ANU - 6

stazi

Nightman
HSC
haha a few of the usyders that got in ran for comsoc exec yesterday

mr_shittles

Big Chief
HSC
Hey guys, contrats to all you wonderful BoSers doing CA achievers. It will be heaps of fun, and a really useful learning experience.

mr_shittles

Big Chief
HSC
seremify007 said:
Does anyone know where the CA Achievers go? ie. What division?
Usually in a big 4, they'll send you straight to audit or tax (depending on where there is the greatest demand). Smaller firms are a bit more flexible, but they usually only have around 3 divisions anyways so the choice isn't fantastic.

M@C D@DDY

HSC
seremify007 said:
Look at the list =P
But there were three others in KPMG... anyways does any1 know what type of work we do in this program.. I think i will be in taxation... what does the work involve? Studying taxation law, or doing calculations?? really not sure what to expect

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Beats me... but i figured that's how they guessed you?

As for what you do- I'm curious too~ please tell us when you know^^ My friend's bro told me that when vacationers come in they just put 'em on random jobs based on what's needed in the firm... My mate did work exp at KPMG (yes I'm aware yr10 work exp is very small in comparison) but she sat outside the office when they were doing liquidation because she wasn't allowed inside at a client!... Poor girl :(

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)