• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Burnt out (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey guys . think im burnt out . im still studying 6+ hours a day but ive got motivation . i dont give a fuck except i need to coz i dont want to go to UWS lol . i normally dont ever study e.g trials - i studied 3 days before business and got 90% . so i decided that i would try harder for HSC and was studying about 2-3 weeks out and business fucked me over and nowwwww i dont give two fucks and what ever i try nothing motivates me - like thinking bout finishing school , posts on motivation nothing .. like if i got over 90 ATAR i got a trip to NZ of my parents but i dont even see that as motivating . so i dont know how all you guys do it ! motivate me . and tell me to fucking man up coz telling my self isnt effective . oh yeah and rep me it will improve motivation levels

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
Man up dawg!!!!

Seriously, a couple of more weeks of hard work and then your free.

Just Do It.

johony

HSC
begging for rep?

just do what you need to do now and be rest assured that it'll be the last time you'll ever have to study for that subject.

and don't think about being a dropkick at UWS (no offence, bar med and law), think about living it up at the new law building or something, idk

04er

HSC
6 hrs of study a day is nothing. Try 12 -14 and then we'll talk.

HSC
haha . nah not begging for rep . it was a joke but i couldnt find the smiley. but thanks guys .

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
begging for rep?

just do what you need to do now and be rest assured that it'll be the last time you'll ever have to study for that subject.

and don't think about being a dropkick at UWS (no offence, bar med and law), think about living it up at the new law building or something, idk
?

Aplus

HSC
N/A
6 hours? It's HSC, try 10 + minimum.

HSC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------6 hrs of study a day is nothing. Try 12 -14 and then we'll talk.serious . know one does that . i only want 85 . and regardless to how many hours im still burnt-out , to a certain degree .

04er

HSC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------6 hrs of study a day is nothing. Try 12 -14 and then we'll talk.serious . know one does that . i only want 85 . and regardless to how many hours im still burnt-out , to a certain degree .
try going out? maybe your breaks are highly inefficient?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
bless ur soul child, you can get through this, this hsc determines your future, not your whole future, however you could save a few years if you buckle down and study hard, think about it , its the last time you have to try hard.. go hard or go home
lol well said master dd. tbh, I am only doing about 6 hours too. I reckon it's okay. doing too much just bores me.

Venom.

HSC
12-14 hours? Thats ridiculous, and completely pointless. The only reason I could see myself doing that is if I'd been fuckin around all year and had to cram to the max. I've hit maximum 8 hours in a day post trials, average of about 4. So don't stress dude, not everyone here is working for that 99.5+.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
OP, don't worry. A lot of the people who got 100 UAI last year started taking it easy in the middle of the HSC period. So, just because you don't feel the need to study, doesn't mean you're any more fucked than the rest of it - in fact, it probably means you already know your syllabii (?) and hence, you are ahead of the rest of us. =)

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
The last thing you want to do is accept that you're burning out? That's like accepting failure...the TRUE failure. No matter how much people tell you its not the defining moment of your life, you'll always wonder what could've been. It's like that for any walk of life. So get to it! You can get a lot done in 6 hrs, just imagine if you hit 10? Remember any study is good study, no matter how pointless it seems at the time.

mazarati

HSC
I think you need to stop thinking about study for a little while. Have a break, do something you really enjoy, for me it would be shopping but I don't know about you xD And then when you come back to your study you will be feeling a whole lot more motivated and energised =)There's no point working when you're not properly concentrating, you won't take anything in.

HSC
thanks guys . and aerth especially yours , nice to see a little factual evidence backing up your statement makes me feel a whole lot better :) i repped all you guys . with revelant comments :)

anom1ly

HSC
a trip to new zealand wouldn't motivate me that much either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)