Brown boys dating non-brown girls. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ay0_x

HSC
Brown= Pacific Islander, African or Aboriginal in the contexts of this thread kthxbye.

Has anyone else noticed that when a brown guy dates outside his race, nearly every girl from his race is a bitch to his white/asian/arab/euro girlfriend? Or that they just look at them funny?

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Brown= Pacific Islander, African or Aboriginal in the contexts of this thread kthxbye.

Has anyone else noticed that when a brown guy dates outside his race, nearly every girl from his race is a bitch to his white/asian/arab/euro girlfriend? Or that they just look at them funny?
Lol @ this thread.
I think you're making a few generalisations about the weird looks things. But yes, I would definitely get with a brown guy, so we can have cute chocolate button babies together.

ay0_x

HSC
Lol @ this thread.
I think you're making a few generalisations about the weird looks things. But yes, I would definitely get with a brown guy, so we can have cute chocolate button babies together.
LOL not really.. The weird looks is the least of the problems. Besides, brown girls tell me themselves. And brown is my preference also.

Case in point 1:

My Anglo friend is dating a Tongan guy. His sister sends her abusive emails, calls her in the middle of the night, spreads nasty rumours about her etc. This is despite the fact that Anglo friend has met Tongan Guy's parents and they have accepted her into the family, and they have been dating over 3 years. Evil Sister also gets Tongan Guy drunk so that there is a chance of him cheating on Anglo Friend @ a club.

Case in point 2:

Leb Friend is dating African Guy. Every African girl in school looks at her all nasty. Leb Friend is the sweetest girl I have ever met in my life. African Guy isn't even all that hot.

Case in point 3:

Maori Boy starts attending my school. All Brown girls happy that there is new Brown boy at school. Maori Boy talks to me. Brown girls threaten me with grave bodily harm. I stay away from Brown boys forevers.

ay0_x

HSC
maybe this is just something about your school?
Nope.

Friend from another school has told me "If you ever date an African or Islander be prepared for a lot of shit". From a whole different area too.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Hmm. Well, I do know a girl with an Islander boyfriend, and his entire family incl sisters + friends all love her and welcomed her warmly.

Last edited:

ay0_x

HSC
Hmm. Well, I do know a girl with a Islander boyfriend, and his entire family incl sisters + friends all love her and welcomed her warmly.
What about random Islander girls? Like, mere acquaintances of his?

Jeee

Banned
HSC
What about random Islander girls? Like, mere acquaintances of his?
From what I know, they're all good with her. She's goes to their big Islander BBQs and there are no problems at all; they're all really good to her.

HSC
N/A
well.... FYI

inter-racial dating is the MADDEST xD

hey im white and i like to date pacific islanders :p

okay so im some what racist... i like pacific islanders coz they have sexy chocolate brown skin :D but thats just my personal preference. they are really really nice once you get to know one and date one. they are the most generous people you'll ever meet! they'll take you into their family and there is never a dull moment!

when you've had one, you cant stop. :p
im addicted to my islanders :D:D

I SUPPORT INTER-RACIAL DATING!

ay0_x

HSC
well.... FYI

inter-racial dating is the MADDEST xD

hey im white and i like to date pacific islanders :p

okay so im some what racist... i like pacific islanders coz they have sexy chocolate brown skin but thats just my personal preference. they are really really nice once you get to know one and date one. they are the most generous people you'll ever meet! they'll take you into their family and there is never a dull moment!

when you've had one, you cant stop. :p
im addicted to my islanders

I SUPPORT INTER-RACIAL DATING!
Haha you are my dating idol.
and lol no it's not racist. It's a preference. You're white, and you like darkness, because it's something you don't have. Something foreign & sexy.

I'm not attracted to Arab guys because my brothers and cousins and dad are Arab, and on my mom's side the guys are white, so I'm not too attracted to white guys either.

Strangeness= sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)