Condoms thread. (1 Viewer)

MysteryGenius

HSC
wouldn't he find it more enjoyable if he found out himself?
you know, like tried both and ask the chick if she could tell the difference and stuff

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Omg. Confirmed. SLYHUNTER IS SINOPHILE.

Proof:

they basically said the same thing. Therefore, Slyhunter and shadowdude are sinophile. Notice how they all start with S???
Coincidence, I think not.
Umm, sorry - no - because we are different people as we all have three different Facebook accounts and thus are three different people.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I have two facebook accounts, so by your logic, i'm two different people?
Yes, but you're cheating. We all have three different, unique Facebook accounts made by three different people who are different.

If you want to persist that we're the same person, fine. But if you care to go to any BoS-meats, you'll find that at least slyhunter and I are not the same person.

HSC
Yes, but you're cheating. We all have three different, unique Facebook accounts made by three different people who are different.

If you want to persist that we're the same person, fine. But if you care to go to any BoS-meats, you'll find that at least slyhunter and I are not the same person.
What if you just pay some random asian guy to come along and pretend to be him? :(
~I would never know.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
wouldn't he find it more enjoyable if he found out himself?
you know, like tried both and ask the chick if she could tell the difference and stuff
Set a date.

No condoms, the best type.

I hate them with a passion. I'd rather have an abortion than use a condom.
Why? Are you allergic to latex?

Last edited:

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
confirmed or are we just insinuating?

lol. What is Slyhunter is in on it too? He and Sino planned the whole thing, and slyhunter just pretends to be annagirl until there is absolutely no trace of anything
this is pretty retarded

we all know you are annagurl

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Soooo like back to the OP...

Ansell Zero doms are horrible, in a pack of 8 there were 5 that either broke or weren't made properly. Pretty shit odds if the chick's not on the pill.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
No, they just take all the joy out of sex.
Tell me more.

The reason I ask is I find the clean up to be the worst part of sex. Even if you and your partner are safe (on the pill, confirmed no STD's) I'd still use one often. Doesn't it annoy you that you "leak" for like, an hour or so afterwards?

Also, I agree that skin and latex are very different, but in this context are they really THAT different?

I'm not trying to change your mind, these are just my thoughts and I guess I want you to change mine :)

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
yeah cleaning up is terrible girls are gross why are they always leaking something eg blood my semen etc

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Your girls need to work on their kegal muscles if they can't push it all out in one shot. Also, I can't imagine either of your sitting there wiping up for her?

Anyway, it's not just the skin - it's the heat and the feeling of when he spurts inside. Completely and utterly incomparable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)