Carr or Brogden? (1 Viewer)

Carr or Brogden

• Total voters

ohne

HSC
Seeing as though many of us have had a debate on this and we have a Howard versus Latham one, I thought it might also be appropriate to cover things in NSW.

I am with Brogden.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Carr....because i am a LABOR man....i also heard him speak at young leaders day...inspirational....hmmm would luv to talk about, and contrast policies but i am tired at the moment.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
carrs a liar and brogden is a whinger.......................
whinger..........liar...........whinger.............liar.............i think whinger.........im with Brogden

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
im not just going for brogden because hes a lib but because carr couldnt make nsw anyworse even if he tried. it wouldnt be bad to put brogden in even just for the purpose of a change

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
zahid said:
Carr....because i am a LABOR man....i also heard him speak at young leaders day...inspirational....hmmm would luv to talk about, and contrast policies but i am tired at the moment.
might be an inspirational speaker but what hes done for NSW is not inspirational

Generator

HSC
N/A
Carr. Against Brogden there can be no real contest, I think, and it also seems as though the Liberals have failed to offer any real alternatives in response to the Government's modest 'reform' agenda.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
all i know is i hate carr but im not sure whether brogden has enough experience

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
when is the next state and local elections? im finally old enough to vote so i want to learn a lil and have an opinion on the matter

Last edited:

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I hate Carr, but I'm not a huge Brogden fan. I'd vote for Brogden over Carr because Carr destroys everything hr touches, eg. The Police Force, Transport

ohne

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
when is the next state and local elections? im finally old enough to vote so i want to learn a lil and have an opinion on the matter
not until march 2007. fixed four year terms in nsw with elections being held in march every four years.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
look at the disastrous state of our transport system-its appaling. look at the state health system, and the police force as thornydevil said. petrol taxes for instance are ridiculously high (particularly compared with queensland). in QLD they pay 8? cents p/L but nSW its about 20 cents higher. i cant see anything good that hes done

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
lukebennett said:
look at the disastrous state of our transport system-its appaling. look at the state health system, and the police force as thornydevil said. petrol taxes for instance are ridiculously high (particularly compared with queensland). in QLD they pay 8? cents p/L but nSW its about 20 cents higher. i cant see anything good that hes done
I agree. Carr doesn't deserve to be the Premier. I put foward a vote of no confidence. I wish I could anyway.

lengstar

HSC
It was only this term that Carr's influence in maintaining a State government is rapidly disintegrating and all the policies once gone unnoticed are now highly visible in public eyes.

Scanorama

HSC
Neither, the whole rail systems are completely fucked up by Carrs, so is the Health systems. BUT Brogden and his shadow ministry teams annoy the shit out of me everytime he appears on TV, just the way he looks and the way he talks, even Johnny Howard is better than he does lol. Having said that, Michael Costa is the worst minister I've seen. So Carr will get my vote unless Lib offers someone better than Brogden.

lengstar

HSC
Michael Costa did a good job when overseeing the Police Force did he not?

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Carr I think is bored. He needs a new, more stimulating and better job. Broggers is sheer incompetentence...

Luckily - I'll be voting in ACT elections by 2007 so I don't need to worry about this ;)

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i dont necessarily like brogden cause i dont know if he's experienced enough for the job but i really dont like carr. guess they have 3 years to impress me and hopefully my decision will be easier

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
Asquithian said:
I have the feeling Brogden will win next elections. For those who vote for him great im sure he can fix trains and fix hospitals :rolleyes: (does anyone think the rail unions will want to work with Brogden?)

When Brogden gets in it will be 'interesting'. Myself, i would much much much prefer Barry O'Farrel... at least he doesnt looke like a fool to anyone who knows anything about state politics.

It is such a pity that the alternative liberal is so...well...hopeless.
its pretty hard when you have to vote for who is least shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)