• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Come meet me at the internship fair! (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
there are only 3 questions? we had eight or so when I did it. can you upload it and PM me the document?

velvetorchid

HSC
pmtruong said:
haha why do u feel noob? i mean u have to be alright to have gotten through the two stages so far right. but yeh im jugglin so much crapp as well. yeh al u can do is try ur best hey. c'mon yvonee! which divisions u appy for?
initially i only applied for 'customer business development' but then staz pointed out that 'mkting' and 'consumer mkting' may be of interest to me as well so I put in for that as well.

i feel a little nubby coz... im just too inexperienced i guess... im just really lacking confidence atm :( not feeling my best

what did you apply for? how is everything else goin for ya?

velvetorchid

HSC
i would have probably jumped in front of a car if i had to do eight...

velvetorchid

HSC
hmmm... i could have just sent you a blank sds huh? *not all here* tonight

pmtruong

HSC
velvetorchid said:
initially i only applied for 'customer business development' but then staz pointed out that 'mkting' and 'consumer mkting' may be of interest to me as well so I put in for that as well.

i feel a little nubby coz... im just too inexperienced i guess... im just really lacking confidence atm :( not feeling my best

what did you apply for? how is everything else goin for ya?
i aplied for business development one and marketing one as well as the consumer market knowledge i prolly dont stand a chance in the cmk coz im not financy enough. i wood love to be able to be in charge of a brand and see it grow. inexperienced work wise? i gues u wood feel that way when u have ppl like staz with 3 pgs worth gettin the job haah
im so busy with work and ful time uni and also im the md of this young achievers company..which in itself is almost fulltime job haha
which uni u at and what degree/majors?

pmtruong

HSC
stazi said:
Yep, i definitely had a different one to do.
whats the difference between ur one and ours?
seems like they looove leadership and strong performers.

pmtruong

HSC
KarmaKitten said:
I need to start looking for companies that have high rates of letting employees relocate to North America.
pls explain?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
pmtruong said:
pls explain?
obviously she's looking for companies that expatriate you to the US. she wants to work in the US

pmtruong said:
whats the difference between ur one and ours?
seems like they looove leadership and strong performers.
more questions, but shorter answers (which was tough). and yes: have a look on the website for what they're looking for.

velvetorchid

HSC
pmtruong said:
i aplied for business development one and marketing one as well as the consumer market knowledge i prolly dont stand a chance in the cmk coz im not financy enough. i wood love to be able to be in charge of a brand and see it grow. inexperienced work wise? i gues u wood feel that way when u have ppl like staz with 3 pgs worth gettin the job haah
im so busy with work and ful time uni and also im the md of this young achievers company..which in itself is almost fulltime job haha
which uni u at and what degree/majors?
lol, i think it's a good thing that you're not a "fi-NANCY" boy. im pretty psyched about looking after a brand too! im doing pharmacy at usyd... you think your full time hrs are bad? no mate, business/comm/eco student think ~15hrs a week and 2-3days off when ppl say "full time". for pharm/med/sci kids, it really means full time... more or less 30hrs, 5 days a week

pmtruong

HSC
hah wat a small world i have quite a few friends who do pharmacy at usyd...du u know hieu or debra or yang or phil or lani or lynn?
yeh in the scheme of things it aint bad but the fact that i got a shit timetable where im there 4 days a weekk...2 days with just a 1.5 hr class sux! means i hardly ever get to sleep in...but crap pharmacyy sounds crazzy no time for work hey? or much else. going parklife?

pmtruong

HSC
ps is your wait for a reply as excrutiating as it is for me?....i keep checkin my inbox ahha im so lame

velvetorchid

HSC
lol lol, i wouldnt say excruciating... =P and yeh i know all the above, how do you know them? btw hieu doesn't do pharm no mo...

pmtruong

HSC
im good friends with them all and we share heaps of mutual friends as well haha well not quite excrutiating tell em u met bk oh and hieu moved to my uni to do engineering except i think hes movin to do somehting else next yr

stazi

Nightman
HSC
pmtruong said:
im good friends with them all and we share heaps of mutual friends as well haha well not quite excrutiating tell em u met bk oh and hieu moved to my uni to do engineering except i think hes movin to do somehting else next yr
lol
asian typing: ON!

velvetorchid

HSC
lol shit bro, i was trying to reply to you faster... but then i fell asleep... like 10mins after i posted last reply. HAHA, sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)