can anyone tell me how they transport the hsc papers after where done with them? (1 Viewer)

Hei

HSC
are they taken away in a car or van, is there security, and where do they go

HSC
I know they're stored in a warehouse before the HSC exams commence.

They probably come with the supervisors or something. It would be too risky to send all exams for all subjects to the schools

Hei

HSC
I know they're stored in a warehouse before the HSC exams commence.

They probably come with the supervisors or something. It would be too risky to send all exams for all subjects to the schools
im certain in the deep black market of the web, someone somewhere got their hands on the 2014 hsc paper
(hacked BOS :devil: ) let me know if u know anything or anyone with such information (and salamz to u brother)

Last edited:

Hei

HSC
hello :ninja: BOS

Last edited:

Hei

HSC
there is no bloody way im gona pass the hsc by studying same with many others. so i think it is best to look for alternatives

Jonah Hill

HSC
HSC exam papers will be tracked by satellite under beefed up security measures to protect them from theft or interference after national tests were stolen from a school earlier this year.

enoilgam

HSC
It's to risky to knock off - me and my mate Ricky C considered it but decided it was too difficult. We were also considering stealing the computer on which all results are saved, but Ricky's Triple S Pulsar doesnt have enough boot space. But it does 0-100 in like less than 5 seconds so we could totally blow off the cops if needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)