• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Brown boys dating non-brown girls. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Go join him.
He already has. In acknowledging the sad reality that your typical Islander will essentially never obtain tertiary qualifications, be resigned to manual labour and be unable to reach a better stage in life apart from playing sport.

As for you, you fucking, dumb bitch, your perception of an islander is probably derived from the ones you go to school with. I highly doubt you've been around them long enough to understand that they simply do not have what's in them to obtain a better life.

Your opinions probably just amount to "oh yeah, pacific islanders are hot n shit because they have chocolate skin and they're all cool and there's a few at my school and my mum's workplace because she's a doctor and like yeah"

Anyway, you've told me to go fuck and kill myself now, of which neither are going to happen anytime soon. So it's my turn to tell you to go and do something.

Go get fucked!
(It makes much more sense than go fuck yourself and shouldn't be too hard to manage for a little dead-shit high school girl like yourself)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)