• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (1 Viewer)

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
k im gonna post this here, cos this has become more or less the spam thread but has anyone else noticed th amounts of couples on campus!!!!!!!??????????

everywhere i go theres like ppl making out...i am aware this proberbly bugs me cos im not the one being made out with.but it is still annoyin.....lol........

*note to self* must get self boyfriend so self can join in the make out sessions...or failing that find a conventiant malt to make out with :p

Either way its been bugginme..am i alone in teh annoyance of camtsant PDA from complete strangers?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
You should dye it blonde, tooheyz.. it would suit you

I assume you're referring to the pic, and no they aren't new sunnies. Infact, they are old ones which I lost at the bus stop a few weeks ago, lol.
die it blonde?!! mate, i would NEVER do that! i hate bleach blonde hair

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
hahaha really?! u said hi to me? r u sure u said 'hi' to the right person man?! LOL coz i dont remember EVER seeing u round uni

that one day, i stuck my hand in front of your face and said myer. then u didnt turn around so im like MIYAH n u were like OH HEY. :rolleyes:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by shelley
hay i had bleached blonde hair last yr..........wonder if i should take offence?! lol
nah u shouldnt, i didnt mean it in that way, i just dont like having bleached blonde hair - mind u i did have my hair bleeched for like a week or so... i dunno - coz i got, well pretty much black hair and the roots just look gross with bleached hair

Originally posted by eneleon
that one day, i stuck my hand in front of your face and said myer. then u didnt turn around so im like MIYAH n u were like OH HEY. :rolleyes:
i honestly dont remember that.. sorry man!

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
haha i was naturally blonde, jus strawberry blonde which i hates, so when lighter..lol..hey shakira pulls off that blonde hair/dark roots thing!!!!!!!!

haha i always wanted black hair..so shiny..*sigh*......looks crap with my skin thou...

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
haha i was naturally blonde, jus strawberry blonde which i hates, so when lighter..lol..hey shakira pulls off that blonde hair/dark roots thing!!!!!!!!

haha i always wanted black hair..so shiny..*sigh*......looks crap with my skin thou...
nah i dont like the blonde with the black roots thingy happening.
but yeah naturally blonde is hot!

i dont like having dark hair, it burns when ur out in the sun.. and yeah, my hair isnt black black - just really dark brown.. for now anyway, gonna get it done red again for easter.

Collin

HSC
N/A
hahaha it doesnt even take me two hours to get yo uni..does to get home sometimes cos i havta wait liek an hour for a train..*cries*
Trains are fast.. buses are slow. :).. wait, I mean --> :(

There are always damn traffic jams in the mornings.. and afternoons. Infact, on most days of uni I now reach home when it's dark lol.

hah i always wanted a double bed.........
It's great now, so I can roll over around 3 times before falling off the bed, while on my old single bed, once and I'm off like a brick. :D

everywhere i go theres like ppl making out...i am aware this proberbly bugs me cos im not the one being made out with.but it is still annoyin.....lol........

*note to self* must get self boyfriend so self can join in the make out sessions...or failing that find a conventiant malt to make out with
Really? Lol, I don't actually see this occurrance that often. Perhaps it's just common around the Arts faculty :lol:

die it blonde?!! mate, i would NEVER do that! i hate bleach blonde hair
Dye it blonde.. and start wearing pink clothes... HAHAHAHAHAHA. :D

You know, I actually tried to dye my hair blonde a few months ago. Didn't work out though, I didn't do it right and a small patch up the back of my head went sorta blonde.. and the rest went brown. I was like that guy in the Sunsilk advertisement.. *shudder*.

hay i had bleached blonde hair last yr..........wonder if i should take offence?! lol
Lol, yeah you should be mortally offended.

that one day, i stuck my hand in front of your face and said myer. then u didnt turn around so im like MIYAH n u were like OH HEY.
NEVER call her MYER lol.

i dont like having dark hair, it burns when ur out in the sun.. and yeah, my hair isnt black black - just really dark brown.. for now anyway, gonna get it done red again for easter.
Lol, what is it with you and red.. you should get your skin permanently pigmented to red or something.. :D

"Great idea" *gets that done*

err.. lol.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC

Lol, what is it with you and red.. you should get your skin permanently pigmented to red or something.. :D

"Great idea" *gets that done*

err.. lol.
LOL yeah i had my hair foiled bright red on top of crimson and it looked really really good until it all faded out

so im gonna do it again! like the pic i posted up a while ago side on...

MuahUAHuahuAH and yeah, can i acually get my skin pigmented red?! :p

just tatoo it all red... :)

Collin

HSC
N/A
You probably could actually. Michael Jackson did it... (to white that is). You probably could too, you could do it so that you, your clothes and everything else of you is completely red.. so you'll just be a big walking red silhouette. You'll become a celebrity for your efforts. ;)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
You probably could actually. Michael Jackson did it... (to white that is). You probably could too, you could do it so that you, your clothes and everything else of you is completely red.. so you'll just be a big walking red silhouette. You'll become a celebrity for your efforts. ;)
man, i want to get red contacts! those wild ones by they cost like $200 for a pair that would only last a month

is it worth it?

man, it would look soOoOo cool - i'll look like the devil man
MuahUAhah how kool is that?!

Collin

HSC
N/A
You can get other-coloured contacts? Omg, I never knew that. I'd get a green one.. I wonder what other people would think of an Asian who has green eyes.. I'd be concluded to be a mutation or something LOL.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i got a asian friend who used to go to my highskool. anyway, she did have green eyes - it was natural

my oh my, she had beautiful eyes man!

Collin

HSC
N/A
Waitwaitwait..

She was Asian.. and she had green eyes?

I'm jealous.

And I agree, you should get red contacts, everyone would be scared of you lol.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Waitwaitwait..

She was Asian.. and she had green eyes?

I'm jealous.

And I agree, you should get red contacts, everyone would be scared of you lol.
yeah man it was naturally green! she was vietnamese

hem anlgo saxon with green/hazel eyes..lol..gotta love it...haha i always wanted blue eyes, had those contacts or awhile, look silly when u get up close
yeah i agree, contacts look a but funny when u get close up
but nonetheless, if i had red contacts, i dont think people will walk close up to me to see whether or not im am wearing contacts or not

MuaHUAh yeah blue eyes are nice, but green eyes r hot!!!

i've seen this guy with hazel eyes, like a really light brown colour and that was nice too

MuahUAh anything besides black is nice :rolleyes:

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
haha my eyes are nice in my opionion, theer pretty much green, with this brown marbled affect going..lol..alot of people think my eyes are green...sadly their hazel technically, till they rock..lol..GO UNSUAL EYE COLOUR!

hehe black would be cool..as would the ability to tan..*sigh* meh we always want what we dont have :rolleyes:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah u know baby bash?
he's got hazel grey eyes

how warped is that?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah he looks at though he has no pupils... as if his like blind or something..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)