• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Chinese girls the hottest outa all asians? (1 Viewer)

Bendent

HSC
Nakashima said:
I agree. I find westernised Asians hotter too because fobs wear such ugly shit.
so true. and they are really short too for some reason.

lengy

HSC
Some of what fobs wear aren't that bad actually. It's just when they talk and what they talk about. They are generally the equivalent of bimbos in Australia.

lengy

HSC
I don't mind what some fobs wear. It's just when they talk, they are the equivalent of bimbos in most cases.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
lengy said:
I don't mind what some fobs wear. It's just when they talk, they are the equivalent of bimbos in most cases.
There are two kinds of fob styles though.

You've got the honkie fobs that look like they threw on a crapload of mismatched clothes in the dark, and the cutie-pie girls that wear all the little frilly delicate stuff with ribbons and jewels and whatever.

I don't like either of them, but the latter one in moderation can be quite pretty. :)

Oh and sif people really discuss HSC Chinese here.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Nakashima said:
and the cutie-pie girls that wear all the little frilly delicate stuff with ribbons and jewels and whatever.

I don't like either of them, but the latter one in moderation can be quite pretty.:)
:uhhuh:

EDIT: hmm na not realli. HK fobs dress better than mainland fobs imo.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Nakashima said:
There are two kinds of fob styles though.

You've got the honkie fobs that look like they threw on a crapload of mismatched clothes in the dark, and the cutie-pie girls that wear all the little frilly delicate stuff with ribbons and jewels and whatever.

I don't like either of them, but the latter one in moderation can be quite pretty. :)

Oh and sif people really discuss HSC Chinese here.
I think I only notice the honkie fobs. Alot of their fashion is just simply nothing short of a massive turn-off.. especially the hair. Some of them I just label 'mop hairs' (esp. guys). Have a guy like this at work too actually, and I found out from him that these haircuts cost $50+? LOOL!

But yeah, either way full-fobs = *thumbs down* There are a few fobs I know who are great with their mouth though (fuck that sounded bad). But those ones I guess wouldn't be full-fob.. more like half-Westernised ones.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I think her av was a bit misleading. :p

edit: was XD

Last edited:

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Lol oh I thought it was already established that I'm from China.

I'm from Jinan, but nobody knows where that is.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Manchuria?

EDIT: pfft. wrong. as if i'd know anything about china.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
OK, I seriously don't get why most of you people don't seem to like fobs. Yeah, maybe sometimes the fashion gets a bit too much, but besides that they are very nice and beautiful people in there to meet. This goes to Chinese and Koreans, (there doesn't seem to be too many Japanese ones around - haven't really met more than two of em at any rate).

I'm guessing because it's the lack of english proficiency? I really don't see that as much of an issue, I've made good friends with fobs/internationals and though they are pretty different from 'Westernised' friends - I think both groups are very interesting and fun to be around. [/end non-trolling rant]

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
what971 said:
OK, I seriously don't get why most of you people don't seem to like fobs. Yeah, maybe sometimes the fashion gets a bit too much, but besides that they are very nice and beautiful people in there to meet. This goes to Chinese and Koreans, (there doesn't seem to be too many Japanese ones around - haven't really met more than two of em at any rate).

I'm guessing because it's the lack of english proficiency? I really don't see that as much of an issue, I've made good friends with fobs/internationals and though they are pretty different from 'Westernised' friends - I think both groups are very interesting and fun to be around. [/end non-trolling rant]
I admit I did generalise a bit. I was just talking about fashion though.

But the fobs I see around uni are really loud and blabber in Mandarin non-stop which makes it hard for me not to eavesdrop. So many of them just don't put in the effort to learn english, and then whinge about getting beaten in exams because of their language barriers. There was this girl at Wentworth who was complaining about that. She was all like "they think they're so great just cause they can speak english. If I was back in China I'd beat them all in exams". I was like wtf just go back then.

Collin

HSC
N/A
what971:

Didn't think so. Hah!

As for your previous post:

I think it's to do with a lack of having things in common, cultural differences etc. infact dare I say the word, general xenophobia. I tend to find Westernised Asians as being the ones who don't like fobs, just like most whites. Language difficulties certainly plays a role, along with their general culture (e.g yapping loudly in their canto) and combine that with the 'fairly ragtag' method of dressing most Westernised Asians and whites tend to regard fobs.. you have yourself a situation where the two groups stay away from each other (i.e fobs hang with fobs etc. etc.). And because of how they tend to avoid each other, those xenophobic barriers don't get a chance to get resolved.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Nakashima said:
But the fobs I see around uni are really loud and blabber in Mandarin non-stop which makes it hard for me not to eavesdrop.
I admit that this is extremely annoying. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)