Catholic trials 2006. how r they? (1 Viewer)

Beilby

HSC
yeh religion is compulsory at my school. it wasnt too bad though but a few dodgy things multiple choice i thought was fairly straight foward.. if they say the trials are supposed to be harder than the hsc im starting to feel good abou it

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I hope not!

I reckon the business studies exam will be the hardest (for me).:(
I hate the last two sections, the business report and the extended response.
dont know bout ur skool but my teacher askd the other teachers to chage it
in one test into the world + dialogue are hard [either the catholic or inderpendant] n the other one those two are easy + she sed that the other essay is the easiest n that ny1 can do it!!!!

n im gonna fail buisness as well

legal is gonna b the easiest .........the worst is 100% pompeii + sparta [tooooo much to study for]

xx__savannah

HSC
Well, Economics wasn't too bad -- extended response questions were good, no difficult skills questions, so that was definately a blessing.

SOR1 was better than I was expecting, however I screwed up the extended response there, wrote a page and a half on the ethics topic, and couldn't remember anything else.

Eng 2 will be a killer -- I only know my Truth essay, pretty much. Much fun for me tonight.

eminator

HSC
Hehe. Kinda forgot to read over Labour Market Policies, mostly because I figured due to the instability in the labour market at the moment, they would change the economics exam. I repeat the last statement I made: "CURSE YOU, CSSA TRIALS!!"

There goes my rank and 87% average :p

How did everyone else find it? I was nervous as hell.

Religion wasn't so bad, only I think I stuffed up the three causes for ecuminism and interfaith dialogue. I just remembered something about the World Council of Churches, war, immigration. I have one word: "meh" :)

Now I'm ready to fail King Lear. Shakespeare, why do you torture me?

luke 1

HSC
Yeh religion was better then i thought it would be, i thought i was ganna fail hard but it seemed ok. even though i finished with 30 mins to go.

but im stressen about Business and Pe.
how does everyone else feel about them??????

luke 1

HSC
yeh case studies..

the Billabong one and the coca cola one are the easy ones.

richiie

HSC
Okay this question was in last years catholic paper for English Modules.

Section II : Critical Study of texts. - Prose Fiction

"Write a letter which nominates your prescribed text. Focus on TWO important aspects of the fictional world"

I dont know what the hell its asking! HELP

Beetle

HSC
What was the essay question?

Was it really that broad..?

siGH* our school makes our own exam.. lOL.. how cheaP!

Beetle

HSC
so the essay question for the 200 CSSA trials were like:

How has journeys been presented in your texts?

lOL.

bemma

HSC
Pretty much everyone I've spoken to from my school had issues with Paper 1...personally I wasn't in exam mode until about half-way through and so only wrote two pages for Creative. And they were crap pages :p ahh well what can you do...only worth 5%

BTW, did anyone else think the fiction piece was unintentionally hilarious?? I kept picturing Kim Jong whatshisface from Team America...

Herro Natarie!!

ahahahaha

louweesel

HSC
luke 1 said:
Yeh religion was better then i thought it would be, i thought i was ganna fail hard but it seemed ok. even though i finished with 30 mins to go.

but im stressen about Business and Pe.
how does everyone else feel about them??????
One is shiteing one's self about PE. Content, content, content. Just too much of it. In PE u can only BS to a certain extent so I will have 2 sit down and learn something ASAP. lol. It's doable. Let me know how u go, I shall post my feelings on the exam, fingers crossed it's not negative feedback, me hopes I kick butt and keep my first position.

HAHAHA...Natarie...HAHAHA
America, F**K YEAH!!!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I am very glad that English trials have finished (for me). Overall I think I did alright in paper 2 and better than I thought in paper 1. Looking ahead, I have chemistry on Friday and that's all for this week.

lilyflower16

HSC
Agree with above, I had no idea what to write for Frontline...the first question was okay, King Lear was...weird, but doable...Frontline just sucked.

H

housemouse

English Advanced Paper 2 was easier than i expected. I could actually put down everything I planned the last night for section one and three.

As for section two, i had no plan before coming in because I tried to learn all my speeches and so was expecting that they specify one speech however they didnt so i probably didnt do as well in that due to not enough detail.

Overall, it was okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Wrote seven a4 pages for last section.

Tim035

HSC
I Have to agree with Housemouse, although I didn't find the questions themselves all that daunting or difficult I feel as if I just did Okay..... I rememberd all my planned essays quotes techniques etc etc, but at the end of the exam I had this empty feeling as in i know that what I wrote won't score awesome marks or anything.

I also had this awesome idea in the exam, what if they broke it up into 40 minute sections. Like at the end of each 40 minutes its 'pens down' for 5 minutes, giving you time to recooperate and organise ur thoughts for the next essay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)