Crime Fiction (1 Viewer)

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
zahid said:
I think Rose knows that its a little joke...but it is turning out to be a nice story...and you Kuta are the evil Villain...How dare you come between me and my Love Godess?
so what? i know you want it to be more than a joke. get ur head out of those indian movies, there are no love goddeses and villains here, just the truth nigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
rosepetal25 said:
love goddess??...oh zahid you are so...i mean ...hmm how can i express what i am feeling...ok here goes ...

you sound so incredibly ridiculous...lol

are you sure you don't have a hole in ur head as opposed to a hole in ur heart ...ahahahaha
:mad: . gee thanks

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
aw sorry zahid whos "doing his hsc this year" oh by the way that zahid xxxposed thing was way too funny. :)

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
judging by your posts you don't seem the type thats easily embarrassed. :rolleyes:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
well...he is 17...so i guess he thinks that I am toooooo OLD.

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
how was ur induction...u were saying something about that before? i have to do an induction soon...

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
Kutar Maggi said:
it was joke, like everything else thats going on :rolleyes: :cool:
yes this is one humourous forum lol ... how far from the topic of crime fiction has it deviated ?! its almost a postmodern text hahaha

Last edited:

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
rosepetal25 said:
yes this is one humourous forum lol ... how far from the topic of crime fiction has it deviated ?! its almost a postmodern text hahaha
it would be cf if zahid is really older than he says he is.

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
^ lol but its not like im ever going to meet the guy... anyways as you said before ...attaching yourself to people you have never met is not effective.

Last edited:

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
^ ohh noo i dont think so...johnny looks quite quite hawt in that pic...its from a movie hey? shady hollow...sleepy hollow something like that? too bad johnny depp doesnt look like that anymore :(

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
anyway i think i have finished with this forum...byebye & good luck with whatever you guys do in the future & with uais, uni etc.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
rosepetal25 said:
anyway i think i have finished with this forum...byebye & good luck with whatever you guys do in the future & with uais, uni etc.
yeah its been fun week. the story ends here. :). i guess the mods can close this thread up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)