behalf?
Probably just wishful thinking, lol. But erm, you can make it a reality for me, whenever you wish. :D

Originally posted by tooheyz
its ur birthday?!!

MuaHAU happy birthday dragon! :)

am i invited to ur party? will there b beer there?

ps. is anyone going to beer and bangers?
Yeah, lots of celebrities, hookers, DJs, alcohol etc.

.. errr maybe.

:D

Originally posted by Winston
stay back with me on monday :D
LOL.

Originally posted by tooheyz
what time u finish monday?!

LOL man i finish at 9am mondays :D
LOL, I can just imagine the amount of cash Winston would have to shroud you with to get you to wait for him to finish.

btw, i saw a person today morning (when i was walking from redfern to uni.) who looked like u tooheyz but i was 100% sure that it prolly wasn't u, since that person wasn't wearing a red shirt.
HAHAHAHA, twinnnnnnn.

--

Eneleon, you're silly. You should of taken home the dead bat and make a stew.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by shelley
eneleon.r u guy or a girl?...soz your names a bit nuetral..im gonna guess girl due to the flowers.......
Oh cmon now, what about a gay guy then? lol.

woah *gasps* u telling me that u actually wore another col..col...colour? *takes out puffer* (even though i'm not an asmatic)
*Goes into cardiac arrest*

Hopefully I won't have any med students coming in to correct me on my usage of this. Grrrr

Yup, I'm a chick =)
I only know two things about you now, you're a chick, and that you are blonde. Can I have a lollypop? :D

i finally figured where co-op was @ usyd. *cough* uh yeah.
I was about to burn you, until I realized that it took me ages to figure it out too.. hrm.

Collin

HSC
N/A
hrmm collins abadonded us..lol...must have been a really good bday
Yeah, GREAT day.. in BED.. hahahahaha.

.. sleeping, that is, lol.

i think she closes her eyes everytime she passes co-op, hence she hasn't found it yet.
LOL. She closes her eyes everytime in frustration as she passes Co-op thinking 'WHY can't I find that frikken book store?!'

she's in arts, and she's getting drooled ova by xiao.
Xiaos' met her?

And yeah, it makes sense. I sorta drool over her aswell.

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon

Eneleon, you're silly. You should of taken home the dead bat and make a stew.

BAH. I should have. NOW WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT

I only know two things about you now, you're a chick, and that you are blonde. Can I have a lollypop?
Oh, I'm blonde figuratively speaking. N' YOU FORGOT MY ORANGE ROXY BACKPACK! Oh and I don't offer lollypops, I think someone on the UTS board does, if you find her, or no, isn't that MoNNie?

I was about to burn you, until I realized that it took me ages to figure it out too.. hrm.
LOL. She closes her eyes everytime in frustration as she passes Co-op thinking 'WHY can't I find that frikken book store?!'
PFFT I only didn't find it cause I never walked thru Redfern before *im startin to regret it now* n' yeah. I saw it the first time I walked through Redfern, so THERE.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
Probably just wishful thinking, lol. But erm, you can make it a reality for me, whenever you wish. :D
haha k will do;) (scared u now havent i :cool: )

Yeah, GREAT day.. in BED.. hahahahaha.
argh i wish i had your life im dragged outta my bed far to early!!!!!!!!:mad:

Xiaos' met her?
nope i dont have teh foggest concept on who he is!!!

And yeah, it makes sense. I sorta drool over her aswell.
why thanku colllin :cool: haha l must invest in a bukt thou if u keep this droolin up!

ah funkee, my friends are in arts
yep arts = funky, except for the 7am get outta beds i have going...i swear i should just move into collins place (haah meh soz collin your teh only one i know where abouts u live) and have my travel time!!!!!!!!

and now just to add..the bats still there....and has anyone elsed noticed taht it smells really bad when u walk through redfern and up to teh wentworth building? maybe its just me...cos liek i live in teh mountains im used o freash ish air.......but like its gross!!!!!!

hrmm to continue the game of i was.....i was teh chick walkin up from refern station, with the black singlet top, short red skirt and knee high boot on....oh whos hair was wet and in a plait...lol..my hairs wet most mornings, due to my last minute dash into the shower and then into clothes and out the door! and dammit barley anyone was around and for once i looked half decent in teh mornings:mad: hehehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)