BreadTop anyone? (1 Viewer)

kyokaku92

HSC
Not a major fan (mainly coz its expensive and the buns are so tiny- like $2.50 for a sausage bun that's about the size of a 50c coin), but I crave for their taro rolls "drools"

aussie-boy

HSC
Asian imitations of French patisseries and bakeries are never as good as the real deal, especially in the case of franchises.

Takuto

HSC
dont really like breadtop at all

alot of it is just spamming random ingredients (salt and sweet) together which taste kinda crappy and dont mix. 'wow lets put a sausage inside custard and coconut cupcake'

not to mention, all of it is FUCKING UNHEALTHY AND OILY AS SHIT. yum, balls of grease

dooopy

HSC
any1 from sydney heard of 85 Degrees C Cafe? its a franchise from Taiwan, its in sydney only i think, apparantly its the new breatop but cheaper + COFFEE

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
dont really like breadtop at all

alot of it is just spamming random ingredients (salt and sweet) together which taste kinda crappy and dont mix. 'wow lets put a sausage inside custard and coconut cupcake'

not to mention, all of it is FUCKING UNHEALTHY AND OILY AS SHIT. yum, balls of grease
This. I'm not a big fan of Breadtop at all. They seem to be doing well though, they've expanded to various different franchises all around Sydney.

Lydia_88

HSC
^ what did you eat there? :S I do admit some of their bread (mainly the cheesy ones) are horribly oily so I avoid
omg i soo agree!!! my sister was complaining about the oil on the bread, due to the cheese.... lucky i didnt eat it (i got the tuna one!)... but yea, avoid the cheese ones if you can... some of them are soft and sweet...

kramxel

HSC
i dont like asian food in general although im chinese. breadtop is like all other asian bakeries in eastwood, nothing special...

BoyNextDoor

HSC
They're alright I guess but I would definitely like to see BreadTalk here in Sydney though!

coudes

HSC
I only really like the Ice Cream Cookie Puffs from the Puffy's that are attached to the Breadtops at some stores.
Those are alright. But the cream puffs are shit. I always thought that the filling was rather subpar. Like they watered down second grade vanilla essence and then chucked in some thickener and random colours.

badquinton304

HSC
I am not asian so forgive my ignorance in relation to asian cuisine but I tried some thing at bread top with beans (yes beans) in it it was sweet and it was soooooo tasty, I should have bought 10 of them.
But regularly buy custard buns and coconut buns from that place.

ShadowCat

HSC
N/A
I even saw a lady handling the tray of bread, dropped one piece of bread on the floor, picked it up, and to my horror, put it back on the tray of bread and not the dustbin! And they still sold that piece of bread!!!!!!!!!! :speechless:

random-1006

Banned
HSC
I even saw a lady handling the tray of bread, dropped one piece of bread on the floor, picked it up, and to my horror, put it back on the tray of bread and not the dustbin! And they still sold that piece of bread!!!!!!!!!! :speechless:
its still good :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)