Cricket Season 2007/2008 (1 Viewer)

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Roga said:
Lemme guess, you're an Indian supporter?
'course.

I'd be surprised if Ponting doesn't do well. his performances in India is the only blemish on the record and he needs to get it rectified before he goes into the history books

The Indian test batting seems to be on the way out, after their performances in SL

darusan92

HSC
Mozza91 said:
I can tell by your avatar that you support chokers South Africa will be dominated by Australia as they always are.
LOL

that was a good one!!!! But common their not that bad when was the last time the aussies faced someone as fast as steyn????? hes a new commer to the game and im pretty sure he will rip through the australian batting order like he did with the NZ one. not to mention australia has a better batting line up. But last time SA played aus there were no Morkel brothers, steyn, Amla and McKenzie. The team has a whole new dimension!!! They will be a challenge and when they win this season im going to come back to this post and ur all going to cop a bagful!!!

LOL

darusan92

HSC
A High Way Man said:
lol

SA suck 'gainst aus

what happened last time? smith got back to back doubles against england, then failed massively in australia

what happened so far, this time? smith won a series in england....

history is going to repeat itself. steyn is their only hope
Oh c'mmon they did well in India!!!! espically Steyn he destoyed the indian batting line up and the fab four they should be called the fob four!!!! They always had a hope!!!!

Mozza91

HSC
I want Australia to have some competition it's good for the game but I don't think South Africa have the batsmen to do it

Mozza91

HSC
Charity F said:
i thought india pwned at playing legspin?
It is a myth just like the Aussies can't play spin which is stupid considering Michael Clarke is the best player of spin in the world

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
not really, clarke is good at playing spin, but there are guys way better at it, like tendulkar and sangakara, who have been smashing spinners all their lives.

i think this is the first time in a while that aust is not the betting fav to win the series. paying 2.55, while india is about 2.35.

Mozza91

HSC
wuddie said:
not really, clarke is good at playing spin, but there are guys way better at it, like tendulkar and sangakara, who have been smashing spinners all their lives.

i think this is the first time in a while that aust is not the betting fav to win the series. paying 2.55, while india is about 2.35.
Ask Murali who the best player of spin is Clarke destroyed him last summer agreed Tendulkar and Sangakarra are great though

darusan92

HSC
Mozza91 said:
Ask Murali who the best player of spin is Clarke destroyed him last summer agreed Tendulkar and Sangakarra are great though
Thats true but SL apparently have a new good spinner! havent seen him myself but he is highly rated and he averages around 10.12 in tests and aroun 12 in ODI thats quiet good for any bowler. And yes Clake is the best at playing spin because of his footwork he makes the spinners look idiotic!

Mozza91

HSC
darusan92 said:
Thats true but SL apparently have a new good spinner! havent seen him myself but he is highly rated and he averages around 10.12 in tests and aroun 12 in ODI thats quiet good for any bowler. And yes Clake is the best at playing spin because of his footwork he makes the spinners look idiotic!
Yeah I heard about him Mendis I think his name is

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
fuck you hayden. hope australia belt the shit out of those cocky indians.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
thats a fucking long batting order, from 1-11 for australia...number 9 (lee) can be considered as a semi-allrounder. :S

thesea days i only watch hussey bat. love watching him bat.

Mozza91

HSC
bigboyjames said:
fuck you hayden. hope australia belt the shit out of those cocky indians.
Yeah it's Hayden's fault he hit his pad and was given out caught behind

u-borat

Banned
HSC
was going to mention that too, hayden's decision was unfortunate.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
people said ponting was out of form before the series. i am more worried about clarke, who has a habit of staying out of form for a good while, as oppose to ponting who can dig himself out with just one good inning, as he has done. playing against two spinners, if clarke is as good as what everyone here thinks, then he needs to get off his ass and smack those spinners around to get aust that edge.

Mozza91

HSC
Hussey is the key man he has played very little cricket on the sub continent he's played well so far and will probably get a big score he needs to because Watson is at the crease and he is an overrated piece of shit

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
hussey 100, scrappy stuff by his standards. sets up aust and the total starts to look dominating. sharma is bowling very well at the moment, pick of the bowlers, kumble, on the other hand, should start to pick it up if he is to set an example for the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)