• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
...And thanks for spelling my name right too, UAC seems to continually think that it's Colin.. it's not dammit! :angry:
maybe, its just bcoz u youself spelt ya name wrong! :lol:

Originally posted by JKDDragon
...LOL, I can just imagine the amount of cash Winston would have to shroud you with to get you to wait for him to finish.

na, don't think, i think beer will do for tooheyz. :D

Eneleon, you're silly. You should of taken home the dead bat and make a stew.
yeah, its still there enelon...its just waiting for u. :p

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by shelley
yep arts = funky, except for the 7am get outta beds i have going...i swear i should just move into collins place (haah meh soz collin your teh only one i know where abouts u live) and have my travel time!!!!!!!!....
what da?? who would wanna live as far as collin lives- i mean it takes him like 3 hours to get to uni. LoL :p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
woah *gasps* u telling me that u actually wore another col..col...colour? :eek: *takes out puffer* (even though i'm not an asmatic)
LOL yeah man, my mum brought me the brown shirt and i had to wear it... didnt want to make my mum angry

MuahUAHuah and yeah, she brought me a white tank top today too, gonna wear it 2morrow :)

Originally posted by eneleon
Yeah, were you goin home at around one-ish? Did you have sunnies on? I glanced n u were like past me already lmfao I'm like, wtf was that tooheyz? ANYWAY, I live on the Darlington campus, I walk from Redfern, and start at 10 am. *shrugs* I still exist my dear. =0D
goodness!! and u didnt say 'HI?'

LOL i didnt see u man.. thats crazy

and u live on campus?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
haha avalon is closer then the blue mountains where i live i promise u!
woah- thats faar...why don't u live on campus? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tooheyz
LOL yeah man, my mum brought me the brown shirt and i had to wear it... didnt want to make my mum angry

MuahUAHuah and yeah, she brought me a white tank top today too, gonna wear it 2morrow :)...
so ru gonna dip ya t-shirts in blood, so u can get that red colour. :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
hehe meh it does and its crowded and grotty, why would i wanna pay 300+ to live there?
its prolly cheaper than paying for a train trip to and from blue mountains everyday. :p

anyways- how long does da train take to reach redfern anyways? :)

Collin

HSC
N/A
BAH. I should have. NOW WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT
Is there any chance that the bat is still there? I would be willing to make a crusade to Redfern just to see it. We get lots of dead possums around my area instead though. But bats are way more interesting, plus they make great stews ;)

Oh, I'm blonde figuratively speaking. N' YOU FORGOT MY ORANGE ROXY BACKPACK! Oh and I don't offer lollypops, I think someone on the UTS board does, if you find her, or no, isn't that MoNNie?
Oops, sorry, there is the Roxy bag too. Sorrysorrysorry, I knew I forgot something.

So now in summary:

- blonde
- girl, not gay guy
- Orange Roxy backpack

haha k will do (scared u now havent i )
Quite excited, on the contrary :D

argh i wish i had your life im dragged outta my bed far to early!!!!!!!!
Well, I set my alarm so that I can make it to my first lecture, but when I wake up and realize I still need more sleep.. I then decide on missing out that lecture and setting the snooze for another hour.. so I can get the next lecture then. Then when the alarm goes off again.. I realize I still need more sleep, so it's on another hours snooze.. and the cycle continues until I miss all my lectures and tutorials for the day and end up getting slapped with a big 'You'll fail if you don't turn up to class' letter. :rofl:

nope i dont have teh foggest concept on who he is!!!
it's she not he!
Xiao is my favorite shemale. :)

Just kidding, Xiao lol.

why thanku colllin haha l must invest in a bukt thou if u keep this droolin up!
One of those water towers seems more appropriate :lol:

yep arts = funky, except for the 7am get outta beds i have going...i swear i should just move into collins place (haah meh soz collin your teh only one i know where abouts u live) and have my travel time!!!!!!!!
You probably could move into my room if you wanted to. I recently acquired a double bed for the first time ever, lol.

and now just to add..the bats still there....and has anyone elsed noticed taht it smells really bad when u walk through redfern and up to teh wentworth building? maybe its just me...cos liek i live in teh mountains im used o freash ish air.......but like its gross!!!!!!
The bats still there??!!! Omg, where is it exactly?????????//////

hrmm to continue the game of i was.....i was teh chick walkin up from refern station, with the black singlet top, short red skirt and knee high boot on....oh whos hair was wet and in a plait...lol..my hairs wet most mornings, due to my last minute dash into the shower and then into clothes and out the door! and dammit barley anyone was around and for once i looked half decent in teh mornings hehehe
*gets out notepad*

black top.. hmm *mumble*.. short red skirt...... hmm *licks lips*

You know, I actually saw a chick (blonde) wearing a black singlet, and I actually took the effort to navigate around her so I could take a good look at her face.. wasn't you though. :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
maybe, its just bcoz u youself spelt ya name wrong!
Maybe, you work for the UAC.. DIE YOU!!

na, don't think, i think beer will do for tooheyz.
Yeah, hahahha a few kegs should do the trick.

yeah, its still there enelon...its just waiting for u.
Can't you hear the supernatural aura it's tempting you with eneleon? 'TaaaaaAAake meeee homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'.. 'eeeeeeeaaaaaaat meeeeeeeeeee'

what da?? who would wanna live as far as collin lives- i mean it takes him like 3 hours to get to uni. LoL
Two hours now.

haha avalon is closer then the blue mountains where i live i promise u!
I actually moved to Narrabeen, which is about 30 minutes closer. But since it only takes me 2 minutes to walk to the bus stop instead of 30, I now save a whole HOUR getting to uni.

MuahUAHuah and yeah, she brought me a white tank top today too, gonna wear it 2morrow
You.. you... your gonna wear a white top????????? *dies*

woah- thats faar...why don't u live on campus?
Because she's moving in with me. :D

cos i dont like innersydney enough to wanna live there..it smells bad...
Originally posted by freaking_out
:rolleyes:
*cough*bat*cough* :d

LoL- relatively speaking, hornsby is like "living in campus" in shelly's terms.
LOL.

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz

goodness!! and u didnt say 'HI?'

LOL i didnt see u man.. thats crazy

and u live on campus?
Wasn't sure it was u wid the sunnies! BESIDES i said hi 2 u d last time n scared u, so lol... *shrugs* OH i walk from redfern station, as if i'd live at redfern *pfft*

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
im not blonde goddamnit. my actions are blonde in retrospect, BUT IM ASIAN GODDAMNIT. with NATURAL UNDYED HAIR.

*cough*

goodnight everybody, i'm off to finger painting class now.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Does that mean you don't get offended by blonde jokes?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Wasn't sure it was u wid the sunnies! BESIDES i said hi 2 u d last time n scared u, so lol... *shrugs* OH i walk from redfern station, as if i'd live at redfern *pfft*
hahaha really?! u said hi to me? r u sure u said 'hi' to the right person man?! LOL coz i dont remember EVER seeing u round uni

im not blonde goddamnit. my actions are blonde in retrospect, BUT IM ASIAN GODDAMNIT. with NATURAL UNDYED HAIR.

*cough*
LOL i have bleached hair now. it was foiled red for the formal, and now, after the red washed out, its just bleached brown - looks typical but will fix it when i got time!

ah yeah, by the way dragon, did u get new sunnies?

Collin

HSC
N/A
You should dye it blonde, tooheyz.. it would suit you

I assume you're referring to the pic, and no they aren't new sunnies. Infact, they are old ones which I lost at the bus stop a few weeks ago, lol.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
its prolly cheaper than paying for a train trip to and from blue mountains everyday.
haha its $23.50 for a wekkly return ticket..theerfore no, lol and it takes 1 hour and 15 mins..lol..roughly

gets out notepad*

black top.. hmm *mumble*.. short red skirt...... hmm *licks lips*

You know, I actually saw a chick (blonde) wearing a black singlet, and I actually took the effort to navigate around her so I could take a good look at her face.. wasn't you though.
HAHA umm i think my hairs a different colour then the pic u saw now..lol..i let teh dye grow out, its still blonde just a dark strawberr blonde (which is infact my natural hair colour)

The bats still there??!!! Omg, where is it exactly?????????//////
haha ok well when u turn off the main roaf to redfurn and see the uni theres this big tree and a telegraph pole, the dead bats still there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)