Brown boys dating non-brown girls. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Brown= Pacific Islander, African or Aboriginal in the contexts of this thread kthxbye.

Has anyone else noticed that when a brown guy dates outside his race, nearly every girl from his race is a bitch to his white/asian/arab/euro girlfriend? Or that they just look at them funny?
ok i am speaking on behalf of ad infinitum/ComingUpForAir, so direct your hate at him.

Why do you have a grudge against brown people?
Do you think they are inferior and because they are not white they should be wiped out because your more superior than them?
Do you think interracial relationships should not happen because many people say not to?
Bigot.

End represent ad infinitum/ComingUpForAir

Jeee

Banned
HSC
ok i am speaking on behalf of ad infinitum/ComingUpForAir, so direct your hate at him.

Do you think they are inferior and because they are not white they should be wiped out because your more superior than them?
Do you think interracial relationships should not happen because many people say not to?
Bigot.

No, no and no. Chocolate people are so kewl.

Daipire

HSC
What's so remarkable about inter-racial dating? sure i prefer caucasian women, but that's simply because i was brought up with caucasians.

It's all about what you grow up around, if you grow up with a bunch of racists, odds favour you being be racist, christians? you'll probably be christians, smokers? you're probably going to smoke. When people live in completely multi-cultural societies, 'inter-racial' dating will be so common, there won't be silly threads with possible racist tones in them.

ay0_x

HSC

Bigot.

Tell him he's a fucking idiot and this was pretty much a Brown people appreciation thread.

If they have any qualms abotu being made sexual objects I direct them to this quote by Marylin Monroe.

"I don't mind being a sex object. I mean, if I'm going to be an object, I may aswell be a sex object".

Give me a Black guy who's interested and I'll be on him like Ron Burgundy.

ComingUpForAir, you are a retard.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Jarryd Hayne is a half-caste. His mother is anglo and his father is of Fijian descent.
haha explains his skin colour right?

I heard his mother used to be asked questions like "was your son adopted?"... :( i know.
ppl should stick with their own kind, eh?

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Has anyone else noticed that when a brown guy dates outside his race, nearly every girl from his race is a bitch to his white/asian/arab/euro girlfriend? Or that they just look at them funny?
No.

Case in point 1: SHE'S JUST A BITCH - NO POINT ATTRIBUTING THIS SITUATION TO EVERY INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIP

My Anglo friend is dating a Tongan guy. His sister sends her abusive emails, calls her in the middle of the night, spreads nasty rumours about her etc. This is despite the fact that Anglo friend has met Tongan Guy's parents and they have accepted her into the family, and they have been dating over 3 years. Evil Sister also gets Tongan Guy drunk so that there is a chance of him cheating on Anglo Friend @ a club.

Case in point 2: IT WONT LAST

Leb Friend is dating African Guy. Every African girl in school looks at her all nasty. Leb Friend is the sweetest girl I have ever met in my life. African Guy isn't even all that hot.

Case in point 3: HAHAHA

Maori Boy starts attending my school. All Brown girls happy that there is new Brown boy at school. Maori Boy talks to me. Brown girls threaten me with grave bodily harm. I stay away from Brown boys forevers.
well.... FYI

inter-racial dating is the MADDEST xD

hey im white and i like to date pacific islanders :p

okay so im some what racist... i like pacific islanders coz they have sexy chocolate brown skin :D but thats just my personal preference. they are really really nice once you get to know one and date one. they are the most generous people you'll ever meet! they'll take you into their family and there is never a dull moment!

when you've had one, you cant stop. :p
im addicted to my islanders :D:D

I SUPPORT INTER-RACIAL DATING!
Meh. I'm half Fijian/Chinese and I think that just about every Pacific islander I've met has the intellectual capacity of a coconut. They're nice and welcoming people, but the downside is that barely fucking any of them have the ability to get in to university let alone finish school with a decent mark.

You have clever Asians, Caucasians, Africans and Arabs but no clever pacific islanders. I'm sure they exist at the very least but after having spent 3 years at university (UNSW) am left thinking otherwise. I have never met another pacific islander who goes to my university and I doubt I ever will.

Oh and btw yes, I do have relatively nice skin.

What's so remarkable about inter-racial dating? sure i prefer caucasian women, but that's simply because i was brought up with caucasians.

It's all about what you grow up around, if you grow up with a bunch of racists, odds favour you being be racist, christians? you'll probably be christians, smokers? you're probably going to smoke. When people live in completely multi-cultural societies, 'inter-racial' dating will be so common, there won't be silly threads with possible racist tones in them.
+rep for the most intelligent post in this shit thread.

Tell him he's a fucking idiot and this was pretty much a Brown people appreciation thread.

Give me a Black guy who's interested and I'll be on him like Ron Burgundy.
Since when did us 'brown' people need an appreciation thread?

Brown people. Black people. White people. Yellow people.

Colour labels are all the rage for the average dumbfuck who can't remember the names of each race.

anom1ly

HSC
Since when did us 'brown' people need an appreciation thread?

Brown people. Black people. White people. Yellow people.

Colour labels are all the rage for the average dumbfuck who can't remember the names of each race.

wow, calm down. you should be happy the ladies are appreciating your skin colour

HSC
N/A
No.

Meh. I'm half Fijian/Chinese and I think that just about every Pacific islander I've met has the intellectual capacity of a coconut. They're nice and welcoming people, but the downside is that barely fucking any of them have the ability to get in to university let alone finish school with a decent mark.

You have clever Asians, Caucasians, Africans and Arabs but no clever pacific islanders. I'm sure they exist at the very least but after having spent 3 years at university (UNSW) am left thinking otherwise. I have never met another pacific islander who goes to my university and I doubt I ever will.

YOU ARE EFFING WRONNNNGG!!

my best friend, whos tongan, came top of maths and loved it! so dont fucking think that they'r dumb coz they'r not!! they may be lazy but they are smart. so dont come here like you know islanders inside out, especially polynesians. and hey my other friends are tongan and samoan and theyr' doing their HSC with me.

and to clarify... UNSW... is a top uni. all the islanders are at OTHER universities. like UWS for example. just because they dont go to "your" university doesnt mean that they aren't as much of a smart arse as you.

-1 REP

you ekk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)