Can someone tell me how to get rid of this virus? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Last edited:

TwinClom

I am just like you.
HSC

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I know it relates to this Zelda game, but what was the triforcing meant to do to his computer? Did he think the triangles would appear on his screen or something?
Seriously, you can not be this...

You can post the triforce in your threads. Like I did in my above post. Think of it as a smiley or emoticon, but not as simple to do as :)

So you need to right way of doing it. The original instructions however in the picture do not tell you how to do this. They set up a procedure to delete your System 32 folder, which is necessary to make the computer run. So when he follows the instructions, it doesn't make the triforce like he thinks it will, it ruins his computer.

TwinClom

I am just like you.
HSC
Seriously, you can not be this...

You can post the triforce in your threads. Like I did in my above post. Think of it as a smiley or emoticon, but not as simple to do as :)

So you need to right way of doing it. The original instructions however in the picture do not tell you how to do this. They set up a procedure to delete your System 32 folder, which is necessary to make the computer run. So when he follows the instructions, it doesn't make the triforce like he thinks it will, it ruins his computer.
lol, okay. I get it. He THOUGHT it would teach him how to make the triangles, when it in fact just ruins his computer. I knew that.

michaeljennings

HSC
I had this the other week. I'll look for how I got rid of it.

edit: found it pretty fast, just googled "redirect virus"

http://support.kaspersky.com/downloads/utils/tdsskiller.zip

Download that, run it, follow instructions.

And ignore all the other posts like:

When someone asks nicely, that really isn't funny.
I wish i had seen your advice earlier. So here's my problem. I ran malwarebyte's anti malware and scanned my computer and it said it deleted 10 infected items and asked me to restart the computer so i did. After that i uninstalled google chrome and restarted but now when i log in it says there is no internet connection even though my modem is on and i cant open things like itunes but windows media player still works. When i try to go to control panel it lets me open the back up and restore thingy but when i open it the window pops up but only the frame of the window which says "back up and restore" but theres nothing inside the window as if it just had major lag or something. ???????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)