Breaking News: Schappelle Corby found guilty! (3 Viewers)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
well i personally thought she was guilty from day one
then i thought nah shes innocent
then i thought shes guilty
and now shes been prooven guilty and im very much over it
i thought 20 years was a joke of a sentence

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
soha said:
so ur saying shes innocent?
but shes been PROOVEN guilty
so shes guilty
i think that the courts can judge her better then u and me
Why the fuck would anyone buy at a higher price & sell at a lower price

And are u saying judges are infalliable? What no one has ever gone to jail that was innoecent

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
shortie_689 said:
even though she is clearly innocent I have to say 20 years is better than wat they wanted her to do considering the wanted death penalty or life... but all in all she shouldnt be there at all let alone in a foreign country without her family
Clearly innocent. Can you please explain how she is clearly innocent.

shortie_689

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
just because someone is proven guilty dosn't mean they are.
Only she knows the truth.
even if she was guilty... I honestly dont think she seems to be the type of girl that could keep that hidden for so long... things like that eat away at you and if you were guilty it would finally come out..

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
just because someone is proven guilty dosn't mean they are.
Only she knows the truth.
God knows
but alot of guilty people deny it
especially if they are faced with deth by firing squad

HSC
soha said:
well i personally thought she was guilty from day one
then i thought nah shes innocent
then i thought shes guilty
and now shes been prooven guilty and im very much over it
i thought 20 years was a joke of a sentence
ok a) theres no link to the evidence...

and like theyve been sayin on the news.. b) there was sooo many fingerprints all over the bags.. how can they just prove her guilty..

shortie_689

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Clearly innocent. Can you please explain how she is clearly innocent.
Im talking about in my opinion... thats all these are afterall peoples opinions none of us know wat actually went on

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i am so shocked. i thought she was not guilty but knew she was going to get guilty verdict. sounded like they were going to dismiss it for a second and then they didnt.
20 years..that has got to be hard. you could tell that she was losing it

tempco

HSC
asqy pointed out this article in the other thread:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Opinion/Fact-and-fiction/2005/05/26/1116950819084.html

@iamsickofyear12

spell check said:
ridiculous that the judges made the decision based on her not being able to show who else put the drugs in her bag if not her

what kind of logic is that, surely if you were tried for murder you wouldn't have to show who was the actual murderer in order to prove your innocence

it's absurd to think a person who doesnt take drugs, going on a holiday to visit a relative, has never had problems with the law or anything like that would decide to stick 4 kg of marijuana in an unlocked bag to sell for a lower price than it would be in sydney

and considering they have evidence of corrupt customs officials, and that they just busted a racket that had been operating ON THE SAME DAY that her flight took off just lends weight to the argument that someone planted the drugs in her bag which were meant to be collected in sydney

and now just because she happened to be on a certain flight on a certain day and couldn't show how the drugs got into her bag or have the bag tested for fingerprints etc she gets to spend 20 years of her life in prison. she basically loses her chances to get married, have children etc because of bad luck

shortie_689

HSC
Katie123 said:
i am so shocked. i thought she was not guilty but knew she was going to get guilty verdict. sounded like they were going to dismiss it for a second and then they didnt.
20 years..that has got to be hard. you could tell that she was losing it
for a while there it sounded like they had taken her side ey talkin about her lack of knowledge of drugs and how they talked about her reaction of having no idea about it...

HSC
I understand the Indonesians want ppl to know how tought they are when it comes to drug smuggling, but why cant they at least let her serve her sentence in Australia?
I mean sure its a light sentence for Indonesians, but not when they cannot actually prove that shes guilty.

shortie_689

HSC
go_swans said:
I understand the Indonesians want ppl to know how tought they are when it comes to drug smuggling, but why cant they at least let her serve her sentence in Australia?
it might still happen but australia has to apply for it

australia were clearly prepared for this knowing that things like the prisoner exchange treaty was needed

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Someone posted this on another forum...I think its a good point.

What kind of justice system does indonesia have, like someone said, one of the bali bombers was sentenced to 20 years for murder. To liken what Schapelle apparently did to the bali bombers is ridiculous.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:

What kind of justice system does indonesia have, like someone said, one of the bali bombers was sentenced to 20 years for murder. To liken what Schapelle apparently did to the bali bombers is ridiculous.
so?...
thats their system
deal with it
if peopel dont like it
then dont smuggle drugs to indonesia

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
The Indo judicial system tends to render guilty until proven innocent cases- which hasn't worked in her favour.

I sense a fierce dichotomy in this thread!

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:

exactly! thats wat i was saying b4!! its like WTF?? give ppl the same punishemnts for totally different crimes.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
nekkid said:
as far as their judicial system goes, they have.
exactly...everyone is still convinced shes innocent
but shes been PROOVEN...and i think that their court syetem and stuff would be better at judging her then you and me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)