Catholic trials 2006. how r they? (1 Viewer)

Jason1357

HSC
Paper 2 wasnt that bad, the questions where straight forward for all of my texts. i was lucky i got it all in just before they said pens down so that was good

sinist4

HSC
dam... didnt finish my frontline/harwood conclusion
oh well im still proud to do 12 A4 pages... :D

H

housemouse

After english was over, it felt like the trials were over already.
Woohoooooooooooooooooo

schnookims

*Premium Princess Member*
HSC
yeah i thought the questions were pretty straight forward in paper 2 except for the modes of representation for powerplay ><

proud of myself i wrote 20.5 A4 pgs altogether!! feel sorry for my arm >< also feel sorry for the teacher marking my last essay cause the writing in the end became pretty bad lol...

now that eco and english is gone all i have now are maths and sciency subjects ^^ NO MORE ESSAYS! YAY!!

Last edited:

Emph

HSC
Paper 2 wasn't as bad as I had been dreading. I would have liked the questions to be worded a bit more clearly... but then I guess the examiners have no fun.

6 hours of exams tomorrow.... kill me NOW (but then you need to revive me in time to finish my extension two major work)

random_princess

HSC
omg i totally did not get the h/r&g question

i did cloudstreet first and worte 6.5 pgs ...pretty good as ive never read it

front line was ok but i only havd about 2 hrs to lean my related text cause i was away

bummer

is anyone else freaking out about modern tomoz ?????

dandel26

HSC
My god i'm having a good run with exams at the moment:
AOS- easiest paper i've ever seen
SOR2- was a bit harder, hopefully i did alright
MODs- easily the easiest of all modules papers i've seen

JhK89

HSC
omg for me my teachers didnt teach me Shit..... F#ck man how is language used to share a persons experience -_-;; we onli learnt about dialogue and its power...

HSC
i cant believ u people find it so easy my teacher keeps telling us that SOR2 is really hard and for Ancient she said that its everything in the syllabus [tooo much dot points] and for legal out teacher said its the easiest test ever
im gonnnnnnnnnnnnaaa fail.........

random_princess

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
i cant believ u people find it so easy my teacher keeps telling us that SOR2 is really hard and for Ancient she said that its everything in the syllabus [tooo much dot points] and for legal out teacher said its the easiest test ever
im gonnnnnnnnnnnnaaa fail.........

what options are you studying?

mz.SONYA

HSC
Arghh got modern tomorrow, so many things to remember. I think i'm going to stuff up the conflict in the pacific part of the paper :/

HSC
random_princess said:
what options are you studying?
ancient history, buisness studies, legal studies, studies of religion and english [standard]
i dropped maths cos i hate numbers then i find out that we're doin FP + M in buisness
and buisness trial worth 40% in my skol im totally screwed:(

wicked_65

HSC
paper 2 wasnt as bad as i thought it would be

module a - the whole qs was on context and i did talk quite a bit about it, but i shouldve done more on context for Blader Runner and Brave New World. did 4 and a bit pages

module b - bloody lear was a pain, i had to get down everything i knew and i dont think i answered the qs that well (but i tried too) . wrote 4 pages

module c - the frontline qs was nice and easy. talked about my other 2 related texts as well as 3 episodes. wrote 4 and a bit pages

all up 12.5 pages and i rekon i did pretty good considering how fuked up i thought i was gonna b

Last edited:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
5 pages module A.
5 pages module B on one theme, as i didn't have time or really know others in depth :(
7-8 pages module C

tell you the truth, the questions wern't hard, but confusing to an extent. :( esp. module c, fuck.i started writing it, then half way through it, i read the question again and i thought i did it wrong! i got so depressed that i just started writing more, but practically bullshit. Then, my teacher said after the exam when i asked her, that what i wrote was ok.
Module A, i wasn't really sure what was expected, so i just wrote what i thought about it.

aw crap i screwed up :( hopefully paper 1 will save me and my rank.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
random_princess said:
omg i totally did not get the h/r&g question

i did cloudstreet first and worte 6.5 pgs ...pretty good as ive never read it

front line was ok but i only havd about 2 hrs to lean my related text cause i was away

bummer

is anyone else freaking out about modern tomoz ?????
Not really except for the conflict in Europe Q.

k8tus

HSC
freckled flying ducks i dislike english soo much..... stupid subject.... paper one was ok but i think i screwed up some of it but i am not too worried, the questions in paper two were good and it did help a ton that we only had to do module a and b because we havent really done anything on module c, despite this i still didnt finish...my time management is shot house... that afteroon(mon) i had my Japanese written exam...my teacher is going to think that i am the dumbest person ever, none of my repsonses make sense and the stupid listening task i swear the speaker had issues...

SORII was good i didnt mind it at all though our teacher had to adjust our 3 essay questions becasue the SORI classes hadnt done everything or something like that...i was soo jealuos that they got to walk out at 3.30 while we had to stay until 5...oh well...it didnt help that it was my 18th yesterday so i couldnt go out...

nope i am totally freaking about tomorrow and modern...i HATE Germany so much its not funny.... i swear that is all we have done...WWI(duh),Germany 1918-1939, Conflict in Europe and you know how you chose what bits to do well it was Britain and you guessed it Germnay and for the personality we did Speer, well we havent actually finished him but supposedly we have done enough to answer the question.

why did i have to choose subjects that were mainly essay based why...

kimmyd

HSC
hey just a word of advice for the hand cramping, i f u attach a rubber or any object wit sum weight to the end of ur pen and study wit it ull build up 2 muscle in ur hand and wen u take it off and write normally 4 the exams ur hand wont cramp, it helps heaps, i worte 18 pages for english 2day witout a cramp, usually it would have fully cramped afta 4,
good luck to everyone
believe me it works
god bless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)