Commerce UAI (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
BackCountrySnow said:
worth the buy?
No, not really. I got one but... I wouldn't personally recommend.

Just borrow it from the library. I saw few ones in the library (even in my school library in fact).

itachi-kun

HSC
My friend in 06' obtain a UAI 89 she got into commerce then. My other friend did speech pathology at USYD fail 2 subject which greatly affected her GPA but her UAI was 92 she got into commerce/social science with the cut off at 95.20. With a combination of UAI and GPA its evident that she did not make the cut off though she was still admitted. So don't let the cut off put you down you may still be in it even with a few marks down.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
probable uai (imo) =87-88 uai +4 bonus points (HSC PLUS)= ~92UAI. sooo close yet so far lol, should probably hit the books a bit more.

Guol

Awesome Member
HSC
Is someone who makes it in based on the bonus points scheme considered at the same time as someone who attained the right UAI without any additional points?

Or do they allocate as many positions to those who attained the right UAI, and then once those positions are filled select people based on the bonus points scheme?

kevinant

HSC
They added bonus uai to these eligible candidates and then select altogether...Go to their HSCPlus page and you'll know

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
Nah UNSW was higher than Usyd last year but I still put it as my first preference anyway. Usyd Commerce cut off was 94.3x

Gah I hate it when those people choose there course based on what there parents say. Seriously get a life and stop jacking up the cut off for the rest of those that are genuinely interested.
hahahaah my dad wants me to join the army.

i dont understand. he thinks im going to fail the hsc because i havent really tried up until now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)