Business Studies HSC (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
It'd be also worth noting if you do not know already the b6 cutoff for Business last year was at 83-84

Last edited:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
It'd be also worth noting if you do not know already the b6 cutoff for Business last year was at 83-84
Higher then normal? The database said it was about 81

Do you know what raw mark you got roughly?

Examine

same
HSC
Higher then normal? The database said it was about 81

Do you know what raw mark you got roughly?
84.5 (recorded as 85 though I'm not sure if that's because they round up marks or because I got options scaling for section 4 since I heard somewhere the bonus marks you get plateau the higher mark you receive), which went to 91 (thank god my internals saved me lmfao)

Splits:
16/20 MC
37/40 Short Answers
13.5/20 Section 3 (lol)
18/20 Section 4

I doubt it was 81, though maybe 81 if you don't consider the options scaling of picking a certain section IV question over another. If you see the raw mark that received 79 which went to 81 after the options adjustment that went to 88. (Source: a few other accelerants from my school also bought their raw marks)

Last edited:

bhsrepresent

HSC
I see a lot of people here are doing Qantas. Aren't you limiting yourself to a 18/20 at most even if your analysis is top-notch (purely for psychological reasons on the markers part)?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I see a lot of people here are doing Qantas. Aren't you limiting yourself to a 18/20 at most even if your analysis is top-notch (purely for psychological reasons on the markers part)?
I doubt it. If it meets all the criteria, there is nothing stopping the marker from giving 20/20

Examine

same
HSC
Not really, just as long as Qantas sufficiently suits the question there wouldn't be anything stopping you from getting a higher mark (it'd be interesting to read the work of a person who has received 20/20 via the HSC for section IV though because apparently it doesn't come by often)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Does anyone want to trade case studies with me?
Sure.

Except for some wacked out reason my teacher decided to do Qantas for HR and Operations, Apple for Marketing and Unilever for Finance. I had no idea most people did one business

SuperMike96

HSC
Sure.

Except for some wacked out reason my teacher decided to do Qantas for HR and Operations, Apple for Marketing and Unilever for Finance. I had no idea most people did one business
I have Qantas and Crumpler. Still keen to trade?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)