Catholic trials 2006. how r they? (1 Viewer)

ediisjoz

HSC
The first paper was ok... i didnt like the essay for inner journeys though.. i talked about god knows what..

i liked the short story i wrote.. it was... different.

my hand hurt so much afterwards... the stupid thing on my finger from writing so much is pretty big and yeah..

paper 2 tomorrow is not one i'm looking forward to..

confused girl

HSC
im just screwed for the next one
henry lawsome
billy elliot and
shoe horn sonarta
im just bloody screwed
i havent stopped shakin all day
anyone wanna help me out
please

G.J.I

HSC
Loz_metalhead said:
It was so straight forward...QUOTE]

don't even remember the question, was it an essay q?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim035

HSC
Lol studies of religion was preety good I thought, comming from someone who did 2 hours last night and 2 1/2 hours this morning total preparation for it.
I have absolutly no intention of religion counting for UAI, just didn't want like 10/50 band 1 for it.

Howz everyone preparing tonight for english?
I've written out all my essays to heaps of different questions over the last 4 - 5 weeks, so I'm thinking tonight just chronically reading my generic essays and maybe writing like dot form versions of my essays mainly focusing on quotes and techniques.

sasquatch

HSC
Does anybody know any of the other passwords needed to asses the Macquarie revision guide, free online test? www.macmillan.com.au/revision.
I was wondering if anyone had the passwords for the PE, Business studies and geography tests.

Cheers
Daniel
Here are the passwords for all the HSC Macquarie test things: ;)

biology: mitosis
religion: knock
business: money
chemistry: solution
economics: dollar
geography: earth
IPT: cursor
legal studies: scales
PDHPE: ticker
physics: gravity

sorry cant get ancient history, general maths or modern history.

Dont ask where i got them. (no i did not buy all of the books)

tara04

HSC
whoa didnt expect that many ppl 2 reply!!!! ok since eng paper 1 is all over red rover NO MORE TALK OF ENG PAPER 1.

How did everyone find sor1? My skol modified ours heaps we had different multiple choice q 5-8 then our section 2 had 2 questions written by the skol instead of the trail question and our section 3 essay was also rewritten by the skol instead of using the trial (ie religion and women). Mainly bcoz our teacher didnt teach us enuf 4 the question of the trial

so yeah. but i thort overall it was pretty average. Everyone stressin 4 paper 2 2moz...im with you. So screwed.

Anyone else doin king lear? have no idea wat 2 write!!! WE also did Ted Hughes n emma/clueless.Lets all pray that it is ok?

Friday is a killer pdhpe (best subject) then Chemistry.,....wat r these ppl thinking????????

wicked_65

HSC
SOR was so-so. finished multiple choice in like 5min so i was crusing. but then i had 1/2 hr left do the cross-religion study section. i regretted talking me time n i shouldve gone faster on qs 11 and 12. i couldve had like 45 min on the cross-religion part......and im not looking forward to paper 2

Tim035

HSC
By far PDHPE and Chemistry on friday is going to be the worse.. I'm so afraid of my brain just fizzing out half way through the chemistry exam.

perf@ction

HSC
wat week did u all start ur exams??????? at my school we start next week and its on for 2 weeks and i got everything in the 1st 4 days then sum in the text week ...im sooo screwd...

Emph

HSC
Religion was so much better than what I was expecting.

Multiple choice... maybe iffy on 3 of them but it is a 1 in 4 chance anyway!
Short Answer... probably my worst section. Just fitting everything in is such a chore
Extended Responses... My school has only done 2 of the topics so far so they chopped out half an hour and we only had to answer 2 questions. Pretty good. I had heaps of spare time so I just kept crapping on and put everything in there. If I dont get close to the full marks for this section I wont be happy.

Really dreading Paper 2 tomorrow...

klaw

HSC
I made up four and a half pages of absolute bullshit for SOR, it was amazing.

richiie

HSC
SOR was pretty average except for that ugly 20 mark question! aghh goodluck for modules 2moro

sweetn1kk1

HSC
lol..the religion trials was the worst 3 hours of my life...i was bored out of my brain, and made up the biggest crap:bomb:

rweather

HSC
just had 1 unit re today, wasn't that bad but considering our class doesn't really do anything and didn't know what i was writing about, i know most of my friends bluffed their way thoughout the paper, i just don't see the point of this subject, but my school makes it complusary. Can't wait till next week all my exams are this week except for maths on monday i have the last week all off, can't wait

HSC
hey ppl my trials r still havnt strtd but my techer sed to us that 2 of the texts...dialogue + into the wrld are pretti hard !!!!!!!!! also just wanna know is the SoR really that hard????
i hope buisness is easy cos our one is worth more than 40%!!!!!

G.J.I

HSC
TALK ABOUT ECON0MICS

TOMORROW - BNW/BR, FRONTLINE + RELATED & KING LEAR - pretty easy eh

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
hey ppl my trials r still havnt strtd but my techer sed to us that 2 of the texts...dialogue + into the wrld are pretti hard !!!!!!!!! also just wanna know is the SoR really that hard????
i hope buisness is easy cos our one is worth more than 40%!!!!!
I hope not!

I reckon the business studies exam will be the hardest (for me).:(
I hate the last two sections, the business report and the extended response.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)