cheating (1 Viewer)

Aysce

HSC
Re: Anyone going to cheat this year?

Cheat and you lose whatever dignity and self-respect you have left (assuming you have any in the first place).

Karma ALWAYS does it's magic, whether it be in the short or long-term.

NBGHHS

HSC

If you studied properly like you were supposed to, keeping in mind you had 4+ weeks to study for HSC, you definitely do not need to cheat.
Plus, i'd rather fail knowing i did my best than pass with crazy marks knowing that i cheated....

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad

I personally wouldn't cheat because I think I can do alright without it. But FreeLearner, life is unfair dude, and there are always multiple paths of getting somewhere. Some people just don't have the ability to achieve in the HSC, not everyone is academic. Cheating's wrong but if you have to choose between trying to study, getting nowhere, and getting a terrible ATAR or pulling off some fudging and getting into the course and future you want to have, I know what I'd do and I know if I did I wouldn't regret it or feel guilty. Nobility's all well and good if it suits you.

In the words of Albert Einstein, "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
So it's acceptable to outrank someone that played fairly? ATAR is a rank so someone always has to fill up the lower ones. I'd rather have a low ATAR than cheat, and you guys are all stupid for posting on here when the real BOS monitors this site. I will and would never cheat, if I haven't put in the study I deserve a lower mark. It's in rare cases in very bad luck, that someone gets unlucky and not get the mark they deserve. Unfortunately, it's far too common people cheat to one they don't deserve.

Besides, you guys could all rort the special provisions scheme like I know some people do.

zeciro

HSC

So it's acceptable to outrank someone that played fairly? ATAR is a rank so someone always has to fill up the lower ones. I'd rather have a low ATAR than cheat, and you guys are all stupid for posting on here when the real BOS monitors this site. I will and would never cheat, if I haven't put in the study I deserve a lower mark. It's in rare cases in very bad luck, that someone gets unlucky and not get the mark they deserve. Unfortunately, it's far too common people cheat to one they don't deserve.

Besides, you guys could all rort the special provisions scheme like I know some people do.
I'm not a cheater either (just putting it out there) but why does the BOS monitoring this site matter? Legit question.

enoilgam

HSC

I'm not a cheater either (just putting it out there) but why does the BOS monitoring this site matter? Legit question.
You would have to ask them - the CSSA also monitors BoS.

Memento-mori

HSC

I cheated once a couple of years ago. I wasn't caught, yet whenever I recall that memory, I feel as if I betrayed myself. I like to think I value honesty and fairness, but whenever I cheat, I don't. It is going to be very hard to cheat, remember- your markers are not your teachers. As for the bathroom thing- I heard about the PDHPE class at Riverview getting caught out. Whenever someone says ''I do/did PE at Riverview for my HSC" I can't stop thinking about it. If you cheat, not only do you get a big fat zero, but it shows that you have wasted the last three weeks and all your teachers resources. Do you want to leave school remembered like a cheat?

nifkeh

HSC

i accelerated chem in yr 9 and a yr 11 guy( accelerant) payed me to do the exam and write his student number... i got 800$ he ended up gettin 93 lol.
i didnt really care coz i was going to do it again the next year in yr 10
lol you serious?

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad

Well considering what a ruckus it caused when someone here claimed to have the CSSA 2012 paper before the exam...it's not the only example someone's being called to task for what they've said here.

zeciro

HSC

What happened to the person?

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad

What happened to the person?
Serious consequences, but it's not really important what. Just don't write too outrageous on here, much like the caution you should take with the rest of the internet.

unknown88

HSC
N/A
l wrote a whole essay on paper, folded it and put it into my undies....l went to the toilet and opened it and remembed the quote l forgot. THANK YAW. :spzz:

i did my hsc last year...

so just a suggestion to try that tomz, or any other exam ..trouble memorising a maths formula that isnt on the formula sheet, just put it in paper, in ur undies ..open it in the toilet :D no l dont recomend cheating...thats ur choice ;)

Last edited:

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
You have trolled 24 hours too early.

You have failed. You should feel bad.

2xL

HSC
The time wasted to go to the toilet is not worth the quote imo.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Meanwhile, all the good students remember their quotes, and knocked out an extra 200 words while you were off playing with yourself in the bathroom.

Galvez

HSC
I don't think we're allowed to go to the toilets, they might be strict on that for this years HSC.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
If you need to cheat, chances are you're screwed anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)