Cricket Season 2007/2008 (1 Viewer)

Muz4PM

HSC
Captin gay said:
hahahaha HOLY SHIT

indias batsmen get severely thrased by the lankan bowlers, except for sehwag with a DOUBLE TON

craziest scorecard ever.
HAHA, that is pretty crazy. Three batsman got into double or triple figures with Sehwag socring 66% of the runs. Does anyone know why Dravid is still there, let alone at three? I haven't seen him play since he played in Australia, but he didn't bat too well down here, and it seems poor form is continuing to dog him.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
I'd give Dravid the benefit of the doubt. Mendis, the new Sri Lankan spinner, is destroying the Indians. A 6fer on a FLAT pitch, with only Sehwag surviving. The Indian bowling is going for 6 an over now.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
what's happening to gambhir and all those 'new' guys? they were doing pretty well in aust. i just can't wait till aust play south africa, that's when we'll know for sure how much we miss gilly and co, especially when it comes to the spin department.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
good win by the indians against the lankans. sehwags last 11 tons have all been efforts over 150. and for such a player, he averages over 50. astonishing.

~~

Pietersen for captain. He's a cricketing messiah even if gets a pair.

Last edited by a moderator:

RohanZ

Pan fried Steak
HSC
Captin gay said:
good win by the indians against the black scum the lankans. sehwags last 11 tons have all been efforts over 150. and for such a player, he averages over 50. astonishing.
This is amazing. This win wilk create a mood for an awesome final test.
Sehwag is solely responsible for India's win, in this match, imo.

Muz4PM

HSC
RohanZ said:
This is amazing. This win wilk create a mood for an awesome final test.
Sehwag is solely responsible for India's win, in this match, imo.
I agree to an extent, had it not been for his 201 in the first innings, the Indians would have been up the creek. However, it seems like it was Harbhajan who began the rot in the Sri Lankan's first innings, removing the set batsmen and then the next few, and from there it didn't seem like the Sri Lankans could recover. 10 wickets in the match, had it not been for Sehwag's awesome batting display, he would have been a show in.

In other news, Graham Smith scored 154 to assist the South Africans in defeating the English. The South Africans are now up 2-0 I think, and it has been rumoured that Michael Vaughan might step aside as England Captain.

http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/engvrsa/content/current/story/363507.html

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
I didn't even know who this sSmith fool was till relatively recently. it seems most of his successes have come against the english (back to back double centuries in 2003). I think the south efrikans are coming this summer, will be interesting...

irnirn

HSC
Re: Asia Cup 2008

Triple777ER said:
You do know that your balls will be slapped by hardcore cricket fans don't you?
oh please...now i'm so scared!!!:eek:

i just said how i feel about cricket. it's pucking boring as hell, stupid channel nine broadcasts this shit.:hammer:

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
Pietersen made new England captain

omg ashes 2009 with captain KP + Flintoff + Jones (doubt it).. better be good

zingerburger

HSC
You might have.

Maybe in another life on the 40th page.

But no one cared.

irnirn

HSC
it's okay, i just wanted to get this message across.

criket isn't even considered a sport in the olympics!!hahahahaa

Mozza91

HSC
A High Way Man said:
OhhhoH SHITTTTTTTTT STRALIA'S IN INDIAA

oh SHITtt

Ponting to average 1.4
No he won't he's a far better batsmen now then what he was in 2001.
should be a close series though Watson better not be in the team.

Roga

HSC
A High Way Man said:
OhhhoH SHITTTTTTTTT STRALIA'S IN INDIAA

oh SHITtt

Ponting to average 1.4
Lemme guess, you're an Indian supporter?

darusan92

HSC
Roga said:
Lemme guess, you're an Indian supporter?
LOL

stuff australia un india talk about australia's home series vs south africa!!!!! that will be one blinder of a series between two of worlds fastest bowlers Steyn and Lee. And not to mention the 5th odi between aus and RSA in 2005 or something in johannusberg. RSA ened up winning!!!!!

Im definitely going to see rsa this summer they've improved over the past 2 years or so!!!

Mozza91

HSC
darusan92 said:
Im definitely going to see rsa this summer they've improved over the past 2 years or so!!!
I can tell by your avatar that you support chokers South Africa will be dominated by Australia as they always are.

Roga

HSC
Mozza91 said:
I can tell by your avatar that you support chokers South Africa will be dominated by Australia as they always are.
Haha pwn.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
darusan92 said:
LOL

stuff australia un india talk about australia's home series vs south africa!!!!! that will be one blinder of a series between two of worlds fastest bowlers Steyn and Lee. And not to mention the 5th odi between aus and RSA in 2005 or something in johannusberg. RSA ened up winning!!!!!

lol

SA suck 'gainst aus

what happened last time? smith got back to back doubles against england, then failed massively in australia

what happened so far, this time? smith won a series in england....

history is going to repeat itself. steyn is their only hope

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)