Cricket Season 2007/2008 (1 Viewer)

justfriedy

HSC
Hey India, do u need some salsa from those chips on your shoulder? Build a bridge (not to australia) and get over it. First of all they are the ones with a racist in their team. Funnily enough it is not the 1st time Harbajan has been accused of being racist and sledging. You'd think he'd be the last one to be throwing out insults when he is open to infinite turban cracks. But no...Australia's the one who is "playing the game in the wrong spirit". How blind are they? Furthermore, the whole of India is backing turban man and whining about everything they can. Oh and the burning of effigies...way to set your race back centuries of development. You may as well be cavemen.

jimmayyy

HSC
tigerian said:
thats an easy question. he's a much better bowler than Tait and more economical. it will be good to watch 4 fast bowlers side by side with Hogg carrying drinks(if hes not suspended)
johnson? economical? lol...this overs look like this;

4-6-WIDE-WIDE-4-NB-WICKET-4-4

munchiecrunchie

HSC
jb_nc said:
Can you lift a 150kg weight above your head and throw it at criminals?

Because I can. And I have.

Get out.
sure, you could probably chuck that weight, but you probably can't do the splits, can you? I can.

i still don't get wat ur problem is. i don't see how chucking a weight at a crim has anything 2 do with participating in a cricket forum.

really, you need to get a life.

munchiecrunchie

HSC
jimmayyy said:
johnson? economical? lol...this overs look like this;

4-6-WIDE-WIDE-4-NB-WICKET-4-4
aha that is so true. and all those NB wickets . . . like argh

justfriedy

HSC
munchiecrunchie said:
sure, you could probably chuck that weight, but you probably can't do the splits, can you? I can.

i still don't get wat ur problem is. i don't see how chucking a weight at a crim has anything 2 do with participating in a cricket forum.

Do you even know wat a sense of humour is?

Che08

HSC
i agree with wuddie.. he has said the most sensible things - they won a game they deserved to celebrate..

Also.. hello Australians are known as Larakins. If other countries cant handle the larakin behaviour they shouldnt be playing international sport against us.
Leave poor Ponting alone, he played very fairly and as Hussey said followed the rules to the letter.

- Jb nc, get a life.. get out to the cricket ground.. if you did you would notice there is actually a stand named Ladies Stand.. Since the 70's women have been allowed anywhere at the cricket. I work at the SCG, and so sick of hearing men suggest that women must be bored because they dont know how the game works.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Che08 said:
- Jb nc, get a life.. get out to the cricket ground.. if you did you would notice there is actually a stand named Ladies Stand.. Since the 70's women have been allowed anywhere at the cricket. I work at the SCG, and so sick of hearing men suggest that women must be bored because they dont know how the game works.
Agreed.

veridis

droog
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
This is what I was alluding to. It the Sydney test, when V.V.S Laxman and Tendulkar were playing well and the aussies had the control taken from them for a moment there.
you refer to a moment where Aus was on the back foot, please now show me how the "the attitude and behaviour Australian players worsens the moment their superiority is seriously challenged". what did they do apart from keep playing cricket, keep on trying to bowl well, keep on trying to bat well, keep on appealing when they thought they had a wicket. if any of you actually watched the game instead of just listening to the hype you will remember ponting telling the rest of the team to shut up when he had grounded a catch.

veridis

droog
HSC
munchiecrunchie said:

congratulations, you can spread your legs better than the rest of us. slut.

munchiecrunchie

HSC
veridis said:
congratulations, you can spread your legs better than the rest of us. slut.
lol i never thought of it like that. . . guess i don't have a dirty mind

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Peter Roebuck @ SMH said:
In the past few days Ponting has presided over a performance that dragged the game into the pits. He turned a group of professional cricketers into a pack of wild dogs. As much can be told from the conduct of his closest allies in the team. As usual, Matthew Hayden crossed himself upon reaching three figures in his commanding second innings, a gesture he does not perform while wearing the colours of his state. Exactly how he combines his faith with throwing his weight around on the field has long bemused opposing sides, whose fondness for him ran out a long time ago. Hayden has much better in him.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/cricket/arrogant-ponting-must-be-fired/2008/01/07/1199554571883.html

I love it how he attacks Hayden for displaying his religion but leaves racist commander turban alone...

Paj20

HSC

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
veridis said:
you refer to a moment where Aus was on the back foot, please now show me how the "the attitude and behaviour Australian players worsens the moment their superiority is seriously challenged". what did they do apart from keep playing cricket, keep on trying to bowl well, keep on trying to bat well, keep on appealing when they thought they had a wicket. if any of you actually watched the game instead of just listening to the hype you will remember ponting telling the rest of the team to shut up when he had grounded a catch.
Yeah buddy, I did actually watch the match, for pretty much all day.

I saw the catch that Ponting took, and how he let everyone know that it didnt carry. However, Clarke not walking when he clearly edged the ball, Symonds not walking when he did the same (and then clearly stated he was out in the media the following day) are some of the events in the last test that I was a bit disappointed with. Thats it.

I can understand that the Aussie team plays the game "hard, but fair", I play the game too. I just dont agree with Ponting's definition.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
How many Indians walked when they were given not out?

Yeah.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
walking is not cheating, but its clear enough that ponting and clarke are grade a dickheads.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
And Harbhajan's an A-Grade Racist, and Tendulkar's an A-Grade ball tamperer. What's your point?

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
withoutaface said:
And Harbhajan's an A-Grade Racist, and Tendulkar's an A-Grade ball tamperer. What's your point?
theres no proof of racism except from ponting and his mates who dont want harbhajan bowling anymore. pontings average has taken a beating so far. conflict of interest much?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)