• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Brown boys dating non-brown girls. (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
YOU ARE EFFING WRONNNNGG!!

my best friend, whos tongan, came top of maths and loved it! so dont fucking think that they'r dumb coz they'r not!! they may be lazy but they are smart. so dont come here like you know islanders inside out, especially polynesians. and hey my other friends are tongan and samoan and theyr' doing their HSC with me.

and to clarify... UNSW... is a top uni. all the islanders are at OTHER universities. like UWS for example. just because they dont go to "your" university doesnt mean that they aren't as much of a smart arse as you.

-1 REP

you ekk
Your rep came out as neutral, dumbass.

Chances are, if I neg repped you, it'd work. Then again, that's the difference between a racist (you called yourself that in a previous post) with no rep and someone who is aware of the shortcomings of his own race.

HSC
N/A
Your rep came out as neutral, dumbass.

Chances are, if I neg repped you, it'd work. Then again, that's the difference between a racist (you called yourself that in a previous post) with no rep and someone who is aware of the shortcomings of his own race.
and how would i be being racist... if im defending my girls... when you just labelled them "I think that just about every Pacific islander I've met has the intellectual capacity of a coconut."

you're basically calling them DUMB. and i am very defensive about my friends... so dont add ur own two cents to a thread thats not even about "smarts".

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Chines

Oh, and tallkid, get the fudge over it. Labels exist.
We need to learn to embrace labels, because we are not all the same. Being set apart for something distinctly different about yourself is not a bad thing.
I consider labels to be another word for stereotypes.

Is that how you perceive them to be?

and how would i be being racist... if im defending my girls... when you just labelled them "I think that just about every Pacific islander I've met has the intellectual capacity of a coconut."

you're basically calling them DUMB. and i am very defensive about my friends... so dont add ur own two cents to a thread thats not even about "smarts".
Whoever said I was insulting your friends? I never specifically targeted your 'friends'? Your friends, I'm assured, consist of other ethnicities than Pacific Islanders? If not, I dont care.

You make stupid posts and stupid threads. If you don't like my opinions, just ignore them?

I'll also refrain from -repping you as unlike you, I have the ability to tolerate other people's opinions regardless of how much I may disagree with them.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I consider labels to be another word for stereotypes.

Is that how you perceive them to be?
Stereotyping is when you attribute a conventional conception or image to a person because of their ethnicity/religion/status etc etc etc. That's exactly what YOU have done, claiming that all Islanders are stupid and do not wish to pursue further education.

Also, I was referring to what you called 'colour labels'. I don't see a problem in calling somebody brown. In this thread so far, the 'brown' concept is generic; nobody is being specific about race.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Stereotyping is when you attribute a conventional conception or image to a person because of their ethnicity/religion/status etc etc etc. That's exactly what YOU have done, claiming that all Islanders are stupid and do not wish to pursue further education.

Also, I was referring to what you called 'colour labels'. I don't see a problem in calling somebody brown. In this thread so far, the 'brown' concept is generic; nobody is being specific about race.
I am aware of exceptions to the norm although personal experience has only served to confirm what you consider my stereotyping of pacific islanders.

Like I said before, intelligent ones must exist and I'm definitely open-minded enough to accept that but in all my years, there has never been a situation strong enough or such individuals present to counter my opinions.

While I'm not of full pacific island descent, I'm not exactly an outsider passing judgement based upon ignorance or other people's perspectives.

I can't help it really? I've never seen any particularly successful Pacific Islanders apart from those who play sport?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
tallkid speaks the truth.

fobs i meet are the nicest guys out, but aren't exactly the brightest. andlo l@ vanilla latte - 'comes first in math'

ye m8 cause UWS exams are JUST as hard as unsw exams and all.

PS. tyson beckford is jamaican chinese, not fijian

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
hahaha im so weirded out (ok mesmerized) by his asian eyes.

so weird.

tbh i've seen whtie chicks with asian eyes and they're bloody hot.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
hahaha im so weirded out (ok mesmerized) by his asian eyes.

so weird.

tbh i've seen whtie chicks with asian eyes and they're bloody hot.
There are a few Aus/Asian girls at my school and they are stunning. They have to be some of the most gorgeous girls I have ever come across. Itz doez almond eyez. Half African combos are amazing as well. This is why I am attempting to hunt down a Tyson-like man.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
bitches be paying out asian eyes but want it for themselves n shit yo

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
ppl should stick with their own kind, eh?
Don't know if you had an intended double meaning but what you just said sounds very familiar.

I am truly sorry for my comments like that, this will not happen again and since then i've come to respect all kinds of people from all sorts of backgrounds/race/religion/beliefs after all we are all human beings. The way i was brought up with a rather racist parent has no doubt affected my perceptions of other people but i should know better, that it's not nice to discriminate or make racist comments of any nature. :( I have learnt from my wrongs and would like to sincerely apologise and i know what i said cannot be undone but hopefully you will know that i was young, immature and just plain mentally unstable at the time.

As for inter-racial marriage people i support it now. People should marry who they want and there will always be people who may shun it but as they are more informed and see it happening often they may be willing to accept it as i have. I personally have a preference of arabs. Love how they can be very feisty and bubbly :). But of course i'm open to other people.

We were all once particles of a star.

Last edited:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Don't know if you had an intended double meaning but what you just said sounds very familiar.

I am truly sorry for my comments like that, this will not happen again and since then i've come to respect all kinds of people from all sorts of backgrounds/race/religion/beliefs after all we are all human beings. The way i was brought up with a rather racist parent has no doubt affected my perceptions of other people but i should know better, that it's not nice to discriminate or make racist comments of any nature. :( I have learnt from my wrongs and would like to sincerely apologise and i know what i said cannot be undone but hopefully you will know that i was young, immature and just plain mentally unstable at the time.

As for inter-racial marriage people i support it now. People should marry who they want and there will always be people who may shun it but as they are more informed and see it happening often they may be willing to accept it as i have. I personally have a preference of arabs. Love how they can be very feisty and bubbly :). But of course i'm open to other people.

We were all once particles of a star.
We forgive you.... I think?

Not that you necessarily owe anyone an apology in thread to begin with?

HalcyonSky

HSC

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
my first boyfriend was nz

but his bitches were nice to me

ay0_x

HSC
Eh, tallkid.. really. Stfu.

No one said anything negative about pacific islanders till you came along.

We were all happily indulging in our appreciation of darker skin colours, and you had to wreck it with your self hating bullshit. This thread was really lighthearted and you have to throw around insults like "islanders aren't clever but everyone else is" because apparently you know every islander in the world. Go fuck yourself, my mum's a doctor and 2 of the doctors at her hospital are Fijiian.

Maybe most pacific islanders don't succeed when it comes to education and career prospects because they come from huge families and the majority live under the poverty line. Or maybe it's because cunts like you say shit like "ISLANDERS CAN'T BE SMART".

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Maybe most pacific islanders don't succeed when it comes to education and career prospects because they come from huge families and the majority live under the poverty line. Or maybe it's because cunts like you say shit like "ISLANDERS CAN'T BE SMART".
Your response came a little too late, I'm afraid.

Even I don't care anymore about what I said before in the thread.

Also keep in mind that this quote from you above just confirms what I've been saying all along anyway??

.......... Well, maybe not the 'its because cunts like you say shit like "ISLANDERS CAN'T BE SMART" line

That just came from you.......

ay0_x

HSC
Your response came a little too late, I'm afraid.

Even I don't care anymore about what I said before in the thread.

Also keep in mind that this quote from you above just confirms what I've been saying all along anyway??

.......... Well, maybe not the 'its because cunts like you say shit like "ISLANDERS CAN'T BE SMART" line

That just came from you.......

YOU said it, you said all races were clever except islanders. Go kill yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)